Closed Thread
Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
    ALANHB is not very well liked. (-100) ALANHB is not very well liked. (-100) ALANHB is not very well liked. (-100) ALANHB is not very well liked. (-100) ALANHB is not very well liked. (-100) ALANHB is not very well liked. (-100) ALANHB is not very well liked. (-100) ALANHB is not very well liked. (-100) ALANHB is not very well liked. (-100) ALANHB is not very well liked. (-100) ALANHB is not very well liked. (-100)
    Very good post love it

erre92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Im 6.1 (187cm) tall and my wingspan is 184cm .
    I bench press more with dumbell than with barbell, is it because of my wingspan??? I dont know what to do, should i stick on doing only dumbell???

DukeDevil91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DukeDevil91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DukeDevil91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DukeDevil91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DukeDevil91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DukeDevil91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DukeDevil91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DukeDevil91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DukeDevil91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DukeDevil91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DukeDevil91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by erre92 View Post
    Im 6.1 (187cm) tall and my wingspan is 184cm .
    I bench press more with dumbell than with barbell, is it because of my wingspan??? I dont know what to do, should i stick on doing only dumbell???
    My thoughts on this: BB bench and DB bench are different movements (even though slight). Everyone's body responds or is better at performing certain movements. Do whatever you feel is giving you the most gains/results. Personally, on the flat bench., I prefer BB.

rdsxfn524 is not very well liked. (-100) rdsxfn524 is not very well liked. (-100) rdsxfn524 is not very well liked. (-100) rdsxfn524 is not very well liked. (-100) rdsxfn524 is not very well liked. (-100) rdsxfn524 is not very well liked. (-100) rdsxfn524 is not very well liked. (-100) rdsxfn524 is not very well liked. (-100) rdsxfn524 is not very well liked. (-100) rdsxfn524 is not very well liked. (-100) rdsxfn524 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Question where in the H.E.double hockey sticks does one buy a forearm sled

Millionairee is not very well liked. (-100) Millionairee is not very well liked. (-100) Millionairee is not very well liked. (-100) Millionairee is not very well liked. (-100) Millionairee is not very well liked. (-100) Millionairee is not very well liked. (-100) Millionairee is not very well liked. (-100) Millionairee is not very well liked. (-100) Millionairee is not very well liked. (-100) Millionairee is not very well liked. (-100) Millionairee is not very well liked. (-100)
    hjklhjlhjl

danielsefer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danielsefer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danielsefer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danielsefer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danielsefer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danielsefer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danielsefer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danielsefer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    very nice post.....i really like the 3 question cause i read that much and i copied it for further reading.......

BuiltforSin is on a distinguished road. (+10) BuiltforSin is on a distinguished road. (+10) BuiltforSin is on a distinguished road. (+10) BuiltforSin is on a distinguished road. (+10) BuiltforSin is on a distinguished road. (+10) BuiltforSin is on a distinguished road. (+10) BuiltforSin is on a distinguished road. (+10) BuiltforSin is on a distinguished road. (+10) BuiltforSin is on a distinguished road. (+10) BuiltforSin is on a distinguished road. (+10) BuiltforSin is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Question. I'm not new to working out per se, but I've recently became very serious about weight training. I started cutting and working out about two weeks ago breaking up my exercises like this:

Mon: Chest/Triceps/Cardio [20min]
    Tues: Back/Biceps/Cardio [20min]
    Wed: Abs/Cardio [20min]
    Thurs: Shoulders/Forearms/Cardio [20min]
    Fri: Legs
    Sat: Cardio [HIIT][20 min]
    Sunday: Rest

Being as I'm only a couple weeks in to my routine, and still fairly new to serious weight lifting would I be better off next week doing a fullbody/cardio routine for a while instead of the one I have listed. Something like:

Mon: Fullbody
    Tues: Cardio [HIIT]
    Wed: Fullbody
    Thurs: Cardio [HIIT]
    Fri: Fullbody
    Sat: Cardio [HIIT]
    Sun: Rest

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

- Nick

Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BuiltforSin View Post
    Question. I'm not new to working out per se, but I've recently became very serious about weight training. I started cutting and working out about two weeks ago breaking up my exercises like this:

Mon: Chest/Triceps/Cardio [20min]
    Tues: Back/Biceps/Cardio [20min]
    Wed: Abs/Cardio [20min]
    Thurs: Shoulders/Forearms/Cardio [20min]
    Fri: Legs
    Sat: Cardio [HIIT][20 min]
    Sunday: Rest

Being as I'm only a couple weeks in to my routine, and still fairly new to serious weight lifting would I be better off next week doing a fullbody/cardio routine for a while instead of the one I have listed. Something like:

Mon: Fullbody
    Tues: Cardio [HIIT]
    Wed: Fullbody
    Thurs: Cardio [HIIT]
    Fri: Fullbody
    Sat: Cardio [HIIT]
    Sun: Rest

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

- Nick
    Both are fine. That many cardio sessions are not necessary depending on how aggressive you want to cut. A very solid diet plan is what you should focus on. The basic rule calorie intake vs. calorie expenditure.
    If you do pick one routine keep this in mind.
    Are you making good progress with what you are doing? Are you happy with the progress?
    https://bandcamp.com/singularity7 - Music collection. Recommend albums. Always looking for more.

BuiltforSin is on a distinguished road. (+10) BuiltforSin is on a distinguished road. (+10) BuiltforSin is on a distinguished road. (+10) BuiltforSin is on a distinguished road. (+10) BuiltforSin is on a distinguished road. (+10) BuiltforSin is on a distinguished road. (+10) BuiltforSin is on a distinguished road. (+10) BuiltforSin is on a distinguished road. (+10) BuiltforSin is on a distinguished road. (+10) BuiltforSin is on a distinguished road. (+10) BuiltforSin is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Singularity7 View Post
    Both are fine. That many cardio sessions are not necessary depending on how aggressive you want to cut. A very solid diet plan is what you should focus on. The basic rule calorie intake vs. calorie expenditure.
    Are you making good progress with what you are doing? Are you happy with the progress?
    I'm really trying to nail my diet down. I need to do a better job of counting calories, but I've cut out a lot of junk since I've began. I would say I'm making decent progress, but I feel like it could be better. I've dropped about 3lbs in the past couple weeks since I've began getting serious about it. I just want to make sure I'm doing the right thing and doing what's best for me, because I don't want to put in all this hard work for nothing.

Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BuiltforSin View Post
    I'm really trying to nail my diet down. I need to do a better job of counting calories, but I've cut out a lot of junk since I've began. I would say I'm making decent progress, but I feel like it could be better. I've dropped about 3lbs in the past couple weeks since I've began getting serious about it. I just want to make sure I'm doing the right thing and doing what's best for me, because I don't want to put in all this hard work for nothing.
    Are you tracking your macros? This is important.
    Both of those workout plans look fine. You just need to make the decision. Which one do you prefer? Which one do you think you will do better with? Personal preference when it comes down to it.
    https://bandcamp.com/singularity7 - Music collection. Recommend albums. Always looking for more.

Thanks for your help and information. + rep

Smancers is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smancers is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smancers is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smancers is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smancers is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smancers is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smancers is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smancers is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smancers is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smancers is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smancers is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi I have a question regarding Chins and Chin Up Grip Pull Downs. All weight is in lbs.

I have been training to increase my Chin Up Grip Pull Downs, and my (calculated) 1 rep max is about 200. In my last workout I did 180x4 for a As Many Reps as Possible set for 90% of my 1RM.

Well one of my goals is to be able to do chinups.

I weighed in before my workout at 212. After my AMRAP set, I decided to see how close I was to be able to do a chinup. Well I was surprised that I was able to do a total of 2 nice chins, without using jumping momentum or cheating. After I rested 30-40 sec I did 2 more good solid chins.

My questions is how to account for the weight difference??

Silvermark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great post with solid information's.

gokiraus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    nice

kingkitty0892 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Agreed. Very good post

Alfredo12 is not very well liked. (-100) Alfredo12 is not very well liked. (-100) Alfredo12 is not very well liked. (-100) Alfredo12 is not very well liked. (-100) Alfredo12 is not very well liked. (-100) Alfredo12 is not very well liked. (-100) Alfredo12 is not very well liked. (-100) Alfredo12 is not very well liked. (-100) Alfredo12 is not very well liked. (-100) Alfredo12 is not very well liked. (-100) Alfredo12 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Thank for this post (y)

Vilexistent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Singularity7 View Post
    Expanding on the question BuiltforSin asked, as you said, that many HIIT sessions are not necessary, so would it be okay if I cut it down to 2 sessions and instead do it in the mornings of the workout days instead of off days?

Sorry for the bump.

Ldonner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ldonner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ldonner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ldonner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ldonner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ldonner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ldonner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ldonner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ldonner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ldonner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ldonner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great advice, thanks!

Whizz187 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whizz187 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whizz187 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whizz187 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whizz187 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whizz187 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whizz187 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whizz187 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whizz187 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whizz187 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whizz187 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm new in working out, anyways, my question is what kind of exercises are the best to buff up forearms? Is lifting dumbbells enough for buffing them up? So far I've just toned up my biceps and triceps a little bit but my forearms remained the same.

Icarus6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This article really helped me when I started to take the weights a bit more seriously a couple of months ago. My entire routine is based around the principles of the opening post and I'm pleased to say I'm making progress week on week and I've noticed a big difference in the mirror. Would still recommend re-reading the article to anyone who has read it before just to refresh on the basics. Great stuff.

JeffNewYork is on a distinguished road. (+10) JeffNewYork is on a distinguished road. (+10) JeffNewYork is on a distinguished road. (+10) JeffNewYork is on a distinguished road. (+10) JeffNewYork is on a distinguished road. (+10) JeffNewYork is on a distinguished road. (+10) JeffNewYork is on a distinguished road. (+10) JeffNewYork is on a distinguished road. (+10) JeffNewYork is on a distinguished road. (+10) JeffNewYork is on a distinguished road. (+10) JeffNewYork is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm looking to start doing pull-ups to build up my biceps/arms/shoulders. Whats the best go to regimen for this? Is a protein shake necessary?

erjomia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) erjomia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) erjomia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) erjomia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) erjomia has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    nice post. .thumbs up!!

by the way can you suggest muscle building foods?

JosimirMV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Guys, A question can I go to the gym twice a day for example morning 9 am and do shoulders and traps and on the afternoon 6pm do legs?. Would this hinder my muscle growth and is there anything I should take under consideration regarding this?

ptucker88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thanks

Only joined this site today and just started lifting weights 3 weeks ago. Been on to two posts and both have been very helpful for me. This like the last post I read has answered a question I was going to post up so many thanks

yanboulay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yanboulay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yanboulay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yanboulay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yanboulay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yanboulay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yanboulay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yanboulay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yanboulay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yanboulay is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yanboulay is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Icarus6 View Post
    This article really helped me when I started to take the weights a bit more seriously a couple of months ago. My entire routine is based around the principles of the opening post and I'm pleased to say I'm making progress week on week and I've noticed a big difference in the mirror. Would still recommend re-reading the article to anyone who has read it before just to refresh on the basics. Great stuff.
    that is good to hear, keep it up buddy :0)
    BOHICA my friends

Eyeronic is not very well liked. (-100) Eyeronic is not very well liked. (-100) Eyeronic is not very well liked. (-100) Eyeronic is not very well liked. (-100) Eyeronic is not very well liked. (-100) Eyeronic is not very well liked. (-100) Eyeronic is not very well liked. (-100) Eyeronic is not very well liked. (-100) Eyeronic is not very well liked. (-100) Eyeronic is not very well liked. (-100) Eyeronic is not very well liked. (-100)
    what does benching 185x5 and squating 275x5 mean?

185lbs for 5 reps?

VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Eyeronic View Post
    what does benching 185x5 and squating 275x5 mean?

185lbs for 5 reps?
    Yes.
    ☠ By reading this post, you have agreed to my negative reputation terms of service.

brbrown has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Tryna do keep burning chest and stomach fat. Anyone have good workout solutions?

Registered User 2pac2pac2pac100's Avatar
    2pac2pac2pac100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2pac2pac2pac100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2pac2pac2pac100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2pac2pac2pac100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2pac2pac2pac100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2pac2pac2pac100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2pac2pac2pac100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2pac2pac2pac100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2pac2pac2pac100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2pac2pac2pac100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2pac2pac2pac100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey i start training in about 2 weeks,and my first exercise programs doesn't contain squats and deadlifts exercises..?
    and i heard they are basic for the beginners,,is my program ok or not.?

Registered User 2pac2pac2pac100's Avatar
    2pac2pac2pac100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2pac2pac2pac100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2pac2pac2pac100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2pac2pac2pac100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2pac2pac2pac100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2pac2pac2pac100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2pac2pac2pac100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2pac2pac2pac100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2pac2pac2pac100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2pac2pac2pac100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2pac2pac2pac100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by 2pac2pac2pac100 View Post
    hey i start training in about 2 weeks,and my first exercise programs doesn't contain squats and deadlifts exercises..?
    and i heard they are basic for the beginners,,is my program ok or not.?
    not even a single answear..?
    worth forum they said..!
    thx anyway