Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    RnR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RnR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RnR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RnR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RnR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RnR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RnR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RnR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RnR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RnR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RnR is on a distinguished road. (+10)

anybody else not like brock?

1) no sportsmanship

2) got recognition for pretend stuff

3)arrogant during interviews

4)arrogant about his build

5)"can you see me now"=supergay

i don't think brock will improve much as a fighter at all. he never developed elite wrestling skills, but was physically dominant(better shape then than now). brock never would've made the US team

apparently brock was a major douche in FB tryouts, starting fights and ****. Probably b/c he found out he coudn't manhandle anybody in the NFL.

i think he will quit MMA after 2-3 more losses regardless of # of fights or health
    Marge: Homer, the plant called. They said if you don't show up tomorrow don't bother showing up on Monday.
    Homer: Woo-hoo. Four-day weekend

HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HulkHagen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by RnR View Post
    1) no sportsmanship

i don't think brock will improve much as a fighter at all. he never developed elite wrestling skills, but was physically dominant(better shape then than now). brock never would've made the US team

apparently brock was a major douche in FB tryouts, starting fights and ****. Probably b/c he found out he coudn't manhandle anybody in the NFL.

i think he will quit MMA after 2-3 more losses regardless of # of fights or health
    Uh NCAA D1 champ = elite wrestling skills, his size and strength is just icing on the cake. There is a difference between the level of a collegiate champion and an olympian for sure, but how many olympic HW wrestlers are there in the UFC??

He might quit MMA after a short stint because he's been known to do that, but it isn't for lack of ability. He actually did pretty good in the NFL tryouts and they told him to play NFL Europe to hone his skills for awhile and he wasn't interested... this was a guy who hadn't played football since high school and he still did alright at the highest level, contrary to what the haters say.

He does have an abrasive personality but he just likes playing a "bad guy" and attracting viewers, which actually helps everyone... there are tons of guys in MMA who do that.

...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Red face

The face of a Champion...

Ruski4158 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruski4158 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruski4158 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruski4158 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruski4158 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruski4158 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruski4158 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruski4158 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruski4158 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruski4158 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ruski4158 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think the guy is a joke, especially when compared to Fedor.
    He belongs in the WWE

NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by HulkHagen View Post
    He does have an abrasive personality but he just likes playing a "bad guy" and attracting viewers, which actually helps everyone... there are tons of guys in MMA who do that.
    This. He is the modern day Tito
    I have no idea why I came back

RnR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RnR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RnR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RnR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RnR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RnR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RnR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RnR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RnR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RnR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RnR is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Uh NCAA D1 champ = elite wrestling skills.
    plz he missed the spear on goldberg!

ehhh.. i wouldn't say shaq had elite bball "skills"

brock won with brute force. brock was impossible to ride and super tough to take down. however, his takedown and top skills weren't to gr8.

and i can't see brock ever admitting he was simply beat if he losses. any loss will be a lucky strike, lucky sub or bad judging. brock may very well have a great career, but this is a funny sport
    Last edited by RnR; 05-27-2009 at 07:18 PM.
    Marge: Homer, the plant called. They said if you don't show up tomorrow don't bother showing up on Monday.

vikesfankevin is just really nice. (+1000) vikesfankevin is just really nice. (+1000) vikesfankevin is just really nice. (+1000) vikesfankevin is just really nice. (+1000) vikesfankevin is just really nice. (+1000) vikesfankevin is just really nice. (+1000) vikesfankevin is just really nice. (+1000) vikesfankevin is just really nice. (+1000) vikesfankevin is just really nice. (+1000) vikesfankevin is just really nice. (+1000) vikesfankevin is just really nice. (+1000)
    1) no sportsmanship

Originally Posted by Ruski4158 View Post
    He belongs in the WWE
    If you have the skill to be a D1 wrestling champ you have the skill to train for anything. MMA wasn't big when brock got out of college thats why he did WWE and for you guy who think he is a joke, that is why he is such a dick. No one give him a chance, Heath Herring said Brock was a joke and didn't deserve to be in the cage with him...Brock rode him like a bitch. By the way aren't Randys wrestling skills superior? Didn't Brock beat him too?
    Fat...so I'm back at it.

forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol there are some stupid people on these boards.
    The best Weightlifting forum on the web:
    www.WLForums.com

Keith Hackney will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keith Hackney will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keith Hackney will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keith Hackney will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keith Hackney will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keith Hackney will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keith Hackney will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keith Hackney will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keith Hackney will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keith Hackney will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keith Hackney will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Brock is a dick. Plain a simple. That doesn't mean I don't enjoy his presence in the sport. I hope Frank Mir breaks one of Brock's legs in July.

I throw spinning sh*t HardGainer82's Avatar
    HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Brock's ok with me. Some of his dumber fans annoy me though.
    "The sun is always gonna rise, and always gonna set and I'll just keep on punching because everyday is gonna bring something different and I just want to be ready for it."
    - Jens Pulver

If you refer to a fighter who you've never met in real life as "my boy" as though their performance somehow reflects well on you for simply being a fan, you're a lame ass.

the_guvna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the_guvna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the_guvna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the_guvna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the_guvna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the_guvna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the_guvna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the_guvna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the_guvna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the_guvna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the_guvna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Uh NCAA D1 champ = elite wrestling skills, his size and strength is just icing on the cake. There is a difference between the level of a collegiate champion and an olympian for sure, but how many olympic HW wrestlers are there in the UFC??

He might quit MMA after a short stint because he's been known to do that, but it isn't for lack of ability. He actually did pretty good in the NFL tryouts and they told him to play NFL Europe to hone his skills for awhile and he wasn't interested... this was a guy who hadn't played football since high school and he still did alright at the highest level, contrary to what the haters say.

but if he gives up MMA then what is there left for him?

will vince let him back in the WWE? I heard they fell out or some ****
    fecalpheliac

NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoS_oUtLaSt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by the_guvna View Post
    but if he gives up MMA then what is there left for him?

will vince let him back in the WWE? I heard they fell out or some ****
    If he quits this will be the next big rivalry you hear about

I have no idea why I came back

Originally Posted by vikesfankevin View Post
    If you have the skill to be a D1 wrestling champ you have the skill to train for anything. MMA wasn't big when brock got out of college thats why he did WWE and for you guy who think he is a joke, that is why he is such a dick. No one give him a chance, Heath Herring said Brock was a joke and didn't deserve to be in the cage with him...Brock rode him like a bitch. By the way aren't Randys wrestling skills superior? Didn't Brock beat him too?
    -i never said he is a joke, i said he is a dick

-i think it's BS that he gets a title shot w/a 2-1 record. Esp since i think there are a couple guys in the HW class who could beat randy

-riding someone in MMA is very different than riding them in wrestling

-our best wrestler was 135 and much more skilled than me...but he couldn't beat me since i was 189. wrestling skills alone can't win it alone, you need to physically be capable of rollin with'em.

Brocks best assets as a wrestler were his imposing size and strength, not technical skill. the same goes with MMA. he will go as far as his atheletic ability gets him...which could be all he needs to continue to be successful
    Last edited by RnR; 05-27-2009 at 08:06 PM.

vikesfankevin is just really nice. (+1000) vikesfankevin is just really nice. (+1000) vikesfankevin is just really nice. (+1000) vikesfankevin is just really nice. (+1000) vikesfankevin is just really nice. (+1000) vikesfankevin is just really nice. (+1000) vikesfankevin is just really nice. (+1000) vikesfankevin is just really nice. (+1000) vikesfankevin is just really nice. (+1000) vikesfankevin is just really nice. (+1000) vikesfankevin is just really nice. (+1000)
    -i never said he is a joke, i said he is a dick

-i think it's BS that he gets a title shot w/a 2-1 record. Esp since i think there are a couple guys in the HW class who could beat randy

-riding someone in MMA is very different than riding them in wrestling

-our best wrestler was 135 and much more skilled than me...but he couldn't beat me since i was 189.

Brocks best assets as a wrestler were his imposing size and strength, not technical skill. the same goes with MMA. he will go as far as his atheletic ability gets him...which could be all he needs to continue to be successful
    Other guy said he was a joke not you. Also I went to a power house wrestling school so I know what wrestling is all about but I think wrestlers make the best MMA fighters and if you are able to win a national title in D1 wrestling, you can do anything.
    Fat...so I'm back at it.

IronManMMA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronManMMA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronManMMA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronManMMA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronManMMA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronManMMA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronManMMA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronManMMA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronManMMA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronManMMA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronManMMA is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    the dick on his chest is what represents who he is.

forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Other guy said he was a joke not you. Also I went to a power house wrestling school so I know what wrestling is all about but I think wrestlers make the best MMA fighters and if you are able to win a national title in D1 wrestling, you can do anything.
    they certainly make a lot of boring fighters that's for sure:

in before "Matt Hughes!" and "Randy!"
    The best Weightlifting forum on the web:
    www.WLForums.com

If you like striking watch boxing or muay thai or something not MIXED MARTIAL ARTS
    Fat...so I'm back at it.

=T Bone= is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) =T Bone= is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) =T Bone= is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) =T Bone= is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) =T Bone= is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) =T Bone= is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) =T Bone= is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) =T Bone= is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) =T Bone= is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) =T Bone= is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) =T Bone= is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don't dislike brock, just most of his fans

kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    hate him
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer
    BJ Penn > You

GO COWBOYS!!

Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Darkhare has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    If you like striking watch boxing or muay thai or something not MIXED MARTIAL ARTS
    I also like judo sambo and BJJ.. those arts lead to excitement and to finish the fight. wrestlers have a tendency to sit in people's guards punching without any effort to finish the fight, it's SOOOOOOOOO boring.. but to each their own
    aka. Tomthetrainwreck
    Z4v4 is a golf course maintenance worker.

Originally Posted by Darkhare View Post
    I also like judo sambo and BJJ.. those arts lead to excitement and to finish the fight. wrestlers have a tendency to sit in people's guards punching without any effort to finish the fight, it's SOOOOOOOOO boring.. but to each their own
    Wrestlers used to do that. To be sucessful in MMA now you NEED to do something or someone will submit you or the ref will stand it up. If a wrestler sits on you the whole match you just suck...
    Fat...so I'm back at it.

Jenkins1997 is just really nice. (+1000) Jenkins1997 is just really nice. (+1000) Jenkins1997 is just really nice. (+1000) Jenkins1997 is just really nice. (+1000) Jenkins1997 is just really nice. (+1000) Jenkins1997 is just really nice. (+1000) Jenkins1997 is just really nice. (+1000) Jenkins1997 is just really nice. (+1000) Jenkins1997 is just really nice. (+1000) Jenkins1997 is just really nice. (+1000) Jenkins1997 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Size is what played the part of that not skill Randy did excellent against Brock considering the size difference. He was managing to press Brock and Brock was not taking Randy down that easily and even when he did he couldn't keep him there. I also heard rumor that Angle and Brock had wrestled(Collegiate style wrestling) while in the WWE together and Angle who is roughly Randy's size use to get the better of him pretty handily but like I said it may just be a rumor.
    I may not be the person I should be, or the person who, with Christ's help, I one day will be...but THANK GOD I'm not the person I used to be!
    -MLK, Jr.

****I rep Titan fans on site!****

Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lord_Lemon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP is an idiot.

Rifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rifter has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    plz he missed the spear on goldberg!

ehhh.. i wouldn't say shaq had elite bball "skills"

brock won with brute force. brock was impossible to ride and super tough to take down. however, his takedown and top skills weren't to gr8.

and i can't see brock ever admitting he was simply beat if he losses. any loss will be a lucky strike, lucky sub or bad judging. brock may very well have a great career, but this is a funny sport
    Sure but Shaq never said that he was better than Jordan. Too much hype from uhmm "FANS" that don"t know MMA. I mean people boooing when Rashad and Machida feeling each other out in round 1. Guess most of them thought every kick was a highlight reel. The bigger the sport gets the more wannabe's you'll see. Brock needs to respect the guys and gals that have been doing this for a while.
    Veni Vidi Vici

timmytimm3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmytimm3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmytimm3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmytimm3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmytimm3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmytimm3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmytimm3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmytimm3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmytimm3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmytimm3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmytimm3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Finally a thread about Brock Lesnar!
    No more. the small one, the weak one, the frightened one. Running from beatings, deflating. I'm becoming more than a man, more than you ever were. Driven and burning to rise beyond Jesus. -Pantera

skinnyfred is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnyfred is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnyfred is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnyfred is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnyfred is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnyfred is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnyfred is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnyfred is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnyfred is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnyfred is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnyfred is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Jenkins1997 View Post
    Size is what played the part of that not skill Randy did excellent against Brock considering the size difference. He was managing to press Brock and Brock was not taking Randy down that easily and even when he did he couldn't keep him there. I also heard rumor that Angle and Brock had wrestled(Collegiate style wrestling) while in the WWE together and Angle who is roughly Randy's size use to get the better of him pretty handily but like I said it may just be a rumor.
    How is size such a huge factor? Randy took Sylvia down several times during their fight and with ease. Sylvia is a big dude weighing around the same weight as Brock. Nobody said anything then and did not make a "size" excuse. What does the wrestling match between Angle and Lesnar have anything to do with Randy? Angle was a former Olympic gold medalist if you did not know...

BoungYuck is just really nice. (+1000) BoungYuck is just really nice. (+1000) BoungYuck is just really nice. (+1000) BoungYuck is just really nice. (+1000) BoungYuck is just really nice. (+1000) BoungYuck is just really nice. (+1000) BoungYuck is just really nice. (+1000) BoungYuck is just really nice. (+1000) BoungYuck is just really nice. (+1000) BoungYuck is just really nice. (+1000) BoungYuck is just really nice. (+1000)
    1) no sportsmanship

1)Not everyone can be a square like Matt Hughes
    2)That recognition for "pretend stuff" netted him in the tens of millions. He was broke at the time and had no money, and thats after being the NCAA champion. You mean to tell me you wouldn't?
    3)You could say the same for many people
    4)Example? He's just got a different build than most MMA fighters and trains like an animal. Napoleon Complex much?
    5)Not as gay your post.

BTW. He went through Vikings camp with a torn groin, and was given a choice of being on the Practice Squad,going to NFL Europe, neither which wouldve netted a good salary with the cost of living hes used to. It was either that or get cut. He chose neither. Also, with the whole starting fights thing, there are tons of times where teammates come to blows in the spirit of competition during practice, so dont single him out for that.

As far as wrestling skills, he's a D1 NCAA champ. Have you ever gotten to that level of collegiate wrestling to say that he hasn't developed elite wrestling skills?

I think someone's just mad because they have Napoleon Complex, is mad because he proved you wrong, nah...nvm, you're just mad.

Grow up
    (No Cock Chestnar nuthugger, just speaking logically)
    Last edited by BoungYuck; 05-28-2009 at 11:15 AM.

onemoreround has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onemoreround has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onemoreround has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onemoreround has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onemoreround has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onemoreround has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onemoreround has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onemoreround has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onemoreround has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onemoreround has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onemoreround has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by skinnyfred View Post
    How is size such a huge factor? Randy took Sylvia down several times during their fight and with ease. Sylvia is a big dude weighing around the same weight as Brock. Nobody said anything then and did not make a "size" excuse. What does the wrestling match between Angle and Lesnar have anything to do with Randy? Angle was a former Olympic gold medalist if you did not know...
    Angle's wrestling is on a much higher level than randy's.
    Warning: This post contains second hand information from multiple sources that the poster does not know the validity of nor can assure that he correctly remembered them.

bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Ruski4158 View Post
    He belongs in the WWE
    how can you compare him to fedor when he has only fought a few fights?

bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bclark22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by skinnyfred View Post
    sylvia is also tall and awkward, brock is still tall but thick and balanced