Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by chalup View Post
    Is this a serious question? Would I be OK with it? In the real world I would have talked to my daughter and then talked to Biden about it, letting him know how I felt and how he made my child feel. Basically letting him know he is a creepy old fuk and that would be the end of that.
    Sorry, brother. In the real world, when a powerful quick-tempered man, who is used to getting his own way, who can end your career, maybe more, with the snap of his fingers, when he does this - you just sit there and smile while you fume inside.

I don't get why people buy the act he puts on, some hip grandfatherly cool dude driving around in sports cars and eating ice cream, but the reality is - he's been a lifelong politician, been in a position of the near height of power as a US Senator and like pretty much all of them - is not a decent human being.

Do tell me why not a single prosecutor or Politician has called Biden out and asked for an investigation into this? How would you go about proving intent in a court case? You think Biden has the mental capacity to knowingly assault a kid in front of tens of thousands of people?
    You think people stand up and do the right thing here? The father himself, however he felt, I am sure upset but also knows what I just typed above. He is powerless to do anything and doing anything other than sitting there and taking it puts his career (at best) in jeopardy. He didn't say chit, at most he kept his kid and probably wife far away from Biden, as much as he was able, and prayed Biden took no interest in any of them.

Your stance here is so naive, acting like powerful politicians are just regular Joes. It's like trying to defend Trump over him walking in the dressing room of the beauty pagent girls. Oh why didn't they just report him? Why didn't they just slap Trump in the face and treat him like a normal guy with no power, authority or wealth? Hmm? Does that work with Trump, too? Or, wait - in his case, you see the right of it and can admit that they took it in silence because they had little choice - that most normal people when confronted with powerful men abusing that power, almost never do they defend themselves and rarer still (if they do) does it amount to anything.

Why is it I can see both sides of this, Biden or Trump, but so many people (mostly the Biden guys) can not?

And, to those on the right maybe mumbling about TDS and bringing Trump into this as I did - I only did it to highlight (at least as I see it) something in the same vein that chalup is likely to see correctly, and to maybe snap him out of his daze for a second to accept the truth here with Biden's gross and creepy antics. I don't have TDS or particularly hate Trump, not trying to whataboutism.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bushmaster View Post
    Are you even listening to yourself here? This "creepy old fuk" just put his hands on your daughter - and you're seriously defending him?

Mind telling us just WTF it is that you'd talk to him about?

And you people legit call us a cult. Hoe-Lee-****
    How the fuk am I defending Biden? He is a retarded career long politician that has no idea what he is actually doing day to day for the US as a whole. He was probably a scum bag when he did know what he was doing. I am simply keeping a level headed view of this exhausted talking point by idiots like OP.
    I was always looking at the finger pointing at
    the moon. Now I'm just looking at the moon.
    And theres no me looking. Theres just looking.

Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If an 80yr old Walmart greeter felt up their daughter though, that'd be (D)ifferent! No way a motherfuker gonna touch THEIR kid and get away with it Jack!
    I don't know, if he shouted orange man bad either before or after they'd probably give him a high five and ask him if he wants some alone time with the kid
    Official misc attaché to the Kremlin
    Наше дело правое.
    Враг будет разбит.
    Победа будет за нами!

chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JUSA View Post
    Sorry, brother. In the real world, when a powerful quick-tempered man, who is used to getting his own way, who can end your career, maybe more, with the snap of his fingers, when he does this - you just sit there and smile while you fume inside.

I don't get why people buy the act he puts on, some hip grandfatherly cool dude driving around in sports cars and eating ice cream, but the reality is - he's been a lifelong politician, been in a position of the near height of power as a US Senator and like pretty much all of them - is not a decent human being.

You think people stand up and do the right thing here? The father himself, however he felt, I am sure upset but also knows what I just typed above. He is powerless to do anything and doing anything other than sitting there and taking it puts his career (at best) in jeopardy. He didn't say chit, at most he kept his kid and probably wife far away from Biden, as much as he was able, and prayed Biden took no interest in any of them.

Your stance here is so naive, acting like powerful politicians are just regular Joes. It's like trying to defend Trump over him walking in the dressing room of the beauty pagent girls. Oh why didn't they just report him? Why didn't they just slap Trump in the face and treat him like a normal guy with no power, authority or wealth? Hmm? Does that work with Trump, too? Or, wait - in his case, you see the right of it and can admit that they took it in silence because they had little choice - that most normal people when confronted with powerful men abusing that power, almost never do they defend themselves and rarer still (if they do) does it amount to anything.

Why is it I can see both sides of this, Biden or Trump, but so many people (mostly the Biden guys) can not?

And, to those on the right maybe mumbling about TDS and bringing Trump into this as I did - I only did it to highlight (at least as I see it) something in the same vein that chalup is likely to see correctly, and to maybe snap him out of his daze for a second to accept the truth here with Biden's gross and creepy antics. I don't have TDS or particularly hate Trump, not trying to whataboutism.
    I'm not disagreeing with anything you said, but I am simply stating if this is as clear cut as people like OP think it is, it would be a slam dunk for a DA to make a name for themself. What State was this in? What statute should Biden be charged with? Has anyone even actually went through this themselves to see if there is any case at all?

And again I ask you. Do you think more damage was done to this girl by Biden doing whatever the fuk he did, or by people like OP plastering this video of her all over the internet for years?

TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    While I think it’s a bit creepy, it is in no way illegal or being strong enough to be characterized as sexual assault. The real problem is the grief it has probably brought on this girl with people plastering the fukking gif everywhere for years.
    It’s straight up sexual assault you fuking pedo
    Bears, Bulls, Blackhawks, and White Sox

Misc Hard Seltzer Crew

Recovering Tradie Crew

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How the fuk am I defending Biden? He is a retarded career long politician that has no idea what he is actually doing day to day for the US as a whole. He was probably a scum bag when he did know what he was doing. I am simply keeping a level headed view of this exhausted talking point by idiots like OP.
    By making excuses for him. Like this...

While I think its a bit creepy, it is in no way illegal or being strong enough to be characterized as sexual assault. The real problem is the grief it has probably brought on this girl with people plastering the fukking gif everywhere for years.
    And like this...

He is a retarded career long politician that has no idea what he is actually doing day to day
    Come on now, you know the rules of living in a civilized society.. Grown ass men do not touch women against their will, and they certainly don't touch little girls. Hell, don't take my word for it.. Feel up some random woman at work and see if you aren't shown the door. Go touch a little girl somewhere and see if her dad - or mother doesn't break pieces and parts off of you.

And playing the Potato Card for him is no excuse either.
    "Do you think SHE actually felt like that was a sexual thing he was doing? She's like 6. Only an actual p3do would think that she thought he was groping her, too."

"Not that it's impossible to touch a minor inappropriately, but it is true that a 6 year old girl will not recognize someone putting a hand on their chest as groping, whether it is inappropriate or not."

- Jayarbie

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=182007113&p=1671975503#post1671975503

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    He is a retarded career long politician that has no idea what he is actually doing day to day
    I'll remind you of this next time you're defending the free $$ to Ukraine faucet.
    "Do you think SHE actually felt like that was a sexual thing he was doing? She's like 6. Only an actual p3do would think that she thought he was groping her, too."

"Not that it's impossible to touch a minor inappropriately, but it is true that a 6 year old girl will not recognize someone putting a hand on their chest as groping, whether it is inappropriate or not."

- Jayarbie

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=182007113&p=1671975503#post1671975503

By making excuses for him. Like this...

And like this...

Come on now, you know the rules of living in a civilized society.. Grown ass men do not touch women against their will, and they certainly don't touch little girls. Hell, don't take my word for it.. Feel up some random woman at work and see if you aren't shown the door. Go touch a little girl somewhere and see if her dad - or mother doesn't break pieces and parts off of you.

And playing the Potato Card for him is no excuse either.
    Show me the statute in the state he violated. Here ill do it for you.

https://code.dccouncil.gov/us/dc/cou...2C%20or%20both.

https://code.dccouncil.gov/us/dc/cou...ctions/22-3009

(9) “Sexual contact” means the touching with any clothed or unclothed body part or any object, either directly or through the clothing, of the genitalia, anus, groin, breast, inner thigh, or buttocks of any person with an intent to abuse, humiliate, harass, degrade, or arouse or gratify the sexual desire of any person.

with an intent to abuse, humiliate, harass, degrade, or arouse or gratify the sexual desire of any person

with an intent to abuse, humiliate, harass, degrade, or arouse or gratify the sexual desire of any person

So now do tell us how you would prosecute this in court.

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm not disagreeing with anything you said, but I am simply stating if this is as clear cut as people like OP think it is, it would be a slam dunk for a DA to make a name for themself. What State was this in? What statute should Biden be charged with? Has anyone even actually went through this themselves to see if there is any case at all?

And again I ask you. Do you think more damage was done to this girl by Biden doing whatever the fuk he did, or by people like OP plastering this video of her all over the internet for years?
    As I see it? Family had a photo op with Biden - was he VP at the time? Then he pinches her nipples, smiles and she's been pre-told this is important for Daddy, she needs to sit still, be quiet and smile for the cameras. She does. Later tells her dad, father probably knows it's true, but ultimately is some small fry and Biden is an untouchable powerful elite politician, so nothing is done from it.

Vs. people who post this, probably politically they dislike Biden, to show what a creep he is. She's probably aware of it on some level.

And you think the bad guys here are the people posting this? Not so much Biden? How much of this is you being clouded by the OP, who I think we both agree is a bad faith poster, I've disagreed with his willingness to ignore things to suit his agenda, which I personally dislike greatly.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

https://code.dccouncil.gov/us/dc/cou...2C%20or%20both.

https://code.dccouncil.gov/us/dc/cou...ctions/22-3009

(9) “Sexual contact” means the touching with any clothed or unclothed body part or any object, either directly or through the clothing, of the genitalia, anus, groin, breast, inner thigh, or buttocks of any person with an intent to abuse, humiliate, harass, degrade, or arouse or gratify the sexual desire of any person.

Dude, seriously??

You said it yourself here...

Did you not see him inch his hand down her chest and catch himself a quick feel? WTF man?

But you're not defending him.. are you.

- Jayarbie

Originally Posted by JUSA View Post
    And you think the bad guys here are the people posting this? Not so much Biden? How much of this is you being clouded by the OP, who I think we both agree is a bad faith poster, I've disagreed with his willingness to ignore things to suit his agenda, which I personally dislike greatly.
    It's not the OP.

Dude has a Ukrainian mail order bride. And any attack on Biden is an attack on the free $$ to Ukraine to him.

- Jayarbie

Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Dude, seriously??

Did you not see him inch his hand down her chest and catch himself a quick feel? WTF man?

lmao. Chalup trying to play lawyer in order to totally NOT defend Biden's egregious groping.

Originally Posted by Polaris View Post
    lmao. Chalup trying to play lawyer in order to totally NOT defend Biden's egregious groping.
    And in doing so....

Strong case...

- Jayarbie

Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    And in doing so....

Strong case...

Dude, seriously??

Bruh did you miss the huge words "WITH INTENT"

You are a fking moron if you think that video shows intent to do any of those "abuse, humilate, harass, degrade, or arouse"

It's not the OP.

Dude has a Ukrainian mail order bride. And any attack on Biden is an attack on the free $$ to Ukraine to him.
    Go back and find a single post of mine saying anything good about Biden, lol. You guys just absolutely refuse to believe this couldn't be prosecuted. Its mind boggling.

Bruh did you miss the huge words "WITH INTENT"

You are a fking moron if you think that video shows intent to do any of those "abuse, humilate, harass, degrade, or arouse"
    Semantics.

I don't give AF about his "intent" because I saw what he DID. He inched his hand off a little girl's shoulder, down her chest, and caught himself a quick feel - and you saw it too.

And she clearly didn't like it because she shrugged his hand off and squirmed TF away from him.

She didn't like it - ergo there's your "degradation"

But you're totally not defending him, are you.

Go back and find a single post of mine saying anything good about Biden, lol. You guys just absolutely refuse to believe this couldn't be prosecuted. Its mind boggling.
    If he was an 80yr old Walmart greeter, or some creepy ass old man in your neighborhood, not only would he get his ass stomped, but he would absolutely be prosecuted.

And you know this too.. You're just hiding behind politics.

- Jayarbie

Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Why would they need to say it's altered if there is nothing wrong with what he was doing?

I mean Jayarbie and Patty would let Biden feel their kids up like that
    * Tennessee Titans* * St. Louis Cards*

Semantics.

I don't give AF about his "intent" because I saw him inch his hand off a little girl's shoulder, down her chest, and catch himself a quick feel - and so did you.

And she clearly didn't like it because she shrugged his hand off and squirmed TF away from him.

She didn't like it - ergo there's your "degradation"

It isn't semantics in court dude, the fuk are you talking about? I'm agreeing with you that Biden is a creep and borderline p3do but this specific instance doesn't meet the criteria for any criminal offense. And you equate this to me defending Biden, a dude I have shiet on for years.

It isn't semantics in court dude, the fuk are you talking about? I'm agreeing with you that Biden is a creep and borderline p3do but this specific instance doesn't meet the criteria for any criminal offense. And you equate this to me defending Biden, a dude I have shiet on for years.
    No, it absolutely isn't - and that's my point..

One more time, if he was an 80yr old Walmart greeter, or some creepy ass old man in your neighborhood, they would SEE the video of him inching his hand off a little girl's shoulder, down her chest, and catching himself a quick feel.

Nobody would give one single fuk what his intent was - only what he DID.

Little worked up for someone who doesn't say anything good about him, and isn't defending him bro.

Face it, he felt up a little girl.

And you equate this to me defending Biden.
    Ayup.
    Last edited by Bushmaster; 02-12-2024 at 10:44 AM.

- Jayarbie

Originally Posted by Titansfan08 View Post
    Why would they need to say it's altered if there is nothing wrong with what he was doing?

I mean Jayarbie and Patty would let Biden feel their kids up like that
    You can add chalup to that list now...

Is this a serious question? Would I be OK with it? In the real world I would have talked to my daughter and then talked to Biden about it, letting him know how I felt and how he made my child feel. Basically letting him know he is a creepy old fuk and that would be the end of that.

- Jayarbie

Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Disgusting... No idea how you could be a parent and see nothing wrong with those 50+ gifs and vids of the old creepy p3do.

I wonder why?
    * Tennessee Titans* * St. Louis Cards*

Disgusting... No idea how you could be a parent and see nothing wrong with those 50+ gifs and vids of the old creepy p3do.

I wonder why?
    Chalup be like "I'd talk to my daughter and then I'd tell Biden in a really really stern voice he's a creepy old fuk, and.. and.. that I really appreciate all the help he's giving Ukraine! And that would be the end of that!"

- Jayarbie

FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

One more time, if he was an 80yr old Walmart greeter, or some creepy ass old man in your neighborhood, they would SEE the video of him inching his hand off a little girl's shoulder, down her chest, and catching himself a quick feel.

Little worked up for someone who doesn't say anything good about him, and isn't defending him bro.

Ayup.

Liberals constantly make excuses for sexually degenerate behavior. It's kinda their thing.

Ayup.

If this exact video happened but of an old man as a greeter in walmart, they STILL wouldn't be able to prove intent, and everything I said would still stand. At this point I don't even know what you are arguing about.

I wonder why?
    Where did I ever say nothing was wrong with it? And I'm not talking about the 50+ gifs, I'm talking about criminal charges on this specific gif. You alt right retards are as bad as liberals. Jesus christ lol. Go quote me where I said "nothing was wrong" with the Biden video. Gah dayum you guys have like 10 brain cells total.

If this exact video happened but of an old man as a greeter in walmart, they STILL wouldn't be able to prove intent, and everything I said would still stand. At this point I don't even know what you are arguing about.
    Dude.. listen. THEY WOULDN'T HAVE TO PROVE INTENT!!!

Only if he did it or not! Guilt or innocence!

FML man you really need to stop now.

- Jayarbie

Imagine how fuked in the head you have to be to find this funny or think you are somehow right?

Dude.. listen. THEY WOULDN'T HAVE TO PROVE INTENT!!!

Only if he did it or not!

FML man you really need to stop now.
    I posted the fukking statute showing THEY HAVE TO PROVE INTENT. Are you retarded my man?

Imagine how fuked in the head you have to be to find this funny or think you are somehow right?
    You are literally defending and making excuses for an old man feeling up a little girl, and you want to talk about fuked in the head? Seriously??

- Jayarbie