robert115 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robert115 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile ADVICE FOR bicep routine with back?

hey just stated this back/bicep routine today and didnt really get a good pump in my biceps, but really got good pump in my back especially lats.

somebody please suggest a new bicep routine or other excerises to really get good pump in biceps. do you literaly need to get a good pump in biceps in order to get growth in biceps.

just think its in my head! as my biceps are the hardnest part for me to grow!
    back/bicep

deadlift
    one dumbell rows
    bent over rows
    close grip pulldown

standing alternate dumbell curls
    narrow/wide grip barbell curls
    preacher curls machine

IRISH POWER!

Hostage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hostage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hostage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hostage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hostage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hostage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hostage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hostage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hostage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hostage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hostage will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by robert115 View Post
    do you literaly need to get a good pump in biceps in order to get growth in biceps.
    No, you don't. But make sure your form is good.

Come check out this thread that has given many people GREAT results:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=115057041

There are 3 different workouts you can choose from. All of which have been scientifically proven to work, and trust me...you won't go back to anything else.

Yes...biceps are hard to grow. But if you concentrate on the compound movements like deadlifts then they'll get bigger along with everythng else. Check out the routine.
    A great pleasure in life is doing things people say you cannot do. - Walter Bagehot

IndyJay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IndyJay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IndyJay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IndyJay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IndyJay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IndyJay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IndyJay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IndyJay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IndyJay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IndyJay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IndyJay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey just stated this back/bicep routine today and didnt really get a good pump in my biceps, but really got good pump in my back especially lats.

somebody please suggest a new bicep routine or other excerises to really get good pump in biceps. do you literaly need to get a good pump in biceps in order to get growth in biceps.

just think its in my head! as my biceps are the hardnest part for me to grow!
    back/bicep

deadlift
    one dumbell rows
    bent over rows
    close grip pulldown

standing alternate dumbell curls
    narrow/wide grip barbell curls
    preacher curls machine

IRISH POWER!
    I found that if you finish your arm routine with some cable curls my biceps bulge with blood. With the cable you have resistance the entire range of movement - you can really feel the contraction at the top.

I however get a great pump with just straight bar curls too.

mckeegs104 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hammer curls with the rope on the machine while laying flat really gives me a great bicep burn.

nerd_power is just really nice. (+1000) nerd_power is just really nice. (+1000) nerd_power is just really nice. (+1000) nerd_power is just really nice. (+1000) nerd_power is just really nice. (+1000) nerd_power is just really nice. (+1000) nerd_power is just really nice. (+1000) nerd_power is just really nice. (+1000) nerd_power is just really nice. (+1000) nerd_power is just really nice. (+1000) nerd_power is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by IndyJay View Post
    I found that if you finish your arm routine with some cable curls my biceps bulge with blood. With the cable you have resistance the entire range of movement - you can really feel the contraction at the top.

I however get a great pump with just straight bar curls too.
    I agree about cable curls for the pump. After all those back exercises that involve pulling with the arms, you've already fatigued your biceps quite a bit. All you need at that point is some isolation, some pump, and some burnout to finish them off. After finishing the back exercises, I'd do 3 sets of EZ bar standing curls, 1 normal set of cable curls per arm, and then one light-weight burnout set of cable curls per arm to finish, maybe 15 reps. Do the cable curls relatively slowly, so you're not using momentum at all, and you really get an intense bicep contraction.

-Andrew

robert115 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robert115 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ya just did some cable curls and ya felt it! being incorprating cable curls last now in my bicep routines.

bicep routine

alternate dumbell curls
    standing narrow/grip barbell curls
    cable curls

IndyJay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IndyJay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IndyJay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IndyJay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IndyJay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IndyJay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IndyJay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IndyJay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IndyJay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IndyJay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IndyJay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ya just did some cable curls and ya felt it! being incorprating cable curls last now in my bicep routines.

bicep routine

alternate dumbell curls
    standing narrow/grip barbell curls
    cable curls
    Sweet.