skinnyboy23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skinnyboy23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skinnyboy23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skinnyboy23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skinnyboy23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skinnyboy23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skinnyboy23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skinnyboy23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skinnyboy23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skinnyboy23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skinnyboy23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I need good advice for this diet plan that I made

Okay, so I've been working forever to get this diet right, but am still having troubles doing so.

in the past i've had problems with to much fat intake and to low carb intake... now i think have to much carb intake, somewhat to much fat intake, and a little below wanted protein intake.

this is what it looks like:

Meal 1:
    2 Eggs
    Bread
    Milk
    Ham

Meal 2:
    Rice
    Chicken
    Milk
    Sour cream

Meal 3:
    Rice
    Chicken
    Milk
    Sour cream

Meal 4:
    2 slices of Bread
    Beans

Meal 5:
    Peanut butter
    Banana
    Milk

Meal 6:
    2 slices of bread
    Turkey
    Cheese

Meal 7:
    Oatmeal

Total nutrient facts come out to be: Cals: 2503, Fat: 84, Carbs: 328, Protein 186

does this look good? or should I try to lower the carbs and fat and raise the protein? what do you think? if i should, how can i do so?

Thanks to anyone who helps. repps will be given.

skinnyboy23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skinnyboy23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skinnyboy23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skinnyboy23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skinnyboy23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skinnyboy23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skinnyboy23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skinnyboy23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skinnyboy23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skinnyboy23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skinnyboy23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    anyone?????

DavidKH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DavidKH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DavidKH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DavidKH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DavidKH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DavidKH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DavidKH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DavidKH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DavidKH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DavidKH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DavidKH has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Macros look good. Protein is adequate and your fats and carbs are at good percentages. Try it out and see how it works for you

Originally Posted by DavidKH View Post
    Macros look good. Protein is adequate and your fats and carbs are at good percentages. Try it out and see how it works for you
    cool. thanks a lot, man.

repps!

wepon-x is on a distinguished road. (+10) wepon-x is on a distinguished road. (+10) wepon-x is on a distinguished road. (+10) wepon-x is on a distinguished road. (+10) wepon-x is on a distinguished road. (+10) wepon-x is on a distinguished road. (+10) wepon-x is on a distinguished road. (+10) wepon-x is on a distinguished road. (+10) wepon-x is on a distinguished road. (+10) wepon-x is on a distinguished road. (+10) wepon-x is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    only thing i can think of when reading you diet is that you are eating alot of dairy products and dairy as far as i know has alot of fat? another thing i notice is that you dont include fruits and veggies, I think in genereal your ok because your eating alot of whole foods but i would suggest to add some fish/veggies/fruits.

but the diet looks good man..how long have you tried it for...?
    Stronger than I look!!

Originally Posted by wepon-x View Post
    only thing i can think of when reading you diet is that you are eating alot of dairy products and dairy as far as i know has alot of fat? another thing i notice is that you dont include fruits and veggies, I think in genereal your ok because your eating alot of whole foods but i would suggest to add some fish/veggies/fruits.

but the diet looks good man..how long have you tried it for...?
    yeah, that's why the fat index is so high, i tried to sway away from dairy products as much as possible. i haven't started this diet, yet. i start it tomorrow. my old diet was similar to this, but had much more dairy, therefore had a massive fat index, which made my progress sh*ty.

so, i'm trying to this and am hoping for better results from it in the gym.

and I actually include the following veggies
    both rice meals get green peppers, red peppers, green onions, and spinach.
    sandwich meal gets the same.

so i do add veggies, and i try to throw in some grapes and such, as much as possible.