henryrox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) henryrox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) henryrox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) henryrox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) henryrox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) henryrox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) henryrox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) henryrox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) henryrox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) henryrox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) henryrox has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Cool Double T No-Beta Sponsored Log(My first log ;])

Introduction:
    I will be logging NO-Beta for the next month. NO-Beta is a pre-workout supplement based on A-AKG, Beta Alanine, and CEE. More info can be found here http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/do...ts/nobeta.html.
    About me:Right now, I weigh in at 159 and would like to gain at least 4 pounds by the time the No-Beta runs out. I would like to thank Double T Sports for providing my this opportunity. This is my first log so it will be a learning experience for me.

Training :
    I train on a FST-7 5 day split focused on lagging arms(noticed increase in arm mass throughout the past month)
    -Monday : Arms
    -Tuesday : Legs
    -Wednesday: Rest
    -Thursday: Chest/Tri
    -Friday: Back/Calves
    -Saturday: Shoulder/Bi
    -Sunday: Rest

Supplements:
    NO-Beta
    Controlled Labs : Purple Wraath
    Met Rx MRP
    Multi Vitamin
    Caffeine Pill 200mg (Preworkout I add to No-beta)

Diet:
    I don?t record everything I eat but generally average around 35-40g of protein per meal and at least 45-75g of carbs about 4-5x a day.

Day 1: Shoulders / Biceps

Diet: 7.5/10
    Sleep: 10/10
    Workout: 9/10
    Pump: 8/10

DB Shoulder Press: 60x8 65x 8 65x7(gotta get that last rep next week)
    DB Lateral Raises: 20x8, 20x8, 20x8 I just started doing these again due to a rotator cuff injury
    DB Rear Delt Fly: 25x8,30x10,30x10
    Machine Lateral Raises (FST-7): 60x8 (7 Sets)

Biceps: (One of my weaker points)
    Standing alternating db curl : 30x8, 30x8, 30x8
    Machine preacher curl: 50x8, 55x10, 60x8
    Front Double Bi Cable Curl: 30x8, 40x8, 40x8, 40x8, 40x8, 45x8, 45x8

Conclusion:
    Today?s workout was pretty good. I took the 6 pills about twenty minutes on an empty stomach along with a 200mg caffeine pill before working out and it kicked in pretty fast. The pump I got in my shoulders was pretty good. When I extended my arms above my head, I felt a great mass in the delt area, and I have to be honest, it was pretty painful. The bicep pump I also got was immediate. The pump also set in while pre fatiguing my biceps with my warmup sets. I give No-Beta the credit of these awesome pumps. Next week I hope to press 65?s for all three sets and I?m going to see how much more I can get on db lat raises. The thing I notice with NO-Beta is that it starts to fade about an hour-ish after you take it. I took the a sample on back day before starting the log up; I had a GREAT pump for the 45 minutes but after it started to fade slowly during my last exercise, deadlifts, which I tend to take a lot of time on. That is the only bad thing I have to say about the product, but based on my first encounter with NO-Beta, I can tell this is a legit product. More to come tomrrow!

henryrox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) henryrox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) henryrox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) henryrox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) henryrox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) henryrox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) henryrox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) henryrox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) henryrox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) henryrox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) henryrox has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Rest Day

Bump for the day off.

maxrx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) maxrx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) maxrx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) maxrx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) maxrx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) maxrx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) maxrx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) maxrx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) maxrx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) maxrx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) maxrx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by henryrox View Post
    Introduction:
    I will be logging NO-Beta for the next month. NO-Beta is a pre-workout supplement based on A-AKG, Beta Alanine, and CEE. More info can be found here http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/do...ts/nobeta.html.
    About me:Right now, I weigh in at 159 and would like to gain at least 4 pounds by the time the No-Beta runs out. I would like to thank Double T Sports for providing my this opportunity. This is my first log so it will be a learning experience for me.

Training :
    I train on a FST-7 5 day split focused on lagging arms(noticed increase in arm mass throughout the past month)
    -Monday : Arms
    -Tuesday : Legs
    -Wednesday: Rest
    -Thursday: Chest/Tri
    -Friday: Back/Calves
    -Saturday: Shoulder/Bi
    -Sunday: Rest

Supplements:
    NO-Beta
    Controlled Labs : Purple Wraath
    Met Rx MRP
    Multi Vitamin
    Caffeine Pill 200mg (Preworkout I add to No-beta)

Diet:
    I don?t record everything I eat but generally average around 35-40g of protein per meal and at least 45-75g of carbs about 4-5x a day.

Day 1: Shoulders / Biceps

Diet: 7.5/10
    Pump: 8/10

DB Shoulder Press: 60x8 65x 8 65x7(gotta get that last rep next week)
    DB Lateral Raises: 20x8, 20x8, 20x8 I just started doing these again due to a rotator cuff injury
    DB Rear Delt Fly: 25x8,30x10,30x10
    Machine Lateral Raises (FST-7): 60x8 (7 Sets)

Biceps: (One of my weaker points)
    Standing alternating db curl : 30x8, 30x8, 30x8
    Machine preacher curl: 50x8, 55x10, 60x8
    Front Double Bi Cable Curl: 30x8, 40x8, 40x8, 40x8, 40x8, 45x8, 45x8

Conclusion:
    Today?s workout was pretty good. I took the 6 pills about twenty minutes on an empty stomach along with a 200mg caffeine pill before working out and it kicked in pretty fast. The pump I got in my shoulders was pretty good. When I extended my arms above my head, I felt a great mass in the delt area, and I have to be honest, it was pretty painful. The bicep pump I also got was immediate. The pump also set in while pre fatiguing my biceps with my warmup sets. I give No-Beta the credit of these awesome pumps. Next week I hope to press 65?s for all three sets and I?m going to see how much more I can get on db lat raises. The thing I notice with NO-Beta is that it starts to fade about an hour-ish after you take it. I took the a sample on back day before starting the log up; I had a GREAT pump for the 45 minutes but after it started to fade slowly during my last exercise, deadlifts, which I tend to take a lot of time on. That is the only bad thing I have to say about the product, but based on my first encounter with NO-Beta, I can tell this is a legit product. More to come tomrrow!
    Hey bud lets make sure we get a bunch of people to sub to your new log very nicely set up - good job

If you read and ask the other guys about taking a stimulant with NO-Beta they might tell you you don't need it

You said the only bad thing you could say about.... That wasn't bad I understood you to be saying that you changed your workout to deadlifts which takes a long time t do as it should and you began to feel it wearing off at that point.

Good stugg keep it coming - do the bulging biceps session and remember on an empty stomach
    Paul Burton

VP Business Development
    ProMera Sports
    www.promerasports.com

Day 2: Arms (Bicep, Triceps)

Diet: 8/10
    Pump: 11/10

Biceps:
    Alternating DB curl : 30x8, 30x10, 30x8
    Machine Preacher Curl: 55x8, 60x10, 65x8 (PR)
    Standing EZ-bar Curl(FST-7): 50x8, 50x8, 50x8, 50x8, 40x8, 40x8, 40x12(crazy pump)

Triceps:
    Dips: BWx12, Bw+30x10, BW+30x8, BW+30x7
    Tricep Pushdown: 100x10, 110x12, 120x10, 130x7
    Single Arm Tricep Pushdown: Dropset of 30lbto10lbs each hand
    Tricep Pulldowns W/ Rope: 60x8, 60x8, 60x8, 60x8, 60,x8 60,x8, 50x8

Conclusion:
    Today I took 4 pills in the morning and 4 pills before workout. The pump was EXTREME during this workout. After the last set of standing curls, my biceps felt like they were going to explode. The triceps also felt very full as they normally do after tricep work. So today?s workout was pretty good. Tomorrow will be legs and lets see how the NO-Beta affects them.