Registered User SizeMattersKids's Avatar
    SizeMattersKids has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Pain is weakness, leaving the body. Size Matters Workout Log

Hey guys, I am here today to start my new journey of self-improvement, not just bodybuilding, but overall self-improvement. I believe the confidence you get from being BIG and just the whole idea and concept of it is worth every minute you spend in the gym, and every single piece of food you eat.

I used to workout quite a bit about a year ago, stopped back in late March of last year, almost hit 150lbs and I was quite big for my size, had alot of compliments, people asking me if I am a bodybuilder, etc. I was pleased with the results but then I got a gf and completely forgot about the gym, moved in with her, basically sat on my ass and did nothing for a year. Now I am done with her and I am back, better than ever.

All the pain and frustration I went thru in the last couple months will be worth it in the end, I am planning to really transform myself in all areas of life, including wealth and relationships.

Here are my current stats.
    Height: 5'6
    Weight: 120 LBS
    BF: Will be measured very soon, very low, I have a natural 8 pack
    Squat: 135 x 6
    Deadlift: 135 x 4
    Bench: 175 x 4
    Bicep Curl: 25 x 4

My goals are to basically reach and surpass my previous weight of 150LBS. I am hoping to be around 160 LBS and be about 8% BF or less, and basically be ripped and huge, more like I was before. I want to keep pushing the limits of my body, I want to get as big as I possibly can ultimately, basically my limit genetically without steroids.

Split
    Chest/Tri/Shoulder
    Legs
    Back/Bicep

Workout Plan
    My workout plan will basically be the same program I followed earlier, just more intense and focused. I did the program completely half-assed before, basically just doing the workouts and not much else. I ate sporadically and very infrequently, rarely slept more than 5 hours, partied all the time, drank alcohol, smoked, everything that you DON'T do when you workout. And I still got some pretty good results, probably got 30 lbs of muscle in just under a 4 month period.
    I did use Mass XXX and a few supplements like NO2 but nothing else.

I am planning to take this stuff much more seriously, and I really want to change my physique and my life, I am motivated and I cannot be stopped!

I did a few workouts basically just to gauge where my strength was at, and man, it is almost funny compared to me about a year ago. Not only has my strength decreased, but wearing a wifebeater in the gym isn't as fun anymore, I have a really good self-image of myself, but I have gotten used to being buff and now it just isn't the same.

Anyway I got into the gym on Sunday, basically did my whole workout, my bench went down from 315 to about 165, what a difference. The rest was pretty much more disappointment but anyway it's just the beginning and I will just ignore what I currently lift and look at everything as an improvement, not me getting weaker. Weighed in at 122 lbs.

Tuesday was my leg day, did some squats, man my legs were shaking with just 135lbs, anyways I just used lighter weight and worked on my form, using a 3/1/1 tempo with 3 being the negative, form is more important than weight. Weighed myself in at 120 lbs. This motivated me even more and I went home and ate like crazy.

Thursday gym was closed so I skipped my bicep workout, basically didn't do until Saturday, bicep curls down from 45 to 25 max basically, I can only do a few reps with good form, so that will definetely be something I am gonna work on.

I have been eating alot since then, sleeping, well, I never had good sleeping habits, I usually club it till about 3 am and depending on what I do after I am usually sleeping only around 5-7am, not that big of a deal I am quite used to it.

12/30/2009 - Today, Wednesday (1:55 AM), just finished my job training classes so I should have more free time, couldn't work out on Monday or Tuesday due to the classes, and Saturday and Sunday I don't even remember, I just partied too much. I am ready to take this more seriously and make some new changes now and I feel like a new commitment is in order.

I will be hittin up the gym tomorrow though, Wed 12/30, starting with my Leg workout since I don't want to wait another week to start on my chest. I'll be doing Legs Wed, Bicep/Back on Thurs or Fri, and then I can officially start on Sunday. It's gonna be a long journey but I am prepared.

I will try and take some pics and post them tomorrow, I have no idea how to use Photoshop so I will have to do some research on that but, hopefully I'll have some pics up soon.

Wed 12/30

Wednesday - 12/30/09 - Leg workout

So I finally got back into the gym, warmed up and stretched, then went to the squat rack. Did some squats, mostly just light weights practicing my form and doing it nice and slow with the negative motion to a count of 3. I did 4 sets of 10 or so with 95lbs total, basically just getting the form down before I start on low rep/high weight. Then I did a superset of leg extensions and started on my deadlifts. Basically I used about 135 pounds and did around 3 sets of 5 or so reps, and again just trying to get the form down. Then did a superset of hamstring curls, and finally finished it off with a strip set on the calve raises starting at 50lbs to 90lbs until I literally could not walk.

Definetely a great workout, I still feel the burn, had trouble getting up the stairs to my apt even, I just hope that I am able to walk when I go out later tonight, but we will see. Just ate a huge meal and I am gonna continue eating every 3 hours, and I am gonna try and get the pics today even though it seems I already put on quite some muscle and weight in just a week or so, but that's only because I literally eat everything I can. Still got my 8 pack, just seems like my stomach is alot bigger and not all flat and skinny. Chest looks bigger, arms also, nice progress so far.

Thursday - Gained 6 lbs!

Thursday - Back/Bicep

I get in the gym and start off with some wide grip pull ups, did about 8 or so on my first set, doing them very slow and deliberately focusing on my form. Then I finished that and did some rows, again, concentrating on my form. Hit the lat-bar pulldown machine and did a superset before getting into my bicep workout. Did 4 sets of biceps, focusing on form and the negative motion, I used a light weight, around 20 lbs, but I did it very slow and deliberately so I could only do a few.

Finished my workout and hit the scale, gained 6 lbs since last time I weighed in, on Wednesday of last week, so in just one week, I am now 126 lbs!

Also went to GNC today, got some Mass XXX, might try out some other supplements but for now I am just training naturally, but this will definetely speed my gains. I am hoping to continue at this rate, I will be gaining weight quite fast and I am hoping to hit 150 very soon. I will keep updating, still no pics but once a decent camera I will take some.

I have already gotten alot of comments on my routine, and alot of people asking me what I was doing. I could tell they could see the gains in a week and were very curious. I can now proudly wear wife-beaters in the gym, I feel quite confident now and my muscles are showing alot and it definetely shows. I am so glad I got into this, never thought I would see results so fast! I will keep this updated, next workout will probably be Sunday and I am gonna be eating and bulking up more this week.

Man

Either my vision is lying to me or I am getting bigger everyday! I think it's the latter! I am eating like a horse, everything in sight, I make sure to eat at least every 3 hours unless I am out, and even then I try to get some fast food with alot of protein. I woke up and looked in the mirror and just smiled, this stuff feels great. I love working out! I can't wait to hit the gym, I almost want to go right now! I am so pumped!

I feel huge! I think the mindset is more important than the workout, then comes the diet, my upper body is looking bigger everyday! I can't wait to weigh myself in a few weeks, I am hoping to hit 150 soon!

AirWar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AirWar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AirWar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AirWar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AirWar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AirWar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AirWar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AirWar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AirWar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AirWar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AirWar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SizeMattersKids View Post
    Either my vision is lying to me or I am getting bigger everyday! I think it's the latter! I am eating like a horse, everything in sight, I make sure to eat at least every 3 hours unless I am out, and even then I try to get some fast food with alot of protein. I woke up and looked in the mirror and just smiled, this stuff feels great. I love working out! I can't wait to hit the gym, I almost want to go right now! I am so pumped!
    Nice brah. Your lifts are pretty good for your size.

Keep it up, I just started a log but I'll check back on yours.