ronz0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronz0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronz0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronz0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronz0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronz0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronz0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronz0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronz0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronz0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronz0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I'm sorry that I got fat, I will slim down

Hey all. I thought I'd give a log a go, as it will give me a way to keep myself accountable for what I eat and do. Hopefully it also gives me a source of comparison and motivation as I start my journey to re-lose some fat!

Here's my story: Last October I got to the leanest I've ever been. I was about 15% at 185lbs. I could even see an outline of my top 2 abs! (Might not seem like much but I had no idea I even HAD abs lol) Then I got incredibly depressed, only to be diagnosed with bipolar II disorder. Not soon after that my mom got diagnosed with terminal cancer and passed on Christmas Eve.

Between getting the meds straight and the depression I REALLY let things go. While I still lifted at least once a week, my diet was completely shot. I stopped counting and eating healthy. Lo and behold there were massive consequences...to the tune of gaining 55lbs in a 6 month period.

My wake up call came this morning...I randomly stepped on the scale and weighed 240lbs. I hadn't weighed that in over 5 years and it's time to get back on track.

Now that the mushy stuff is out of the way and off my chest. The next post will outline the plan for my cut.
    Obtaining knowledge is half the battle, knowing how to apply said knowledge is the other half. Executing is the simplest part of success when you have a plan based on sensible well informed choices.

ronz0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronz0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronz0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronz0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronz0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronz0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronz0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronz0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronz0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronz0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronz0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Plan outline

My basic dieting plan will consist of 6 days of eating ~2200 calories and 1 day of eating ~2700 calories. This will be split up into 5-6 meals a day.

My macros will be split up the following way: Low days ~200g protein, ~250g complex carbs, ~45g fat. Maintenance day will be 200g protein, 325g carbs, 65g fat.

Staple foods will be the following:
    Protein:
    Chicken Breast
    Tuna
    Ground Turkey
    Lean ground beef
    Eggs

Carbs:
    Fruit
    Brown Rice
    Whole grain pasta
    Whole grain bread

Fats:
    Olive Oil
    Cheese (sparingly)

I will also be eating 5-6 servings of green vegetables a day.

In addition I will be using the following supplements
    Flax oil 1tbsp/day
    Whey Protein PWO
    Dextrose 15g PWO
    Multi-Vitamin 1/day

Workout plan to follow
    Obtaining knowledge is half the battle, knowing how to apply said knowledge is the other half. Executing is the simplest part of success when you have a plan based on sensible well informed choices.

I will be lifting 4 days a week using the following split: Chest/Tri, Back/Bi, Shoulders, Legs. Workouts will consist of 3-4 compound exercises followed by 1-2 isolation exercises.

Ex: Chest would be Flat Bench 4x8, Incline Bench 4x8, DB Flies 4x8, Close Grip 4x8, Triceps 4x8. The same pattern would be used for each workout.

NB: Workouts will be very limited for the next few weeks until I have access to the rec center again. I'll be stuck using what I have in my apartment complex due to funds.

Cardio will consist of a 30 min fasted speed walk everyday, and 30 min medium intensity following lifting 4x/week.

Pics/Measurements up next.

Measurements:

Chest: 46.5
    Waist: 47
    Hips: 46
    Bicep: 16
    Forearm: 12.5
    Calves: 18
    Thigh 27.5
    Attached Images

gbardahl will become famous soon enough. (+50) gbardahl will become famous soon enough. (+50) gbardahl will become famous soon enough. (+50) gbardahl will become famous soon enough. (+50) gbardahl will become famous soon enough. (+50) gbardahl will become famous soon enough. (+50) gbardahl will become famous soon enough. (+50) gbardahl will become famous soon enough. (+50) gbardahl will become famous soon enough. (+50) gbardahl will become famous soon enough. (+50) gbardahl will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It's time for a change bro...I know you can do it!!!!!! GL
    ^^Former 300+lb Crew^^

"Conquer your mind...Conquer your dreams"
    Nov 2006:370 pounds
    Oct 2011: ???

CHECK OUT: My "Stop F%***ing Around" Training Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125087501

CHECK OUT: MY TRANSFORMATION...(MOTIVATION/DETERMINATION/DEDICATION)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136245241

Did chest and morning/PWO cardio today. Felt good! I had a huge pump in my chest!

Diet wasnt good enough...I actually underate...but kept it clean. Oh well...I'll do better tomorrow!

Slept in...damn trazodone. No time for morning cardio. I'll make sure to get it in later. Probably do it after I grocery shop. Then I'll get some more in after I do back/bis later.

Something that made me really happy...I didn't eat in the middle of the night last night. I've had problems with that since my mom died. I woke up, wanted to eat...but said it wasn't worth it. Might seem odd but it's something that happens to me that I have a hard time with. Really exciting to see it stop.

Some random thoughts: Looking forward to fitting into my clothes again. Looking forward to not having moobs. Looking forward to feeling better and feeling better about myself.

That's all for now, more to come later!

Pushed Back/Bis to today. Had alot to do yesterday. Did get my cardio in though. Had a good workout, I wont be logging numbers until I get back in a real gym, since I have no idea what the weights correlate to on the machines I'm using. I just go as heavy as possible.

Still not eating enough. For some reason I'm just not hungry.