mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Made by Google Event Oct 4

Get hyped, what are you getting?

Pixel 8 and Pixel 8 Pro, and new Pixel Buds and Watch pretty much guaranteed to be shown at this point/

I'll be in for a new phone as always, and this past year was the first year I went non-pro with the 7 finding it more than adequate. Guess I'll deep dive specs on the two and decide but as the screen size gap and specs gap has closed over time I just don't see the Pro as necessary for my use, actually kind of like carrying a slightly smaller phone better.

Pixel Watch is dope but they need to make big improvements in battery life to get me. I love going days to a week without charging my Garmin. Although I'll probably switch to FitBit shortly with all the improvements they have recently made to that ecosystem.

Buds, I am really good with my Series A, not sure what would entice me to upgrade.