Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    anab0lic_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) anab0lic_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) anab0lic_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) anab0lic_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) anab0lic_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) anab0lic_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) anab0lic_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) anab0lic_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) anab0lic_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) anab0lic_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) anab0lic_ is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Angry s1ck of being fat and ugly...

Time to do something about it.

My waist has over the last few years balloned up to 38 or so inches my face is chubby in the cheeks and i have several chins when i pull my head back i cant even bring myself to look in the mirror sumtimes, i am a mess.... I need to get rid of this ugly **** its depressing the hell out of me killing my confidence.

Gonna use this to keep myself on track and record progress, i probably have a good 25lbs or so to loose.

I have a fast metabolism which may help me with all of this, well i hope so anyway.

Plan is 2x gym a week to try maintain strength and 3 -4 x cardio a week. Diet wise im gonna just do my best to eat as clean as i can and keep calories arround 4000 a day maybe slightly more on gym days.

lets get it done, updates daily. measurments weekly.

anab0lic_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) anab0lic_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) anab0lic_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) anab0lic_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) anab0lic_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) anab0lic_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) anab0lic_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) anab0lic_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) anab0lic_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) anab0lic_ is on a distinguished road. (+10) anab0lic_ is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    damnit wanted to gun run today but legs not fulley recovered from my 'ego squat' that i will never ever do again.

apdunshiz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) apdunshiz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) apdunshiz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) apdunshiz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) apdunshiz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) apdunshiz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) apdunshiz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) apdunshiz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) apdunshiz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) apdunshiz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) apdunshiz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I lost 70 lbs...

I had a sub teacher for one of my classes yesterday. The subs look at the pictures from last year school pic, and call off names. She called my name off, and i said "here" and rose my hand. She's like. That's not you. I'm like, "yeah it is"...i laughed. She then said congrats to me.

And, actually, i had the courage to talk to a girl (2 years younger than me), and we are going to a movie tomorrow night. First time, in my entire life, a girl said yes. She seems interested in me too lol.
    April 2007 - Age 16 - 261lbs
    October 2009 - Age 19 - 180lbs
    Now - October 2010 - Age 20 - ~196.6lbs

Check Out My Personal Songs On Youtube!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/apdunshiz18#p/u/4/aOOe0xFdLeg

xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by alexplevell View Post
    I lost 70 lbs...

I had a sub teacher for one of my classes yesterday. The subs look at the pictures from last year school pic, and call off names. She called my name off, and i said "here" and rose my hand. She's like. That's not you. I'm like, "yeah it is"...i laughed. She then said congrats to me.

And, actually, i had the courage to talk to a girl (2 years younger than me), and we are going to a movie tomorrow night. First time, in my entire life, a girl said yes. She seems interested in me too lol.
    DO WORK SON

good job man.

and yea i look nothing like i used to a few years back when i was lean its amazing how different u look when u lose all tht flab from yoour face etc.

thanks for some motivation.

My leg is still not 100% i may have to do something other than running as my cardio for the time being. hmmm

holdingfast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) holdingfast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) holdingfast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) holdingfast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) holdingfast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) holdingfast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Let me footnote your battle with mine. I'm currently 207 pounds @ 33% bodyfat. My stomach is the classic beer belly, I have love handles, my chest is flabby as crap, and my face is chubby as well.

Here's the way I look at it. As chubby as I am, it can only get better, yeah? I've spent my last two years woofing down as much fast food, ice cream, beer, soda, etc as I POSSIBLY could because I just loved it so much. Finally, I'm tired of it, so now my diet is all healthy, I started lifting recently, and I do cardio weekly.

Worst case scenario, people like me and you will currently get faster results than those who have been doing it for awhile. We have nowhere to go but up. Rock n roll.

_tehOak is on a distinguished road. (+10) _tehOak is on a distinguished road. (+10) _tehOak is on a distinguished road. (+10) _tehOak is on a distinguished road. (+10) _tehOak is on a distinguished road. (+10) _tehOak is on a distinguished road. (+10) _tehOak is on a distinguished road. (+10) _tehOak is on a distinguished road. (+10) _tehOak is on a distinguished road. (+10) _tehOak is on a distinguished road. (+10) _tehOak is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    How's the work going?

must update this 2moro

ok so updateeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

I have done 1 cardio session since starting this journal which is pretty pathetic tbh. I have been wanting to go running but my left leg is still giving me grief. So ive been looking at other things i can do instead, I was gping to go swimming but im pretty ashamed of my body right now and walking around topless by the pool would be for me humiliation... so i think that ideas on hold for a while. I think im just going to stick with cardio bike/ ep machine and stuff that is low impact for the time being untill my leg heals up then start doing HIIT style running/sprints. I seem to be down 2lbs since last weigh in not sure what thats about, maybe lost a little bit of fat from my 1 measly cardio session haha. Have decided to try hire the services of a fairly well known/respected online trainer to help me make the most of my time doing this, not sure whether i will be taken on just yet though.

Anyways i need to get my fat ass down the gym and go do some more cardio. Will do best to keep this thing updated regually.

Originally Posted by holdingfast View Post
    Let me footnote your battle with mine. I'm currently 207 pounds @ 33% bodyfat. My stomach is the classic beer belly, I have love handles, my chest is flabby as crap, and my face is chubby as well.

Here's the way I look at it. As chubby as I am, it can only get better, yeah? I've spent my last two years woofing down as much fast food, ice cream, beer, soda, etc as I POSSIBLY could because I just loved it so much. Finally, I'm tired of it, so now my diet is all healthy, I started lifting recently, and I do cardio weekly.

Worst case scenario, people like me and you will currently get faster results than those who have been doing it for awhile. We have nowhere to go but up. Rock n roll.
    Totally agree bro, lets do this !

had a nice little workout earlier. Did 25 mins on the cardio bike first 15mins was just at normal pace, then last 10 I kinda did it HIIT style doing 30 second intervals on high hill setting going all out then 1 min normal pace at half the hill setting, think i pissed off a few people constanty hitting the hill change button though (makes a loud beeping sound.) Workout kicked my arse, think i will train this way for a while see how things go... try work my way up to doing the whole 20-25 mins HIIT style.

****ed up with my diet just now though I really need to learn how to resist the temptation of foods that are just gonna make this whole journey alot longer... mum was cooked a curry which isnt the worst kinda food you can have, but still not really ideal for what im trying to achieve right now.

need to spine stretch 4-5x a day

CamKeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CamKeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CamKeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CamKeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CamKeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CamKeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CamKeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CamKeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CamKeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CamKeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CamKeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Good luck man, keep us updated with your progress.

Repped.

Originally Posted by CamKeo View Post
    Good luck man, keep us updated with your progress.

Repped.
    Thanks bro.

Gonna hit the gym later, then more cardio tommorow morning.

think ive found a way to solve my back problems just lie on back on hard floor for several hours, seems to straighten things up.

TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz

Thumbs up

I wish everyone the best in achieving your goals

^^ thanks will read up on most of that when i get a chance.

Had a nice little gym session earlier kind of a full body workout minus legs because of injury I'm still carrying, was supposed to be cardio-ing today but have been real busy so, gonna set my alarm real early for tommorow and get down there... Diet has been good lots of proteins and healthy fats and not too many carbs I may however still be eating too much I guess ill find out over next few weeks.

xXBoStErXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXBoStErXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXBoStErXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXBoStErXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXBoStErXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXBoStErXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXBoStErXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXBoStErXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXBoStErXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXBoStErXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXBoStErXx is just really nice. (+1000)
    Bro I recommend finding out exactly how many calories you should be taking, and not ball parking it. It's hard to have a diet, and you should follow it strictly than have an off day a week to reset yourself. I was fat once too, and that worked for me. Calculate your needs follow it and its like math 222-2=220 lol and it just keeps going down

Well good luck bro .
    The only person I compete against is myself, the cruelest of opponents
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=124389261 =Summer Cut Log.

BrianRobins is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BrianRobins is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BrianRobins is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BrianRobins is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BrianRobins is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BrianRobins is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BrianRobins is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BrianRobins is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BrianRobins is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BrianRobins is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BrianRobins is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    You just have to stick with it, good luck.

Originally Posted by xXBoStErXx View Post
    Bro I recommend finding out exactly how many calories you should be taking, and not ball parking it. It's hard to have a diet, and you should follow it strictly than have an off day a week to reset yourself. I was fat once too, and that worked for me. Calculate your needs follow it and its like math 222-2=220 lol and it just keeps going down

Well good luck bro .
    Im not ball parking, Im taking in around 3500 a day (fast metabolism) But im not very active at all at the moment other than gym, so that number might need come down some. Most of the 'experts' say to not drop calories down too low to soon so thats what im doing for now. =]

Must remeber to weigh in tommorow morning post morning piss.

Leg STILL injured so more bike cardio this week.

wallercp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wallercp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wallercp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wallercp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wallercp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wallercp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wallercp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wallercp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wallercp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wallercp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wallercp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm not sure if this statement applies to all weight groups, but it's unhealthy (at least for me) to lose more than two pounds a week.

Keep us posted! You may also want to photograph your progress. I've found that this is a good motivational tool. Keep up the good work and keep thinking positively!
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=108603681

Angry

Oops looks like cals need to come down a tad still... weighed in the same today as last week. Thought I was eating a bit too much, oh well at least i didnt gain any :P

So gonna bring down calories to 3000 a day, lets see how this goes... of to gym in a min to do my cardio And godamn its hot today!

Originally Posted by wallercp View Post
    I'm not sure if this statement applies to all weight groups, but it's unhealthy (at least for me) to lose more than two pounds a week.

Keep us posted! You may also want to photograph your progress. I've found that this is a good motivational tool. Keep up the good work and keep thinking positively!
    yep thats around about what im aiming for 1-2lbs fat loss a week. So I guess Im gonna be at this for a good few months.

Will try take some pics later.

Actually kind of as good thing that I maintained weight this week has made me realise that I dont need anywhere near as many cals as i thought when I was bulking not so long ago, what the hell was I doing eating 5000+ calories a day LOL. No wonder Im such a fat bast right now. I sware I used to need more perhaps my metabolism is finally starting to slow down a bit... I guess my current routine of sitting round house all day doesnt burn much energy...

Anyways off to the gym :P

wallercp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wallercp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wallercp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wallercp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wallercp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wallercp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wallercp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wallercp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wallercp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wallercp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wallercp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good to hear that you're off to the gym! Yes, I was wondering about your caloric intake as well. Keep up the good work!
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=108603681

Originally Posted by wallercp View Post
    Good to hear that you're off to the gym! Yes, I was wondering about your caloric intake as well. Keep up the good work!
    Will be down there tommorow to working my butt off. ;D

Yea think Im at around about the right ammount of calories now, feeling myself get quite hungry between meals.

Was a good day today cardio went well ate pretty much 100% clean, more of the same tommorow hopefully :P

Wish my damn leg would fix itself though

hmm shall I gym it up today, legs are kinda stiff from yesterday, interval cardio kinda kicks your ass...

Decided to goto the gym in the end. Was planning on doing more bke cardio but my legs were stiff from yesterdays session, which meant I could barely pedal.. so I ended up doing 20 mins HIIT on the rowing machine. Think ill take tommorow off rest up and recover.

Leg seems to be slightly better today, fingers crossed maybe another week I can start running and squating again.

Need to go stock up on food supplies later running low on stuff and relying too much on protein powder at the moment.

feel kinda beat up today. Glad to be having a rest day.

I think I messed up yesterday, I wanted to see what would happen if i took my cals even lower and feels like I lost some LBM aswell as some fat, feel kinda weaker this morning... I was just gonna drop cals to around 2500 but think I miscalculated a few meals and prob ended up eating closer to 2100.. I had hunger pains throughout the entire day should have listened to my body. Oh well this is my first time cutting properly mistakes are bound to happen, learning from them is what matters :P

Gonna hit the gym today do some weights and a slight 'refeed.' Might chuck in some low intensity cardio at the end.