Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    unauthorized is on a distinguished road. (+10) unauthorized is on a distinguished road. (+10) unauthorized is on a distinguished road. (+10) unauthorized is on a distinguished road. (+10) unauthorized is on a distinguished road. (+10) unauthorized is on a distinguished road. (+10) unauthorized is on a distinguished road. (+10) unauthorized is on a distinguished road. (+10) unauthorized is on a distinguished road. (+10) unauthorized is on a distinguished road. (+10) unauthorized is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Ask a man who's been in a relationship with a stripper for 5 years anything

There is a lot of stereotyping and generalizations going on when it comes to strippers.
    Not all of them are whores
    Not all of them are crack heads
    Some work at ghetto clubs
    Some work at high end expensive clubs

Just realize that they are people too, and all people have feelings.
    Some do it forever because they have nothing else to do.
    Some do it short term, to help pay for school
    Some are addicted to the money
    Some do it pay a mortgage, support their kid(s) etc..

If you can get over the feelings having to worry, about what she's doing at work, then you've gotten over the big hump. That's the hard part men have a problem dealing with. They assume she's banging other guys, and that's not all true for some strippers.
    They're are actually some good ones out there believe it or not, in terms of her being a good person.

Sure they're at work taking their clothes off rubbing there asses and tits on a guy, hustling the sucker to cough up money. Sure they get offered money for sex, but that doesn't mean all of them will do it. Men assume that they do.

Put it this way, most men say the only way to sleep with a stripper is to pay her, or buy her expensive things. That goes for any woman pretty much, and she doesn't have to be a stripper. Pussy cost money, regardless of what she does for a living. You meet a girl at the supermarket, and you have to take her out on dates to get pussy right?

Anyways, i assume most of you will bash me and make rude comments etc....
    Just so you know, my GF who's a stripper has never asked me to buy her anything in 5 years, or take her on expensive vacations etc.. She has her own money, and actually buys me crap and takes me on vacations. And no, i did not meet her at her job. I met her at coffee bean, and i didnt know she was a stripper till 6 months in. Our relationship is still strong to this day.

She's actually quitting the industry in a couple weeks, since she purchased a couple of tanning salons.

Anyways ask away.
    On the lookout for some good steroids/ph's

Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ive always loved strippers its something about the fact that they hustle doods for money openly. They are also very good at seduction so its a great game of chess.

You are right about paying one way or another. Why not go to a strip club and take your chances there because there they are guaranteed to be hot.
    Business As Usual

Annapurna II

Anyone can look big standing alone

unauthorized is on a distinguished road. (+10) unauthorized is on a distinguished road. (+10) unauthorized is on a distinguished road. (+10) unauthorized is on a distinguished road. (+10) unauthorized is on a distinguished road. (+10) unauthorized is on a distinguished road. (+10) unauthorized is on a distinguished road. (+10) unauthorized is on a distinguished road. (+10) unauthorized is on a distinguished road. (+10) unauthorized is on a distinguished road. (+10) unauthorized is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Amoral View Post
    Ive always loved strippers its something about the fact that they hustle doods for money openly. They are also very good at seduction so its a great game of chess.

You are right about paying one way or another. Why not go to a strip club and take your chances there because there they are guaranteed to be hot.
    They're all hot especially where my GF works. It's insane, and she works at a high end topless club. I've seen her work a couple times, and i seen some guys get picked up and thrown out fast from touching the girls from some big ass bouncer. They have a complete no touching policy. She hustles these suckers like crazy, it's kinda funny. These suckers get what they deserve

Regardless of what men say, i'm sure most men have fantasized about sexing a stripper.

The issue men have is not so much the money, it's the fact that she could be cheating

steve38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Does it make you feel macho to say you are dating a stripper?

Do you realize she lies to everyone and it is hard to turn that off?

BTW, I thought it was a really cool post and kudos to you for posting it all. I've dated a few waitresses at strip clubs, but always drew the line there. Hope the 'tanning salon' thing works out.

Originally Posted by steve38 View Post

BTW, I thought it was a really cool post and kudos to you for posting it all. I've dated a few waitresses at strip clubs, but always drew the line there. Hope the 'tanning salon' thing works out.
    Do i feel it's macho? No, not all. Her being a stripper is her job at the time being. It's pretty much her profession at this time.

LOL...Women lie all the time stripper or not

They normally start as a waitress then move up to stripper status. Some of them waitresses make some damn good money as well
    Last edited by unauthorized; 01-20-2010 at 01:24 AM.

steve38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steve38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    LOL....nice answer. I read ur post again and it makes more sense now. I had no idea there were 'no-touch' strip clubs. Much easier to trust a lady in those environs. In TX here, pretty much anything goes, as long as you don't get caught. They will still try to take all your money, but won't leave you completely dry..haha. But in your situation, you should do ok. Hope it all works out for ya.

Lughd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lughd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lughd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lughd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lughd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lughd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lughd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lughd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lughd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lughd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lughd will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Have you sent a buddy in to see if she'd sleep with someone for money?

Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Pics?

We're All Born Atheists qualityclrk1's Avatar
    qualityclrk1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qualityclrk1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qualityclrk1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qualityclrk1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qualityclrk1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qualityclrk1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qualityclrk1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qualityclrk1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qualityclrk1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qualityclrk1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qualityclrk1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ya, pics...
    Some People Say I'm Condescending....but honestly, they're just fuqing stupid

JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000) JackedAndSwole is a name known to all. (+5000)
    pics for reps.

SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000) SpiderSense is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by steve38 View Post

Negged for being a douche.

Originally Posted by Lughd View Post
    Have you sent a buddy in to see if she'd sleep with someone for money?
    I assume you mean i sent in a friend she does not know, offering her money for sex?
    Nah i never did. She's told me men have offered her money for sex plenty of times, but she said she never accepted the offer.

Sorry fellas, i'm not gonna post pics of her up here. She's a good woman. Now, on the other hand, if things ended on a bad note, then i would post pics.

DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hmmm..... my expierence has been different.

i've banged 2 strippers in my life. bought them no drinks, bought no dances, gave them no money, just went in on slow nights and talked to a bit and flirted. i took a third one to a hotel room once the same way, but nothing happened when we got there (crazy i know). i went home with another after all my friends got kicked out and i didnt realize it. we slept in the same bed, i tried hella hard to fck her but she shot me down hard core, not even a kiss.......

edit: i forgot to mention i made out with and finger banged one in the club at my bachelor party, the only reason i think it didnt go further was because my boys were force feeding me jaeger and i got full on retard drunk......

i've always had good luck with strippers
    Last edited by DocHol1day; 01-20-2010 at 07:37 AM.

Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    On 2 different ocassions Ive taken strippers home from the club. One of em was all over me at the club. She pointed me out right when I walked in. I didnt spend any money on her....besides a few $2 drinks. I was trying to get her off my nuts because I wanted to talk to some of the other ladies. When I was about to leave she walked up to me and her exact words were "will you fukc me?"...I of course said yes....she wrote her number on my wrist and said to call her at 1:30 when she got off work. I called her..gave her directions to my house...she came over and we banged. She stopped by one other time on her way to work....she was a sluton.

I also dated a stripper for a short time. And like OP said....she did not fit the stereotype at all. She was a prude when it came to giving it up....and real picky about the guys she dated. It was just a topless club and she made good money. She thought she was a little princess though....probably because all the guys at the club treated her like she was. And she was a night owl. would go to work at 7 and not get home till 2:30-3am.

Originally Posted by Autopilot View Post
    I also dated a stripper for a short time. And like OP said....she did not fit the stereotype at all. She was a prude when it came to giving it up....and real picky about the guys she dated. It was just a topless club and she made good money. She thought she was a little princess though....probably because all the guys at the club treated her like she was. And she was a night owl. would go to work at 7 and not get home till 2:30-3am.
    My GF wouldn't give it up till week 5 when we first started dating, and picky as all hell when it comes to dating men. She is also a princess. At one time she had guys buy her all kinds of crap, to find out they wanted sex later on when they would see her again, as expected. When we first started dating, it was hard to handle, i would just start assuming she was doing this and that, which led to small brief arguments. I would even tell her "i'm not your sugardaddy, go find him"..She came back with "if i wanted a sugardaddy, i could easily find him..trust me, but i don't want that". I'm sure any stripper could easily find them a sugardaddy. My GF goes in at random times, sometimes a 12 hour shift from 2pm-2am, or a 9pm-2am. She basically goes in when it's the busiest time, but pretty hard when all 20 hot girls are there competing for the same money.
    Last edited by unauthorized; 01-20-2010 at 08:15 AM.

Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i ****ed a married stripper that i met at the gym

OP that could be your girl!?!

omg, im sorry man... i didnt know

Originally Posted by Al_Pal View Post
    i ****ed a married stripper that i met at the gym

OP that could be your girl!?!

omg, im sorry man... i didnt know
    Nah, we ain't married. My girl works out at home. She hates going to the gym

scelusweb will become famous soon enough. (+50) scelusweb will become famous soon enough. (+50) scelusweb will become famous soon enough. (+50) scelusweb will become famous soon enough. (+50) scelusweb will become famous soon enough. (+50) scelusweb will become famous soon enough. (+50) scelusweb will become famous soon enough. (+50) scelusweb will become famous soon enough. (+50) scelusweb will become famous soon enough. (+50) scelusweb will become famous soon enough. (+50) scelusweb will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by unauthorized View Post
    There is a lot of stereotyping and generalizations going on when it comes to strippers.

If you can get over the feelings having to worry, about what she's doing at work, then you've gotten over the big hump. That's the hard part men have a problem dealing with. They assume she's banging other guys, and that's not all true for some strippers.
    They're are actually some good ones out there believe it or not, in terms of her being a good person.

Sure they're at work taking their clothes off rubbing there asses and tits on a guy, hustling the sucker to cough up money. Sure they get offered money for sex, but that doesn't mean all of them will do it. Men assume that they do.

Put it this way, most men say the only way to sleep with a stripper is to pay her, or buy her expensive things. That goes for any woman pretty much, and she doesn't have to be a stripper. Pussy cost money, regardless of what she does for a living. You meet a girl at the supermarket, and you have to take her out on dates to get pussy right?

Just so you know, my GF who's a stripper has never asked me to buy her anything in 5 years, or take her on expensive vacations etc.. She has her own money, and actually buys me crap and takes me on vacations. And no, i did not meet her at her job. I met her at coffee bean, and i didnt know she was a stripper till 6 months in. Our relationship is still strong to this day.

She's actually quitting the industry in a couple weeks, since she purchased a couple of tanning salons.

Anyways ask away.
    Which club... Body Shop?

I know a stripper IRL, she's really friendly to guys. Their morals, inhibitions, etc are different from regular girls because what they are exposed to on a daily basis. If she says she hasn't had sex for money, I wouldn't buy it. It's too easy to rationalize that progression... she's done it, she just won't admit it. Just sayin', not judging.

Originally Posted by scelusweb View Post
    Which club... Body Shop?

I know a stripper IRL, she's really friendly to guys. Their morals, inhibitions, etc are different from regular girls because what they are exposed to on a daily basis. If she says she hasn't had sex for money, I wouldn't buy it. It's too easy to rationalize that progression... she's done it, she just won't admit it. Just sayin', not judging.
    Nah, not the body shop. The club she works at is not even that intimate like most are, and the lights are not as dim as your typical strip club. They have 2 stages, and they do have a champagne room

Well, all strippers have to be friendly to guys, because they're throwing money at her. 90% of the time, we are home bodies. We don't go out much. She's not a wild party animal, that needs to go out every weekend. She would rather stay at home and watch movies. When we do go out mostly in groups, guys are always approaching spitting game, when she's with her girls, or away from me. She can completely turn into a bitch towards them, and i've seen it plenty of times. I just kind a chuckle when i see her get into that mode. I've never had a confrontation ever, with another guy, regarding her. It's very very rare that we go out.

My GF only has 1 guy friend to be honest with you, and he's the DJ. Her B-days, going out with friends, it's always the same clique of friends, her stripper friends and the DJ. He's the guy she goes to, when we get into a little argument once in a while seeking his opinion. Cool guy.

Any woman stripper or not has had sex for money in their life. Take a look at married men. Men have to pay the mortgage, put food on the table, buy clothes etc... The wife rewards him with pussy. Men pay for sex everyday and some might not even know it. You have to spend a certain amount of money on women to get sex. My GF probably has at 1 time, or maybe 2 times probably slept with a guy from the club and it was probably 7 years ago, when she first started. She started just doing amateur nights whenever they popped up. She didn't know what she was doing really, but she was winning. She then started working out of a slightly above ghetto club, and now she's in a very expensive high end club. She was younger, dumber, didn't know money could be made without having sex. She probably did, but i never hound her about it. They would say they never did though, since they don't like to be labled a slut.
    Last edited by unauthorized; 01-20-2010 at 08:59 AM.

LiveOnce is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveOnce is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveOnce is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveOnce is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveOnce is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveOnce is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveOnce is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveOnce is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveOnce is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveOnce is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiveOnce is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Would you let your gf sleep with a guy from the club if he offered her 100,000?

If you wouldnt let her, would leave her if she did anyways?

Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Never understood why its illegal to accept money for sex....but if you do it for free its totally legal.

Virgin women-hater Frozen_By_You's Avatar
    Frozen_By_You is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Frozen_By_You is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Frozen_By_You is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Frozen_By_You is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Frozen_By_You is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Frozen_By_You is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Frozen_By_You is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Frozen_By_You is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Frozen_By_You is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Frozen_By_You is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Frozen_By_You is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I would have an issue going out with a stripper, but mostly because strippers where i live is not the same as USA strippers.

Where i live, strip clubs have private booth where you can touch the dancer. It lasts a song and costs 10$. You can touch her everywhere except genital parts. This is called danse a 10 or 10 bucks dance.

There's only 2 stripclubs in montreal where you can't touch the girl at all; Club Supersex and Chez Parée, both are high class and the girls who work there are exceptionally beautiful.

I wouldnt have a problem having a stripper gf, mostly because what she does is not necessarily what she is. I don't tie identity to occupation. The problem would be the fact that she would get groped for money, i couldnt accept that.

But "exotic dancer" where no contact is made? That's ok with me.
    Ignoring an attention whore is like stabbing them in the heart. - BreadNGatorade

Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sorry fellas, i'm not gonna post pics of her up here. She's a good woman. Now, on the other hand, if things ended on a bad note, then i would post pics.
    just put a bar over her eyes or whole face and show us the body

hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'd fuk a stripper but i'm not sure how comfortable I'd be dating one. My only rationale is that i have two small daughters and I'm not sure that I would want their potential step mother to be someone who couldn't come up with a better way to make money than get naked for me. I'm not judging at all. I LOVE strippers... but as a father I would be afraid my daughters would think "since my dads wife used to get naked for a living, why can't I?"

Then again I'm open enough that if there was a real connection I'd give it a shot with the hopes that she would leave the industry.

My question: Does she got some ridiculously bomb pussy or what? It seems like a stripper could break you off something fierce compared to the average chick? I've never had the opportunity to bang one.

TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Anyways ask away.
    Trust me, in the long run, that is not what relationships are about.

Strippers are a step away from prostitutes, only far less honest. A hooker is honest because you pay and she will have sex with you. A stripper tries to squeeze dollars out of guys for a tease and is a hustler. Actions speak louder than words, and what are the actions?

They are those of a person who does not like men and enjoys bleeding them.

What's her family background, like realtionship with dad?

If you're in it for the thrill and like that kind of thing, it's cool. But, remember the old saying, if you life by the sword, you die by the sword.

hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheAdlerian View Post
    Trust me, in the long run, that is not what relationships are about.

Strippers are a step away from prostitutes, only far less honest. A hooker is honest because you pay and she will have sex with you. A stripper tries to squeeze dollars out of guys for a tease and is a hustler. Actions speak louder than words, and what are the actions?

They are those of a person who does not like men and enjoys bleeding them.

What's her family background, like realtionship with dad?

If you're in it for the thrill and like that kind of thing, it's cool. But, remember the old saying, if you life by the sword, you die by the sword.
    Extremely valid points. Perhaps the OP's woman is the exception and NOT the rule but 99% of the time you would be correct on your assessment. Great post. Repped.

TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Any woman stripper or not has had sex for money in their life. Take a look at married men. Men have to pay the mortgage, put food on the table, buy clothes etc... The wife rewards him with pussy.
    This is untrue.

My parents were like a tight sharing everything military unit that worked together and got sh!t done. There was no thought of leaving anyone if "pussy wasn't paid for" or any of that crap, and the same goes with my wife and I. In fact, most solid couples don't have this pimp/whore mentality that has crept into your head like a virus.

You need to get out and meet people.

Originally Posted by hublife View Post

My question: Does she got some ridiculously bomb pussy or what? It seems like a stripper could break you off something fierce compared to the average chick? I've never had the opportunity to bang one.
    She didn't give in until week 5 when we first started dating. Up to this day, i still can not convince her to do anal, so i gave up on that LOL. Yeah, her pussy is great, no funky smells, no bad taste. She keeps it extremely clean, and her solid diet help a lot with that as well.

She's not controlling in the bed. She lets me do that. She's not into all that crazy biting, and abuse crap either. I was actually teaching her things, and she was calling me a freak asking me how many woman i've been with. Now she's pretty much up to par. She didn't even like blowing much, but she enjoys it more 5 years later. Honestly, she's pretty dam reserved.

I have heard of strippers tearing guys up though

Originally Posted by hublife View Post
    Extremely valid points. Perhaps the OP's woman is the exception and NOT the rule but 99% of the time you would be correct on your assessment. Great post. Repped.
    Thanks.

When you break down what a stripper does to earn money, it's fairly raw. The naken dancing part isn't what I'm talking about because women are beautiful and I want to look. However, I've known several that LIKE to see if they can take a guy for all he's worth.

I make friends easily and when I used to go to strip clubs in my 20s I didn't get what was going on until I made friends with several girls. Almost all came from broken homes, dislike men but weren't gay, and loved getting money off the guys. Many, they considered "perverts" although they were the ones dancing naked.

Certainly I don't know every stripper but again, the actions of the girls speaks to what they think about the audience.

I do believe that such a person can change, once they see the truth of it and move on to something new.