Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have to give the edge to the ZMA-5 too. I have noticed the vivid dreams the last 3-4 nights in a row now too!
    kingjameskjf @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

My contest prep/workout journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=115012401&page=4

-NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Didn't dose yesterday because it was thanksgiving and i forgot to pop my ZMA

Dose 7 of Original ZMA tonight!
    Cant stop, wont stop.
    Alpha.

LEAN XTREME/ADRENALEAN LOG
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=117203321

-NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    I have to give the edge to the ZMA-5 too. I have noticed the vivid dreams the last 3-4 nights in a row now too!
    hah nice man! i love having crazy vivid dreams!
    I've also been noticing a better mood all around when dosing ZMA-5, kicks in around the 2nd to 3rd day...

you end up winning that ISSA test log? Or any of the 242342 contest you entered
    Cant stop, wont stop.
    Alpha.

kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by -NB- View Post
    hah nice man! i love having crazy vivid dreams!
    I've also been noticing a better mood all around when dosing ZMA-5, kicks in around the 2nd to 3rd day...

you end up winning that ISSA test log? Or any of the 242342 contest you entered
    LMAO! IDK, I thought I probably would but...no reply. I almost want to ask but don't want to feel like a supp. beggar cause I'm not. They will see that my logs are better then most of them out there (except for yours of course ) And nope on any of the more recent contests but we'll see on the AI promo. I had a lot of entries and odds are that I will win one of the ten!

As far as the mood goes, I kinda wished our cycles were for longer than three days at a time because that's when I notice the mood uplift. I'll have to run it straight after the log ends and report back!

ZMA Dose 8

-NB- takes ZMA to the next level with
    ZMA-5!

Log Basics:

Dosage/Type of ZMA used: 3 caps of ZMA

Effect on Mood (Based on 5-HTP): Nothing much, actually woke up pretty groggy and did not feel like getting up!

Effect: Hmm... didn't feel anything.

Sleep: I actually felt like i slept very well! I remember wakening up once and being like wtf where am i lol (hah no drugs/alcohol)

Waking Up: Very groggy, not feeling it.

Recovery:I'm noticing I'm not getting as sore lately!

Comparison to ZMA-5 or Standard ZMA:
    ZMA-5 is now the confirmed reason of increased mood upon waking up! (x2)

As Always, If You Have ANY Questions, Feel Free To Ask!!!

Cant stop, wont stop.
    Alpha.

ZMA-5 Dose 9

ZMA-5!

Log Basics:

Dosage/Type of ZMA used: 3 caps of ZMA-5!!!

Effect on Mood (Based on 5-HTP): Nice relaxation and a slight mood uplift!

Effect: Relaxed within 30min and also felt like i was in a slightly better mood. Niceeee

Sleep: Fell asleep fast, i love it.

Waking Up: Woke up a little tired/groggy, but once i got up i felt pretty good

Recovery: Feeling pretty good.

What really shines with the ZMA-5 is the fact that i fall asleep effortlesly....

Overall perception of ZMA-5 : So far i am likeing ZMA-5 better than normel ZMA!!

Cant stop, wont stop.
    Alpha.

FINDING MY WAY BACK marcodeniro's Avatar
    marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Talking how to dose

Great log NB ! What part of Michigan u from? How do u time your protein with the zma. I just dosed vitamin shopppe zma and 5 htp with a lil Pea and things . So sore from workouts cant really get relaxed and sleep good. Really hoping this works
    No Blood No Sweat No Tears No Pain
    NO GAINS

Originally Posted by marcodeniro View Post
    Great log NB ! What part of Michigan u from? How do u time your protein with the zma. I just dosed vitamin shopppe zma and 5 htp with a lil Pea and things . So sore from workouts cant really get relaxed and sleep good. Really hoping this works
    Thanks man!! I'm from the metro detroit area, you?

I usually hit my shake 1-1.5 hour after dosing my ZMA
    Cant stop, wont stop.
    Alpha.

Two updates coming today!! I was sooo busy yesterday i didn't have a chance!
    Cant stop, wont stop.
    Alpha.

Nikka717 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nikka717 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nikka717 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nikka717 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nikka717 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nikka717 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nikka717 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nikka717 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nikka717 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nikka717 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nikka717 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thanks

I wanted to drop by and tell you thanks for all your hard work. We really appreciate it we love your feed back!

If you have any questions or need help with with anything please feel free to call us

Snac System
    Customer Service Rep
    LiL Veronica

ZMA-5 Dose 10

ZMA-5!

Log Basics:

Effect on Mood (Based on 5-HTP): Didn't really feel much right away, but i was extremely tired so i wasn't expecting anything major!

Effect: I was studying when i took my ZMA-5, and i did notice that after about 15 min i was feeling a little bit less stressed...

Sleep: Fell asleep fast, like within 5 min

Waking Up: I woke up in an amazing mood! i was happy and reddy to start the day!

Recovery: I do really feel that the deeper sleep is helping my recovery!

ZMA-5 is definitly still in the lead.

Overall perception of ZMA-5 :
    Deeper sleep and better mood. What more could i ask for out of a ZMA supplement?!?

Cant stop, wont stop.
    Alpha.

graphlex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graphlex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graphlex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graphlex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graphlex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graphlex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graphlex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graphlex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graphlex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graphlex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graphlex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by -NB- View Post

ZMA-5!

Log Basics:

Effect on Mood (Based on 5-HTP): Didn't really feel much right away, but i was extremely tired so i wasn't expecting anything major!

Effect: I was studying when i took my ZMA-5, and i did notice that after about 15 min i was feeling a little bit less stressed...

Sleep: Fell asleep fast, like within 5 min

Waking Up: I woke up in an amazing mood! i was happy and reddy to start the day!

Recovery: I do really feel that the deeper sleep is helping my recovery!

Deeper sleep and better mood. What more could i ask for out of a ZMA supplement?!?

Great log -NB-! I hope you were done studying when you took it last time. Super pic of Reg Park. Mighty forearms in that shot!
    WNBF Pro Bodybuilder

Workout Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169095533

My Bodybuilding comicbook/manual: http://www.indyplanet.com/front/product/121372/

Hofstra University B.S. in Exercise Science

Speedbuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Speedbuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Speedbuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Speedbuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Speedbuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Speedbuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Speedbuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Speedbuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Speedbuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for doing a good job of routinely providing detail feedback regarding ZMA-5 compared to ZMA. Do you think that the format of alternating three days on each product is an effective protocol for making a comparison? There does not seem to be a lot of posting about dreams as the month long comparison goes on. Do you notice that there are less vidid dreams, the same or more after the continued used of these two ZMA products? The %-HTP in the ZMA-5 should cause more REM sleep and therefore more vivid dreams. Looking forward to any comments from the loggers. Thanks in advance.
    SNAC System

Originally Posted by Speedbuff View Post
    Thanks for doing a good job of routinely providing detail feedback regarding ZMA-5 compared to ZMA. Do you think that the format of alternating three days on each product is an effective protocol for making a comparison? There does not seem to be a lot of posting about dreams as the month long comparison goes on. Do you notice that there are less vidid dreams, the same or more after the continued used of these two ZMA products? The %-HTP in the ZMA-5 should cause more REM sleep and therefore more vivid dreams. Looking forward to any comments from the loggers. Thanks in advance.
    I've consistantly commented about this in my log.

BTW, nice log -NB-! Our experiences seem pretty similar.

Originally Posted by Speedbuff View Post
    Yeah i do think that the alternate dosing scheme is effective to a certain extent. I'm able to see the immediate differences between the ZMA and the ZMA-5 in the fact that falling asleep faster and quality of sleep is better on ZMA-5.

I do think however think that if i was to use ZMA-5 for a longer time consistently i would see even more of an improvement in mood and sleep quality. This is because i feel that around the third day my mood definitely improves and my sleep quality continually get deeper/better.
    Cant stop, wont stop.
    Alpha.

I've consistantly commented about this in my log.

BTW, nice log -NB-! Our experiences seem pretty similar.
    Thanks man!!
    Cant stop, wont stop.
    Alpha.

ZMA-5 Dose 12

ZMA-5!

Log Basics:

Effect on Mood (Based on 5-HTP): I really feel a good mood increase the whole day From what i've seen this usually kicks in about the 3rd day...

Effect: After about 20ish minuets post dosing i did feel my self loosen up a bit more. Just felt relaxed

Sleep: Fell asleep really fast, and slept deep! I had some crazy dreams too!

Waking Up: I woke up in an amazing mood! Very refreshed!

Recovery: My legs are feeling a little less sore from leg day, not bad

Now that SpeedBuff has mentioned it i do feel like i get much more vivid dreams with ZMA-5 then with normal ZMA. It actually feels like the the more days i use ZMA-5 (in a row) the more vivid the dreams get!

Cant stop, wont stop.
    Alpha.

Speedbuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Speedbuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Speedbuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Speedbuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Speedbuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Speedbuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Speedbuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Speedbuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Speedbuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks to you guys for the feedback on the protocol of alternating three days of ZMA-5 and the original ZMA. We originally thought about alternating using four days of each, but then we decided to go with three and three instead. Many others are also starting to report that the effects upon mood elevation become greater the longer they use ZMA-5. We have learned a lot from you guys. All of your logs have provided helpful feedback.
    SNAC System

ZMA Dose 10

ZMA-5!

Log Basics:

Effect on Mood (Based on 5-HTP): My mood was pretty good yesterday. Today i was in a decently good mood also but i noticed that i was a little more stressed i attest that toward no ZMA-5

Effect: Nothing special. Didn't "Feel" anything

Sleep: Woke up 3 times . Not good. On the ZMA-5 i was waking up once at most!

Waking Up: Didn't feel well rested.

Recovery: A little achy to tell you the truth, but i'm guessing that's due to the sleep.

ZMA-5 keeps pulling further ahead

- I stand by this statement

Cant stop, wont stop.
    Alpha.

Nikka717 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nikka717 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nikka717 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nikka717 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nikka717 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nikka717 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nikka717 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nikka717 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nikka717 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nikka717 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nikka717 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Free Samples!

Don't forget to encourage your friends to give us a call for free samples! We will be more than happy to send them out! =) Thanks for the logs!!!

djinnx is on a distinguished road. (+10) djinnx is on a distinguished road. (+10) djinnx is on a distinguished road. (+10) djinnx is on a distinguished road. (+10) djinnx is on a distinguished road. (+10) djinnx is on a distinguished road. (+10) djinnx is on a distinguished road. (+10) djinnx is on a distinguished road. (+10) djinnx is on a distinguished road. (+10) djinnx is on a distinguished road. (+10) djinnx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have yet to meet ANYONE for whom ZMA has worked for at all. Aside from restful sleep I've heard no feedback regarding ZMA. Hows it going for you in terms of strength gains?

-Ali

Originally Posted by djinnx View Post
    I have yet to meet ANYONE for whom ZMA has worked for at all. Aside from restful sleep I've heard no feedback regarding ZMA. Hows it going for you in terms of strength gains?

-Ali
    lol! ZMA's are not a test booster, HGH, or PH/DS, ect. It is mainly Zinc and Magnesium Aspertate. It helps all athletes and bodybuilders to recover faster as it supplies their bodies with the essential nutrients that it needs which become depleted through exercise. This faster recovery allows for the body's ability to gain strength, mass w/e faster as it is healed quicker. There are other benefits as well such as the improved quality of sleep which also aids in recovery. The 5-HTP in the ZMA-5 helps to boost mood as well.

lol! ZMA's are not a test booster, HGH, or PH/DS, ect. It is mainly Zinc and Magnesium Aspertate. It helps all athletes and bodybuilders to recover faster as it supplies their bodies with the essential nutrients that it needs which become depleted through exercise. This faster recovery allows for the body's ability to gain strength, mass w/e faster as it is healed quicker. There are other benefits as well such as the improved quality of sleep which also aids in recovery. The 5-HTP in the ZMA-5 helps to boost mood as well.
    Agreed lol

ZMA isn't going to give you huge gains! Its just giong to help you body recover and give you the a better oppurtunity at makeing better gains
    Cant stop, wont stop.
    Alpha.

Two updates coming today
    Cant stop, wont stop.
    Alpha.

ZMA Dose 11

ZMA-5!

Log Basics:

Dosage/Type of ZMA used: 3 caps of ZMA original

Effect on Mood (Based on 5-HTP): i don't feel the same "de stress" effect i get from he ZMA-5

Sleep: Woke up twice. So no real difference from no ZMA

Waking Up: Woke up normal, nothing too special.

Recovery: Nothing ground breaking, but overall a slight improvement!

ZMA-5 keeps pulling further ahead

- I stand by this statement

lol quick extra, i've also noticed a less of a refractory period while using ZMA I'm guessing the extra zinc is helping!

Cant stop, wont stop.
    Alpha.

velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I might not want to know, but what do you mean by"refractory period"?
    "Evidently Mr. Ringo's an educated man. Now I really hate him."

Originally Posted by velocityrob View Post
    I might not want to know, but what do you mean by"refractory period"?
    please don't explain -NB-! I've liked reading your log so far

please don't explain -NB-! I've liked reading your log so far
    lol Thanks man
    Cant stop, wont stop.
    Alpha.

Dose 12 ZMA

ZMA-5!

Log Basics:

Dosage/Type of ZMA used: 3 caps of ZMA original

Effect on Mood (Based on 5-HTP): i dont get the same relaxing effects that i love from ZMA-5, but the deep sleep is still pretty nice

Sleep: I slept pretty good. I did wake up twice, but i fell right back to sleep My dreams were crazy vivid last night too!?!? hah, it was pretty fun!

Waking Up: Woke up normely. Didn't jump out of bed, but wasn't too groggy either.

Recovery: I do feel that i am recovering at a little bit of a faster rate

ZMA-5 keeps pulling further ahead I'm missing the falling asleep right away part!

Great ZMA+ product!

Cant stop, wont stop.
    Alpha.

I'm now onto my last cycle of ZMA/ZMA-5 after that i'll be using ZMA-5 for a longer time to asses its effects!

Thanks for the Great log oppertunity SNAC!
    Cant stop, wont stop.
    Alpha.