lathamhardee will become famous soon enough. (+50) lathamhardee will become famous soon enough. (+50) lathamhardee will become famous soon enough. (+50) lathamhardee will become famous soon enough. (+50) lathamhardee will become famous soon enough. (+50) lathamhardee will become famous soon enough. (+50) lathamhardee will become famous soon enough. (+50) lathamhardee will become famous soon enough. (+50) lathamhardee will become famous soon enough. (+50) lathamhardee will become famous soon enough. (+50) lathamhardee will become famous soon enough. (+50)

theres this chick at my gym

she works there. average highschool chick. not chubby or anything but not a stick. niiice ass very cute face. see her around every now and then and i always notice she looks at me.
    couple weeks ago i walked in and had my earbuds in one ear and im like 98% positive she said hey or something along the lines of her trying to initiate conversation and i just realized today that i probly ****in looked right through her.
    any advice on what i should do to not seem like a pretentious ******* and get the digits?

reps for a legitimate good response. ill chick this tomorrow morning before i head to the gym.
    Do not compare yourself to others.
    Compare yourself to you from yesterday.

Rollin Swollen

FinalPlague is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FinalPlague is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FinalPlague is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FinalPlague is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FinalPlague is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FinalPlague is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FinalPlague is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FinalPlague is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FinalPlague is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FinalPlague is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FinalPlague is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    damn girl when you gonna squat on my dick
    maybe it was my fault for letting you think i was ok when i wasn't. Maybe it's my fault that you didn't see that failure gave me strength and my pain is my motivation.

bamf77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bamf77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bamf77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bamf77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bamf77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bamf77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bamf77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bamf77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bamf77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bamf77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bamf77 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by lathamhardee View Post
    she works there. average highschool chick. not chubby or anything but not a stick. niiice ass very cute face. see her around every now and then and i always notice she looks at me.
    couple weeks ago i walked in and had my earbuds in one ear and im like 98% positive she said hey or something along the lines of her trying to initiate conversation and i just realized today that i probly ****in looked right through her.
    any advice on what i should do to not seem like a pretentious ******* and get the digits?

reps for a legitimate good response. ill chick this tomorrow morning before i head to the gym.
    if she initiated convo one time, chances are she'll do it again
    just be patient and when you talk just be chill, since its obvious shes interested you dont have anything to worry about

Newb.Enigma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Newb.Enigma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Newb.Enigma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Newb.Enigma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Newb.Enigma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Newb.Enigma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Newb.Enigma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Newb.Enigma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Newb.Enigma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Newb.Enigma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Newb.Enigma is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    you start the convo because if she already did then your screwed shes scared you won't reply again there for she wont bother. but if you say hi and she replys with a great smile and interested in talking then your in start a convo.

never go full retard AHeroAFake's Avatar
    AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50) AHeroAFake will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Say Hi back. It works

"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards."

Registered User mexicanmuscletx's Avatar
    mexicanmuscletx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mexicanmuscletx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mexicanmuscletx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mexicanmuscletx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mexicanmuscletx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mexicanmuscletx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mexicanmuscletx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mexicanmuscletx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mexicanmuscletx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mexicanmuscletx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mexicanmuscletx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by lathamhardee View Post

if ur mexican you could tell her

" say gurrl u got some mexican in you............ want some"

baddog671 is not very helpful. (-500) baddog671 is not very helpful. (-500) baddog671 is not very helpful. (-500) baddog671 is not very helpful. (-500) baddog671 is not very helpful. (-500) baddog671 is not very helpful. (-500) baddog671 is not very helpful. (-500) baddog671 is not very helpful. (-500) baddog671 is not very helpful. (-500) baddog671 is not very helpful. (-500) baddog671 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Just say hi and make small talk. Ask her about school or whatever the fuk she does, even if you really dont care.
    "Whether you think you can or can't, you're probably right." -Henry Ford

"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable."
    -Socrates

***** R.I.P Timothy J. Mckenny or Frvrmuscle as you know him *****