Closed Thread
Page 265 of 332 FirstFirst ... 165 215 255 263 264 265 266 267 275 315 ... LastLast
Results 7,921 to 7,950 of 9954
    mskillaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mskillaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mskillaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mskillaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mskillaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mskillaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mskillaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mskillaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mskillaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mskillaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mskillaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Rookie_Mistake View Post
    thoughts on new harleem?

I hear it's very similar to rochas man, and i love rochas man
    If memory serves me right, new harlem has more of a prominent 'mocha' feel to it. Rochas Man smells like sweet lavendar with less a less prominent mocha/coffee note. In all honesty though, it is NOT worth the price difference to me.

Also, I just got my sample of Aventus and I actually enjoy it. I normally have a strong distaste for creeds (I find them to be very overpriced, and overrated), but Aventus is gorgeous. I will be picking up a full bottle.

My last bottle purchase was Encre Noire. Vetiver lovers, get it. Thank me later.

Sir-Squat-alot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sir-Squat-alot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sir-Squat-alot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sir-Squat-alot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sir-Squat-alot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sir-Squat-alot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sir-Squat-alot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sir-Squat-alot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sir-Squat-alot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sir-Squat-alot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sir-Squat-alot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Whyyyyyyyyy does Aventus have to be so expensive

Most places say it is out of stock? Does anyone know a reputable place I could get some from online as I live in Aus and there is no where else to buy it from but online... Will rep 2.5K for any good help
    Ayrton Senna R.I.P > The greatest ever.

*Cigar Crew*
    *Scotch Crew*
    *Piss in the shower crew*
    *Take dumps and mush it down the drain in the shower crew*
    *Squirt spa jets up my anus crew*

"If I was told to gut my children in order to prove my love for God or at least admire the man who did, I'd say no F*CK YOU." - Christopher Hitchens

mskillaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mskillaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mskillaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mskillaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mskillaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mskillaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mskillaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mskillaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mskillaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mskillaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mskillaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Sir-Squat-alot View Post

Most places say it is out of stock? Does anyone know a reputable place I could get some from online as I live in Aus and there is no where else to buy it from but online... Will rep 2.5K for any good help
    That's tough, have you smelt it? You may not like it and you don't want to shell out big money for a frag you don't LOVE unless you're a collector. I would say the best route would be to buy a tester off of ebay from a reputable seller, but make CERTAIN smelling like that is worth that kind of money to you.

Rookie_Mistake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rookie_Mistake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rookie_Mistake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rookie_Mistake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rookie_Mistake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rookie_Mistake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rookie_Mistake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rookie_Mistake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rookie_Mistake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rookie_Mistake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rookie_Mistake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

interested in doing a split to make it cheaper aus brah?
    i rep back. (1k+)

Sir-Squat-alot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sir-Squat-alot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sir-Squat-alot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sir-Squat-alot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sir-Squat-alot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sir-Squat-alot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sir-Squat-alot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sir-Squat-alot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sir-Squat-alot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sir-Squat-alot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sir-Squat-alot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by mskillaz View Post
    That's tough, have you smelt it? You may not like it and you don't want to shell out big money for a frag you don't LOVE unless you're a collector. I would say the best route would be to buy a tester off of ebay from a reputable seller, but make CERTAIN smelling like that is worth that kind of money to you.
    Yeah ive got a 10ml sample on the way brah, but from what ive heard on here im pretty sure im gonna love it lol...

interested in doing a split to make it cheaper aus brah?
    Yeah, would possibly look into something like that. The only problem is that ive heard when doing splits you need to have a good empty spray bottle or something already to put the fragrance into... which i dont have lol

*Cigar Crew*
    *Scotch Crew*

"If I was told to gut my children in order to prove my love for God or at least admire the man who did, I'd say no F*CK YOU." - Christopher Hitchens

xerbia is a name known to all. (+5000) xerbia is a name known to all. (+5000) xerbia is a name known to all. (+5000) xerbia is a name known to all. (+5000) xerbia is a name known to all. (+5000) xerbia is a name known to all. (+5000) xerbia is a name known to all. (+5000) xerbia is a name known to all. (+5000) xerbia is a name known to all. (+5000) xerbia is a name known to all. (+5000) xerbia is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Okay brahs, going to six flags amusement park tomorrow, and it's going to be hot. Which cologne should I sport? I have:

Drakkar Noir
    Curve
    Tommy Bahama
    Cool water
    AF: Fierce
    D&G: Light Blue
    Acqua Di Gio
    Creed Aventus
    Creed GIT
    One Million
    verscae men eau fraiche
    jpg le male
    chanel allure

GrecoRoman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrecoRoman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrecoRoman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrecoRoman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrecoRoman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrecoRoman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrecoRoman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrecoRoman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrecoRoman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrecoRoman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GrecoRoman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by xerbia View Post
    Okay brahs, going to six flags amusement park tomorrow, and it's going to be hot. Which cologne should I sport? I have:

Drakkar Noir
    Curve
    Tommy Bahama
    Cool water
    Acqua Di Gio
    Creed Aventus
    Creed GIT
    One Million
    verscae men eau fraiche
    jpg le male
    chanel allure
    haven't got to test tommy bahama but cool water or adg would be my choice unless your "with" someone.
    31 Straight unanswered- 5 Rings- GOAT
    Bring De Bruyne (or Hazard) to Bayern Crew

A1phaeus is just really nice. (+1000) A1phaeus is just really nice. (+1000) A1phaeus is just really nice. (+1000) A1phaeus is just really nice. (+1000) A1phaeus is just really nice. (+1000) A1phaeus is just really nice. (+1000) A1phaeus is just really nice. (+1000) A1phaeus is just really nice. (+1000) A1phaeus is just really nice. (+1000) A1phaeus is just really nice. (+1000) A1phaeus is just really nice. (+1000)

Drakkar Noir
    Curve
    Tommy Bahama
    Cool water
    Acqua Di Gio
    Creed Aventus
    Creed GIT
    One Million
    verscae men eau fraiche
    jpg le male
    chanel allure
    i would wear eau fraiche

xerbia is a name known to all. (+5000) xerbia is a name known to all. (+5000) xerbia is a name known to all. (+5000) xerbia is a name known to all. (+5000) xerbia is a name known to all. (+5000) xerbia is a name known to all. (+5000) xerbia is a name known to all. (+5000) xerbia is a name known to all. (+5000) xerbia is a name known to all. (+5000) xerbia is a name known to all. (+5000) xerbia is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by GrecoRoman View Post
    haven't got to test tommy bahama but cool water or adg would be my choice unless your "with" someone.
    I'll be with a girl i've been seeing. She said she loves the Creed Aventus when I wore it around her.

Rookie_Mistake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rookie_Mistake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rookie_Mistake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rookie_Mistake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rookie_Mistake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rookie_Mistake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rookie_Mistake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rookie_Mistake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rookie_Mistake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rookie_Mistake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rookie_Mistake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yeah, would possibly look into something like that. The only problem is that ive heard when doing splits you need to have a good empty spray bottle or something already to put the fragrance into... which i dont have lol
    neither haha. i've looked around for creed, and can't find it anywhere locally. Some guy that works at perfume connection told me theres a special shop in the city (brisbane) that has them, but i can't remember the name!

What's your collection like? Any for trade/sale?
    i rep back. (1k+)

neither haha. i've looked around for creed, and can't find it anywhere locally. Some guy that works at perfume connection told me theres a special shop in the city (brisbane) that has them, but i can't remember the name!

What's your collection like? Any for trade/sale?
    Would love to know that places name haha, sorry man my collection is pretty small actually only about 5 bottles... The only one I have that would consider trading is Ferrari Black 95% full...

*Cigar Crew*
    *Scotch Crew*

TheFatMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFatMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFatMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFatMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFatMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFatMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFatMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFatMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFatMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFatMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFatMan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by 2 D View Post
    Yo Fatman, dunno if you missed it or if I missed your answer, but what is the deal with the bond splits? Any new news?
    I think I posted back a bit, never could get enough interest. Only half the bottle was accounted for, and then people starting dropping out. It seems its almost impossible to get people for splits anymore.
    **OG Misc Cologne Crew**
    **Dispatching Sheepdog**

DanielEric has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DanielEric has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DanielEric has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DanielEric has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DanielEric has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DanielEric has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DanielEric has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DanielEric has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DanielEric has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DanielEric has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DanielEric has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    My next order is going to include:

- La Nuit De L'Homme (Dunno whether I want the EDP or the EDT). Is there a difference in the notes?

- Chrome for summer

- Aventus or GIT. I've sampled both and I'm leaning towards GIT for the reason of price, however Aventus had more appeal with friends (I mean, some girls went nuts, even said it was better than A&F Fierce, Age:18) when I wore the sample to a party.
    .::Misc Cologne Crew::.

2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheFatMan View Post
    I think I posted back a bit, never could get enough interest. Only half the bottle was accounted for, and then people starting dropping out. It seems its almost impossible to get people for splits anymore.
    Thats too bad man, I'm still interested if more people decide to join in. If people had smelled Bleecker st. I think it'd be a no brainer especially at the price point of the split. It is hands down the best floral scent I've ever smelled.
    Fitness Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107651531

x_X1337p0rn0x_X is just really nice. (+1000) x_X1337p0rn0x_X is just really nice. (+1000) x_X1337p0rn0x_X is just really nice. (+1000) x_X1337p0rn0x_X is just really nice. (+1000) x_X1337p0rn0x_X is just really nice. (+1000) x_X1337p0rn0x_X is just really nice. (+1000) x_X1337p0rn0x_X is just really nice. (+1000) x_X1337p0rn0x_X is just really nice. (+1000) x_X1337p0rn0x_X is just really nice. (+1000) x_X1337p0rn0x_X is just really nice. (+1000) x_X1337p0rn0x_X is just really nice. (+1000)

Drakkar Noir
    Curve
    Tommy Bahama
    Cool water
    Acqua Di Gio
    Creed Aventus
    Creed GIT
    One Million
    verscae men eau fraiche
    jpg le male
    chanel allure
    le male, 6 sprays 2 on each wrist 2 on neck

jmoock76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmoock76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmoock76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmoock76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmoock76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmoock76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmoock76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmoock76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmoock76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmoock76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmoock76 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by TheHybrid View Post
    The EDT or EDP? How do you like it?

Smelt the EDT at Macys and was extremely impressed but was (and still am) broke. I read the EDP is even better, so this will probably be my next non-niche cologne I pick up.
    its the EDT.. got a tester off amason for like 20$. not really one of my goto smells but probably give it another shot soon.

ArtVandelay15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ArtVandelay15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ArtVandelay15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ArtVandelay15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ArtVandelay15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ArtVandelay15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ArtVandelay15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ArtVandelay15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ArtVandelay15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ArtVandelay15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ArtVandelay15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How do you guys feel about ***** Guilty?

I almost bought a bottle the other day, but its a little expensive. I feel like there are some other cologne's like it but dont have the ***** name so they might be less money

edit: apparently the word G u c c i is banned lol
    Last edited by ArtVandelay15; 06-19-2011 at 01:55 PM.
    ***Verified Cologne Crew Splitter***

Glass Atomizers for Decanting Available:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155784113&p=1120964433#post1120964433

“You have power over your mind - not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength” -Marcus Aurelius

GMThrive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GMThrive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GMThrive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GMThrive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GMThrive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GMThrive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GMThrive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GMThrive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GMThrive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GMThrive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GMThrive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bishes love Lacoste essential.
    "Obsessed is just a word the lazy used to describe the dedicated."

"Because nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

"I will do what you won't today, so that I can do what you can't tomorrow."

"If you don't want criticism, say nothing, do nothing, and be nothing."

nungman will become famous soon enough. (+50) nungman will become famous soon enough. (+50) nungman will become famous soon enough. (+50) nungman will become famous soon enough. (+50) nungman will become famous soon enough. (+50) nungman will become famous soon enough. (+50) nungman will become famous soon enough. (+50) nungman will become famous soon enough. (+50) nungman will become famous soon enough. (+50) nungman will become famous soon enough. (+50) nungman will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Drakkar Noir
    Curve
    Tommy Bahama
    Cool water
    Acqua Di Gio
    Creed Aventus
    Creed GIT
    One Million
    verscae men eau fraiche
    jpg le male
    chanel allure
    Aventus for sure.

TheFatMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFatMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFatMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFatMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFatMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFatMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFatMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFatMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFatMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFatMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFatMan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DanielEric View Post
    My next order is going to include:

- La Nuit De L'Homme (Dunno whether I want the EDP or the EDT). Is there a difference in the notes?

- Chrome for summer

- Aventus or GIT. I've sampled both and I'm leaning towards GIT for the reason of price, however Aventus had more appeal with friends (I mean, some girls went nuts, even said it was better than A&F Fierce, Age:18) when I wore the sample to a party.
    La Nuit De L'homme EDP and EDT are very different. I'd personally suggest EDT at your age.

Originally Posted by 2 D View Post
    Thats too bad man, I'm still interested if more people decide to join in. If people had smelled Bleecker st. I think it'd be a no brainer especially at the price point of the split. It is hands down the best floral scent I've ever smelled.
    I've honestly never smelled it, but heard nothing but good. I think the issue is no one really knows Bond No 9, and the thread is nothing but Creed when it comes to niche. I'll defiantly let you know if I find more interest.
    **OG Misc Cologne Crew**
    **Dispatching Sheepdog**

iamveryhigh will become famous soon enough. (+50) iamveryhigh will become famous soon enough. (+50) iamveryhigh will become famous soon enough. (+50) iamveryhigh will become famous soon enough. (+50) iamveryhigh will become famous soon enough. (+50) iamveryhigh will become famous soon enough. (+50) iamveryhigh will become famous soon enough. (+50) iamveryhigh will become famous soon enough. (+50) iamveryhigh will become famous soon enough. (+50) iamveryhigh will become famous soon enough. (+50) iamveryhigh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    misc i'm looking to buy a cologne...i just learned about edt, edp, and edc and what is best and what is worse. i bought burrberry touch and it last for like 30 minutes and now i think i know why

DanielEric has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DanielEric has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DanielEric has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DanielEric has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DanielEric has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DanielEric has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DanielEric has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DanielEric has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DanielEric has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DanielEric has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DanielEric has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by iamveryhigh View Post
    misc i'm looking to buy a cologne...i just learned about edt, edp, and edc and what is best and what is worse. i bought burrberry touch and it last for like 30 minutes and now i think i know why
    Your Burberry Touch is a EDT (as are most consumer fragrances), and as for your longevity hours I'm not sure what's going on because I have a bottle of it and it will last 5-8 hours on my skin. Could be your application (I'd go 2 on the neck, one on each wrist), and it could also be your skin. Dry skin will not hold the fragrance as long as hydrated skin. Also, get someone else to see if they can smell the cologne as your nose may simply have adjusted to it.

I_dunno_LOL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I_dunno_LOL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I_dunno_LOL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I_dunno_LOL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I_dunno_LOL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I_dunno_LOL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I_dunno_LOL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I_dunno_LOL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I_dunno_LOL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I_dunno_LOL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I_dunno_LOL has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Not really impressed by 1-Le Bateleur by D&G tbh

Originally Posted by I_dunno_LOL View Post
    Not really impressed by 1-Le Bateleur by D&G tbh
    You should give La Force by D&G a try, i believe its the fifth one in that line.

I ended up chosing aventus and smelling fly allll day. I can still smell it! Everyone I went with could smell it and said it smelt awesome, and 1 other person I didn't know I was ona ride with said how good I smelt.

nemofishey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nemofishey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nemofishey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nemofishey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nemofishey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nemofishey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nemofishey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nemofishey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nemofishey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nemofishey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nemofishey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sup ****s, ordered Perry Ellis 360 Red. Supposed to be similar to AdG but with a nice cinnamon undertone.
    PM me any epic trance/dubstep/house songs for reps!

>>>Misc Persian Crew<<<
    :::Misc Cologne Crew:::

Reps for life: Ketobrah, ZachSmash, benwin21

ΘΧ
    Θηρόποεα Χείρ

We_Big is a jewel in the rough. (+500) We_Big is a jewel in the rough. (+500) We_Big is a jewel in the rough. (+500) We_Big is a jewel in the rough. (+500) We_Big is a jewel in the rough. (+500) We_Big is a jewel in the rough. (+500) We_Big is a jewel in the rough. (+500) We_Big is a jewel in the rough. (+500) We_Big is a jewel in the rough. (+500) We_Big is a jewel in the rough. (+500) We_Big is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by nemofishey View Post
    Sup ****s, ordered Perry Ellis 360 Red. Supposed to be similar to AdG but with a nice cinnamon undertone.
    When you wear it a couple times post a review on here, I've been thinking about getting it
    **Misc Cologne Crew**

Ravens, Lakers, Angels

Ball So Hard University

nemofishey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nemofishey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nemofishey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nemofishey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nemofishey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nemofishey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nemofishey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nemofishey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nemofishey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nemofishey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nemofishey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by We_Big View Post
    When you wear it a couple times post a review on here, I've been thinking about getting it
    Will do. Been wearing Allure Homme Sport a lot lately and its ****ing fantastic. Definitely will look into getting a bottle of it soon. That and Versace Man Eau Fraiche are my two favorites at the moment.
    PM me any epic trance/dubstep/house songs for reps!

>>>Misc Persian Crew<<<
    :::Misc Cologne Crew:::

Reps for life: Ketobrah, ZachSmash, benwin21

ΘΧ
    Θηρόποεα Χείρ

Reggie3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reggie3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reggie3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reggie3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reggie3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reggie3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reggie3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reggie3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reggie3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reggie3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reggie3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Anyone have a place to order Aventus that ships to Canada, the website charges 386:l.
    Would like to spend under 3

2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mskillaz View Post
    If memory serves me right, new harlem has more of a prominent 'mocha' feel to it. Rochas Man smells like sweet lavendar with less a less prominent mocha/coffee note. In all honesty though, it is NOT worth the price difference to me.

Also, I just got my sample of Aventus and I actually enjoy it. I normally have a strong distaste for creeds (I find them to be very overpriced, and overrated), but Aventus is gorgeous. I will be picking up a full bottle.

My last bottle purchase was Encre Noire. Vetiver lovers, get it. Thank me later.
    New Haarlem smelled like a cinnabon mixed into a mug of gourmet coffee to me. I loved it, if I had more extra cash around I'd buy some off of Fatman.

And yes it smells very different from Rochas Man IMO, Rochas Man more closely than anything resembles A*Men IMO, I'd almost consider it a hybrid between A*Men and Le Male.
    Fitness Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107651531

Closed Thread
Page 265 of 332 FirstFirst ... 165 215 255 263 264 265 266 267 275 315 ... LastLast