Thread: Chest progress

Russian_Muscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Russian_Muscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Russian_Muscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Russian_Muscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Russian_Muscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Russian_Muscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Russian_Muscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Russian_Muscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Russian_Muscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Russian_Muscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Russian_Muscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Chest progress

My chest is my weakest muscle IMO. Its always been ****(still is), but ive changed my routine a month ago, and i feel like my chest got better. what do u think?

Diff between 2 pics is about 5 months....but the new chest routine is just a month old.

before pic im pumped after workout, 2nd pic im cold

before

After

PS: its the upper chest that i am concentrating on bringing out
    OG of BB.COM

Ehudd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ehudd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ehudd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ehudd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ehudd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ehudd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ehudd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ehudd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ehudd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ehudd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ehudd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    its hard to say cos its a diff angle, but it looks more full. better uper chest def. Your looking awsome man! looks like u lost some bf to btw
    "I was born with a little bit of this, the rest of it i worked for" - Ronnie Coleman

Russian_Muscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Russian_Muscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Russian_Muscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Russian_Muscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Russian_Muscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Russian_Muscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Russian_Muscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Russian_Muscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Russian_Muscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Russian_Muscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Russian_Muscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Ehudd View Post
    its hard to say cos its a diff angle, but it looks more full. better uper chest def. Your looking awsome man! looks like u lost some bf to btw
    yeah..didnt think about the angle when i took the pic just now cuz i wasnt sure what kind of b4 pics ive got.

yeah i did loose some bf i guess....i still dont know how to measure it..
    OG of BB.COM

buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you look good bro, keep hitting up the inclines

aneas
    Hard to tell first pic has a pump and hair. Hair does make a chest look bigger. Not sure why either but it does.

Originally Posted by buffgrk View Post
    you look good bro, keep hitting up the inclines
    thanks brah.

yeah concentrating a lot on the inclines
    OG of BB.COM

Originally Posted by aneas View Post
    Hard to tell first pic has a pump and hair. Hair does make a chest look bigger. Not sure why either but it does.
    see i thought it was the opposite...i thought that bodybuilders get rid of chest hair to show the chest shape more hence making it look bigger. thats why ig ot rid of it...and mind you it was the first time in the my life that ive done that....did it..looked in the mirror....chest looks smaller......fail
    OG of BB.COM

aneas
    Originally Posted by Russian_Muscle View Post
    see i thought it was the opposite...i thought that bodybuilders get rid of chest hair to show the chest shape more hence making it look bigger. thats why ig ot rid of it...and mind you it was the first time in the my life that ive done that....did it..looked in the mirror....chest looks smaller......fail
    Shave is to show the details you cant see them with hair of course.

I know it looks smalller w/o hair becuase the first time I shaved my chest I was like WTF man where did my chest go.

Mike.annon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mike.annon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mike.annon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mike.annon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mike.annon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mike.annon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mike.annon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mike.annon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mike.annon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mike.annon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mike.annon is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Upper middle just has a bit more mass, looking thick bro

Good work

Originally Posted by matblin View Post
    more isn't better !!
    wut?
    OG of BB.COM

aneas
    wut?
    LOL I am with you hell I would kill someone to look like a young Arnold.

MVille123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MVille123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MVille123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MVille123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MVille123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MVille123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MVille123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MVille123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MVille123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MVille123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MVille123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    like everybody said its hard to judge with the body hair and shadow in the first pic, looks like it expanded a bit, but it definitely looks better now with body hair

Ehudd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ehudd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ehudd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ehudd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ehudd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ehudd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ehudd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ehudd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ehudd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ehudd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ehudd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    hey man you got any measurements?

Im interested to know what ur arms are
    "I was born with a little bit of this, the rest of it i worked for" - Ronnie Coleman

Originally Posted by MVille123 View Post
    like everybody said its hard to judge with the body hair and shadow in the first pic, looks like it expanded a bit, but it definitely looks better now with body hair
    the first pic with hair is the BEFORE pic. 2nd one with no hsir is AFTER
    OG of BB.COM

Originally Posted by Ehudd View Post
    hey man you got any measurements?

Im interested to know what ur arms are
    Nah man got no measurements at all...never bothered. i dont think i am big enough to measure....dont want to be disappointed with what i will find out if i do

Why my arms? u think they r big? i personally think they r kinda small...i cant get my biceps to grow properly....one of the reasons is that my wrist has been messed up for 2 months now...it hurts like hell when i hold anything in the curl position...so im forced to do alternative, not so efficient bicep excercises....or do light weights...it gets better sometimes but then just goes back to worse.....what i need is to stop working out completely for a while....but i cant do that
    OG of BB.COM

MVille123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MVille123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MVille123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MVille123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MVille123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MVille123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MVille123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MVille123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MVille123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MVille123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MVille123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    the first pic with hair is the BEFORE pic. 2nd one with no hsir is AFTER
    sorry i didnt express myself correctly

I meant it's hard to judge progress because the lightning is different and you shaved. Your chest in second pic looks a tad wider ( maybe hair illusion) and it looks better without body hair.

springbok480 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) springbok480 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) springbok480 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) springbok480 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) springbok480 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) springbok480 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) springbok480 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    nice job man, keep at it