svtfocusmansvt is on a distinguished road. (+10) svtfocusmansvt is on a distinguished road. (+10) svtfocusmansvt is on a distinguished road. (+10) svtfocusmansvt is on a distinguished road. (+10) svtfocusmansvt is on a distinguished road. (+10) svtfocusmansvt is on a distinguished road. (+10) svtfocusmansvt is on a distinguished road. (+10) svtfocusmansvt is on a distinguished road. (+10) svtfocusmansvt is on a distinguished road. (+10) svtfocusmansvt is on a distinguished road. (+10) svtfocusmansvt is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up Need supplement stack advice to increase my strength.

I am trying to decide what supplements to go with to achieve the best gains possible. I am 5' 6" and weight 152 lbs. My bench is 150 which is pretty weak, I work out at least 2 times a week but try to put in 4 - 5 a week on average with working different muscles on a cycle. I have only been in a workout routine for a few months. I have looked into some supplements such as Universal Animal Pack, Animal Pump and also a creatine and nitric oxide mixture to go with a protein diet. I am looking for a good supplement that will gain the best results I thought about the Animal Pump to help with a steroid type stack without the side effects of illigal steroids. Is their a better route to go with to gain a steroid type effect with minimal side effects. I live in the middle of nowhere and do not have many local places to purchase supplements which I will have to order online. And also do not have much of a selection for local gyms to work with a trainer of other people at the gym to be able to learn what is the best way for supplement stacking and workout routines. I am sure this question has been asked a million times, which I have also tried the search feature but can't seem to find any good results (if their are some good forums already for this question please give me the link.) Any help is appreciated, and sorry if I have asked a question that has been answered. I will be more than happy to delete this post if their is a link that can be given to find my answer. Thanks!

BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Creatine Mono, Beta Alanine, Citrulline Malate
    Current Stack:

TP: WPI Cold-Filtration
    TP: 50%/50% Dextrose/Maltodextrin mix
    NOW Adam
    Labrada EFA Gold
    AST Micronized Creatine
    Core ABC
    Driven Sports Lean Xtreme

TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    For strength I would go with a creatine and beta alanine product (5 grams creapure creatine and 3.5 grams beta-alanine) taken daily.

If you are looking for stimulants then any caffeine based product will work; do not expect "NO" products to give you anything in the way of strength gains.

High protein intake is also important along with calories. Make sure that you are eating sufficient amounts of whole foods and drinking protein shakes as needed; particularly post-workout.

Keep things simply and just focus on working hard in the gym and staying discplined with your eating / rest.
    Pro Strongman & Former National Champion

PR Gym Lifts -> Front Squat 515 Lbs / Deadlift 700 lbs / Strict Press 325 lbs

Website | www.mutaffis.com
    Instagram | www.instagram.com/tmutaffis
    ******** | www.********.com/StrongmanTomMutaffis
    YouTube | www.youtube.com/tmutafs

svtfocusmansvt is on a distinguished road. (+10) svtfocusmansvt is on a distinguished road. (+10) svtfocusmansvt is on a distinguished road. (+10) svtfocusmansvt is on a distinguished road. (+10) svtfocusmansvt is on a distinguished road. (+10) svtfocusmansvt is on a distinguished road. (+10) svtfocusmansvt is on a distinguished road. (+10) svtfocusmansvt is on a distinguished road. (+10) svtfocusmansvt is on a distinguished road. (+10) svtfocusmansvt is on a distinguished road. (+10) svtfocusmansvt is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I started taking creadex (creatine from Muscle Asylum Project) I am getting close to being out. I do not notice much of a difference using this product are their any specific creatine products that work better than others or do I need to use it for a longer cycle to feel results or is it a diet issue? I take a scoop of protein powder after each workout (maybe I need to look into a high protein diet regiment to help out better?) I have been doing some reasearch on supplements and came across HGH is this a waste or does it help? If so any recomendations? I see this site recommmends 'Fountain of Youth HGH'..... I am not familiar with 'Beta Alanine' and have read into that and seems to work well with creatine, any specific brands recommended to make a good stack with creatine?

From this point it looks that I need to get into a high protein intake diet. Creatine with beta alanine and what about HGH to top it all off? I have always been fairly short and not a lot of muscle and am trying to figure out the best method to build strength and muscle. Are caffeine and NO mainly just used to give you a longer drive? I don't seem to have an issue with indurance as much as just not building much mass / strength. Thanks once again for the replies and hopefully I can put up a log to show some results if I ever figure out a good stack, diet, and workout regiment to build some mass.