Thread: Genetics?

boxer champ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boxer champ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boxer champ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boxer champ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boxer champ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boxer champ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boxer champ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Genetics?

Comment on my pictures, i hardly work out, i smoke weed everyday 2-3 joint, i eat lots of chocolates, cakes, biscuits, pizza, but my dinners are usually well nourished, vegetabl;es, meat, potatoes, etc used to do gymnastics 5-6 years ago, is this natural muscle or genetics or did gymnastics trigger it? i dont understand where muscle comes from when i hardly work out... i dont jog or do any stamina fitness because weed dissallows me to even b bothered to go for a jog round the block.. and do i have the genetics for a 8 pack? :\
    Attached Images

libert will become famous soon enough. (+50) libert will become famous soon enough. (+50) libert will become famous soon enough. (+50) libert will become famous soon enough. (+50) libert will become famous soon enough. (+50) libert will become famous soon enough. (+50) libert will become famous soon enough. (+50) libert will become famous soon enough. (+50) libert will become famous soon enough. (+50) libert will become famous soon enough. (+50) libert will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    IMO you are mad not to fully take advantage of your potential, just sayin'.

boxer champ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boxer champ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boxer champ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boxer champ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boxer champ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boxer champ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boxer champ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i keep thinking that myself.. but not sure what to do.. body building? thai boxing? boxing? lol i wudnt really care.. all gives you a good physique and is hard when i smoke cigerettes ++ weed... weed makes me seriously fuking tired... and unmotivated and cigerettesjus kills my lungs off looool i cant quit cigerettes without quiting wqeed and i cant quit weed without quitting cigerettes either one is there all the time :\

libert will become famous soon enough. (+50) libert will become famous soon enough. (+50) libert will become famous soon enough. (+50) libert will become famous soon enough. (+50) libert will become famous soon enough. (+50) libert will become famous soon enough. (+50) libert will become famous soon enough. (+50) libert will become famous soon enough. (+50) libert will become famous soon enough. (+50) libert will become famous soon enough. (+50) libert will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Swap the weed/nicotine addiction with food addiction.

clusternakker is not very well liked. (-100) clusternakker is not very well liked. (-100) clusternakker is not very well liked. (-100) clusternakker is not very well liked. (-100) clusternakker is not very well liked. (-100) clusternakker is not very well liked. (-100) clusternakker is not very well liked. (-100) clusternakker is not very well liked. (-100) clusternakker is not very well liked. (-100) clusternakker is not very well liked. (-100) clusternakker is not very well liked. (-100)
    Youre clearly at a low body fat, so you obviously can see muscle separation, but you are also very skinny, you can either eat a lot and gain muscle or keep up the weed and lazy attitude and remain skinny.

Nothing productive to say FitzChivalry's Avatar
    FitzChivalry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitzChivalry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitzChivalry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitzChivalry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitzChivalry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitzChivalry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitzChivalry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitzChivalry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitzChivalry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitzChivalry has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FitzChivalry has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You're just skinny.

i look skinner then i am because i have a slim posture, skinny is when you have no fat all your ribs pop out, bad posture because theres no muscle and fat to support, and you can tell on peoples chests when they relax they look very flat and you can see the seperation inbetween there chest when they dont tense.. i dont have that :| im jus really slim and 6 ft tall.. so good considering?

clusternakker is not very well liked. (-100) clusternakker is not very well liked. (-100) clusternakker is not very well liked. (-100) clusternakker is not very well liked. (-100) clusternakker is not very well liked. (-100) clusternakker is not very well liked. (-100) clusternakker is not very well liked. (-100) clusternakker is not very well liked. (-100) clusternakker is not very well liked. (-100) clusternakker is not very well liked. (-100) clusternakker is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by boxer champ View Post
    i look skinner then i am because i have a slim posture, skinny is when you have no fat all your ribs pop out, bad posture because theres no muscle and fat to support, and you can tell on peoples chests when they relax they look very flat and you can see the seperation inbetween there chest when they dont tense.. i dont have that :| im jus really slim and 6 ft tall.. so good considering?
    I dont see much muscle development, just a low body fat skinny guy. It looks like you don't work out, and as you've said, you don't work out so I don't really get what youre getting at.

MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MacDaddy68 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    no ur skinny, eat
    Meet PR's
    565 dead(no belt)
    465 squat(no belt)
    315 bench(tendonitus)

Gym Pr's
    545x2(dead)(no belt)
    445 squat(no belt)
    375 bench
    230x5 standing military

Current location is Actually Cincinnati**

diels has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) diels has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) diels has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    very skynny

Muscle69camaro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Muscle69camaro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Muscle69camaro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Muscle69camaro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Muscle69camaro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Muscle69camaro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Muscle69camaro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Muscle69camaro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Muscle69camaro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Muscle69camaro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Muscle69camaro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by FitzChivalry View Post
    You're just skinny.
    tru dat
    *I REP BACK*

"Placing doesn't mean anything. Its what you want inside that makes a champion. Its that you say I did it, I'm better and better and nothing can stop you." - Lou Ferrigno

I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds. -Henry Rollins

ZipThai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZipThai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZipThai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZipThai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZipThai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZipThai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZipThai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZipThai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZipThai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZipThai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZipThai has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What do you weigh? Consider Thai boxing, you may end up loving it once you start training.

k0bun will become famous soon enough. (+50) k0bun will become famous soon enough. (+50) k0bun will become famous soon enough. (+50) k0bun will become famous soon enough. (+50) k0bun will become famous soon enough. (+50) k0bun will become famous soon enough. (+50) k0bun will become famous soon enough. (+50) k0bun will become famous soon enough. (+50) k0bun will become famous soon enough. (+50) k0bun will become famous soon enough. (+50) k0bun will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Muscles fibers look the same on everybody initially. Some are just too fat to see them while others with low BF are very noticable, like yourself. You have the benefit of a high metabolism keeping you slim. Don't confuse the fact that you can see your "muscles" with being muscular. If you were to take someone with 30% bodyfat and somehow x-ray only their muscles it would look strikingly similar to someone with 10% bodyfat. This is assuming neither workout to change the muscle size/structure. You're not buff you just don't have a lot of bodyfat. Being able to see muscles does not mean they are stronger than someone's that can't be seen and does not mean you are in good "health". This you openly admit to with your addiction to weed, cigarettes, and unhealthy food.

Originally Posted by boxer champ
    i keep thinking that myself.. but not sure what to do.. body building? thai boxing? boxing? lol i wudnt really care.. all gives you a good physique and is hard when i smoke cigerettes ++ weed... weed makes me seriously fuking tired... and unmotivated and cigerettesjus kills my lungs off looool i cant quit cigerettes without quiting wqeed and i cant quit weed without quitting cigerettes either one is there all the time :\
    Just plain sad
    Last edited by k0bun; 11-15-2008 at 02:36 PM.