Thread: bananas

cw.mullins will become famous soon enough. (+50) cw.mullins will become famous soon enough. (+50) cw.mullins will become famous soon enough. (+50) cw.mullins will become famous soon enough. (+50) cw.mullins will become famous soon enough. (+50) cw.mullins will become famous soon enough. (+50) cw.mullins will become famous soon enough. (+50) cw.mullins will become famous soon enough. (+50) cw.mullins will become famous soon enough. (+50) cw.mullins will become famous soon enough. (+50) cw.mullins will become famous soon enough. (+50)

bananas

I dont know if this is in the rite thread but i was just wondering if bananas are fating. I am on a diet and i love Bananas and i dont know how much is to much on them?

Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Fruit never made anyone fat. Enjoy your bananas.
    "You show me someone who got fat eating fruit and I'll show you someone with a deep fryer and too much time on their hands."

Y.K.K.M.M.F.

Location: Manchester, Rochdale, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    RanceB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RanceB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RanceB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RanceB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RanceB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RanceB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RanceB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RanceB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RanceB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RanceB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you are asking if Bananas are fattening, well that depends on the rest of your daily intake. Bananas are carbs, and if youre not training to build or eating less calories than the body needs daily, then any excess carbs can be broken down and stored as fat.

Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clarko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by cw.mullins View Post
    I dont know if this is in the rite thread but i was just wondering if bananas are fating. I am on a diet and i love Bananas and i dont know how much is to much on them?
    The main thing with losing fat is calories. But, it might help to enjoy your bananas earlier in the day than at night.

Brb cutting (no emo) 2.0Tsunami's Avatar
    2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000) 2.0Tsunami is a name known to all. (+5000)
    IIRC, they have a medium GI...therefore, they are best w/in an hour of working out. They will give you energy, they just won't give you that 'full' feeling for very long.
    "Be bold and mighty forces will come to your aid." -Basil King

divinewords has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bananas have gotten a bad rep...it is about calories in and calories out, however, fruit has a lot of qualities that are good for you. Bananas contain tryptophan--an amino acid that helps with depression, B6 which helps with PMS, they are high in iron, a good source of fiber (which helps with digestion and feeling full) and high in potassium. They also are sweet and have a lower GI than candy or other things you might gravitate toward when you feel the itch of a sweet tooth. Carbohydrates are not the enemy. In fact, a high protien diet actually is not that good for you. Your body's main source of energy are carbohydrates. It's good to eat these before or after a workout to replenish your energy supply that you have depleted. Bananas, as well as fruits and veggies along with complex carbs should make up most of the carbs you take in during the day. Eat your bananas, but in moderation! Good luck!

SKooT1027 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SKooT1027 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SKooT1027 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SKooT1027 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SKooT1027 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SKooT1027 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SKooT1027 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SKooT1027 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SKooT1027 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SKooT1027 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SKooT1027 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I used to not eat bananas for the fear they would tack on weight. I started having one every morning in my protein shake (with 1.5 scoops protein, 1 tbsp PB and 4oz milk/4oz water). Been doing it for a week now and it really makes me feel better all day long. Don't binge on them, but don't forget about em
    Cutting Diet / Weight Loss Work Challenge

Progress:
    Start (1/7/09): 201.8 lbs
    Week 2 (1/16/09): 191.3 lbs
    Week 3 (1/23/09): 188.3 lbs
    Week 4 (1/30/09): 186.5 lbs
    Week 11 (3/20/09): 175.7 lbs
    Final Week (3/27/09):

Flair4TheGold is not very well liked. (-100) Flair4TheGold is not very well liked. (-100) Flair4TheGold is not very well liked. (-100) Flair4TheGold is not very well liked. (-100) Flair4TheGold is not very well liked. (-100) Flair4TheGold is not very well liked. (-100) Flair4TheGold is not very well liked. (-100) Flair4TheGold is not very well liked. (-100) Flair4TheGold is not very well liked. (-100) Flair4TheGold is not very well liked. (-100) Flair4TheGold is not very well liked. (-100)
    Some people on here act as if you can't have any carbs. This is crazy. Where is your fuel coming from? Just ensure what you're eating is a complex carb like brown rice, broccoli, etc. (even bananas).

cw.mullins will become famous soon enough. (+50) cw.mullins will become famous soon enough. (+50) cw.mullins will become famous soon enough. (+50) cw.mullins will become famous soon enough. (+50) cw.mullins will become famous soon enough. (+50) cw.mullins will become famous soon enough. (+50) cw.mullins will become famous soon enough. (+50) cw.mullins will become famous soon enough. (+50) cw.mullins will become famous soon enough. (+50) cw.mullins will become famous soon enough. (+50) cw.mullins will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    thanks for your help guys i just started back my routine about 2 and a half weeks ago and lost five ponds already but im sure its water weight lol. I am donw to 195 now i eat a banana for breakfast and around supper time they way everyone is talking i dont think that is to much. thanks for the info guys.

DRMc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I really like them in my pwo shake. I add oats to my shake sometimes which can create an oat slurry at the bottom of the shake. If you add a banana, the oats stay suspended and it's easier (and tastier) to drink.
    Choc protein + banana + pb = heaven.

BadShot25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BadShot25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BadShot25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BadShot25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BadShot25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BadShot25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BadShot25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BadShot25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BadShot25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BadShot25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BadShot25 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I eat bananas after working out. Just don't eat too much, I think one banana is 160 calories.

wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bananas are perfectly fine. You eat too much of them if your rate of weight loss doesn't meet your expectations.

Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I include one in my post workout shake everday ... you'll here NO complaints from me.

karrymichael has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I love to have a banana 30-60 minutes before my workout and it gives me lots of energy. I occassionally put at least half a banana in my post workout shake and it makes the shake taste a little better.
    The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

Martin Luther King, Jr.