Closed Thread
    chilon1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chilon1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chilon1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chilon1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chilon1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chilon1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chilon1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chilon1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chilon1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chilon1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chilon1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Suggest mattress for low back pain suferrer

I have herniated disk and live with low back pain. Could you please suggest what mattress/s would be good for me. Please give me a link to the place from where I can buy it. Hopefully some of you have herniated disk/s and low back pain just like me and would know what matteress would be comfortable to get a good night sleep. Thanks so much.

Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Vera Wang memory foam.

Best thing in the world.
    "Blessed be the Lord my rock, who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle." - Psalm 144:1

Also, taxation is theft.

epytryga has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) epytryga has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) epytryga has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) epytryga has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) epytryga has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) epytryga has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) epytryga has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) epytryga has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) epytryga has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) epytryga has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) epytryga has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I used to have horrible lower back pain, as a result of a motorcycle accident. Yoga and my tempurpedic mattress did the trick!

"Snip it Doc,snip it hard LyingSac's Avatar
    LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Ole Sac,sleeps on teh floor.....
    Land of Honalee

mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by epytryga View Post
    I used to have horrible lower back pain, as a result of a motorcycle accident. Yoga and my tempurpedic mattress did the trick!
    I love the tempurpedic, delux model...they have like 7 different models.... the delux is like midgrade, but i found it to be more soft, but also cooler, because it has the "cooling system"..... without it, you will burn up. The only problem is its about 2500

now I just wish I could afford it for me, my friend has this matress
    I do not sugar coat things, but you got in the condition you're in by "sugar coating."

aneas
    Originally Posted by epytryga View Post
    I love the tempurpedic mattresses. I slept on one for a month never felt so good in my life.

asksmith will become famous soon enough. (+50) asksmith will become famous soon enough. (+50) asksmith will become famous soon enough. (+50) asksmith will become famous soon enough. (+50) asksmith will become famous soon enough. (+50) asksmith will become famous soon enough. (+50) asksmith will become famous soon enough. (+50) asksmith will become famous soon enough. (+50) asksmith will become famous soon enough. (+50) asksmith will become famous soon enough. (+50) asksmith will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Another vote for the Tempur-pedic. Bought ours with a tax refund ~4 years ago.

Although, I did have an "acclimation" phase. First two weeks I had it, I was ready to send it back, I could just not fall asleep. Now I it's hard to sleep on anything else. I do notice when staying at hotels, I wake up with a sore back.

I think they give you a trial period, but you have to pay return shipping if you aren't satisfied. Unless you have a dealer close by.

Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz
    There wa a mattress thread a while back (I can't remember when) had both some great places to check out and some great advice on how to bargin the price down
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 11

"As iron sharpens iron so one man sharpens another" Proverbs 27:17

phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Water bed.
    Jon Cole's Gym: '79 - '85
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9275071&d=1603917754

Dw33z1L will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dw33z1L will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dw33z1L will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dw33z1L will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dw33z1L will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dw33z1L will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dw33z1L will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dw33z1L will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dw33z1L will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dw33z1L will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dw33z1L will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Another vote for Temperpedic here. I had lower back pain from a bike wreck several years ago that required regular trips to the chiropractor and the Dr. I haven't been to a chiropractor since I bought the mattress about 6 years ago.

They have a funny odor to them when you first get them, but it goes away. Also, you'll have to get used to sort of "lifting" yourself up to turn over...once you have the mattress, it'll make perfect sense.

Finally, the only downside is that while the mattress is great for rest, it's not well-suited for "recreational" activities with one's spouse or partner. There is absolutely NO bounce to this bed, and every time you think you have a steady footing, you sink. And, depending on one's hand position, the wrists can get quite sore as well.

Even with the downsides in the horizontal recreation department, I absolutely love this bed and highly recommend it.
    Is that a real poncho, or a Sears poncho?

frommd will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommd will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommd will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommd will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommd will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommd will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommd will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommd will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommd will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommd will become famous soon enough. (+50) frommd will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Count me in for the Tempurpedic also. I had a pillowtop for a long time and got the Tempurpedic recently. It makes all the difference in the world. Also, go king size if you can. The extra room to spread out also makes a big difference.

lonoscurse is on a distinguished road. (+10) lonoscurse is on a distinguished road. (+10) lonoscurse is on a distinguished road. (+10) lonoscurse is on a distinguished road. (+10) lonoscurse is on a distinguished road. (+10) lonoscurse is on a distinguished road. (+10) lonoscurse is on a distinguished road. (+10) lonoscurse is on a distinguished road. (+10) lonoscurse is on a distinguished road. (+10) lonoscurse is on a distinguished road. (+10) lonoscurse is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Another vote for the Tempurpedic. But, be careful of imitators. I bought a "house brand" from a local furniture store. Not nearly as comfortable, and it tended to be much harder than the tempurpedic. I had to buy a topper pad to make it livable.

chilon1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chilon1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chilon1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chilon1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chilon1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chilon1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chilon1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chilon1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chilon1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chilon1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chilon1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Dw33z1L View Post
    Another vote for Temperpedic here. I had lower back pain from a bike wreck several years ago that required regular trips to the chiropractor and the Dr. I haven't been to a chiropractor since I bought the mattress about 6 years ago.

They have a funny odor to them when you first get them, but it goes away. Also, you'll have to get used to sort of "lifting" yourself up to turn over...once you have the mattress, it'll make perfect sense.

Finally, the only downside is that while the mattress is great for rest, it's not well-suited for "recreational" activities with one's spouse or partner. There is absolutely NO bounce to this bed, and every time you think you have a steady footing, you sink. And, depending on one's hand position, the wrists can get quite sore as well.

Even with the downsides in the horizontal recreation department, I absolutely love this bed and highly recommend it.
    What temperpedic model do you have?

Anyone bought any memory foam matress/set from Costco?

jonesmike126 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

mattress for low back pain

Originally Posted by chilon1 View Post
    What temperpedic model do you have?

Anyone bought any memory foam matress/set from Costco?
    If the mattress that you simply sleep upon won't have the correct assist, you might be encountering lots of lower back pain. Any mattress for lower back pain that does not have any support reinforcements might cause your muscles being stretched plus your spine unaligned. That is why it's imperative that you emphasis your efforts in finding the best achievable mattress that can provide the comfort a person look for.

There is not an individual mattress out there that will be the particular "holy grail" mattress that would alleviate every person's lower back pain. Plenty of air mattresses out there might be a wonderful suit for a lot of the men and women, but in the end it comes to personal personal preference. The only way to determine if your mattress can be for anyone would be to check it out out and about for a complete night's slumber. If you awaken, you are next creating an authentic assessment of how cozy the bed genuinely can be. One person will find it a mattress to ease plenty of low back pain although one more may find it in order to get worse that. All of our physiques expertise items in a different way, so that you ought to check it out out there for on your own prior to investing in come up with a hefty expense.

JasenR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JasenR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JasenR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JasenR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JasenR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JasenR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JasenR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I've got a sleep number. Got it 6 years ago when the fife got pregnant. Never a problem sleeping, and she never had a problem during the whole pregnancy. Sleep number all the way.