Woodson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Sample Your Diets & Supplements For Cutting Up ONLY!

any ideas?

I'm usually eating 200-300 grams of Protein
    70-100 grams of Carbs
    and good fats like omega, fish oils, peanut butter etc.
    I'm 215lbs trying to loose the fat while cutting up.
    Peace and Love

Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    diet: keto

supplements: t2, yohimbe, caffine tabs, SU

Illmatic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Illmatic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Illmatic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Illmatic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Illmatic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Illmatic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Illmatic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Illmatic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Illmatic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Illmatic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Illmatic has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Re: Sample Your Diets & Supplements For Cutting Up ONLY!

Originally posted by Woodson
    any ideas?

I'm usually eating 200-300 grams of Protein
    70-100 grams of Carbs
    and good fats like omega, fish oils, peanut butter etc.
    I'm 215lbs trying to loose the fat while cutting up.
    That is very low carbs, and your calories are only in the 1200 range by your estimates (I didn't include fat), which is way too low for a 215 lb man. You can take many approaches to losing fat, but if I were you, I'd take a more moderate one (more calories spread throughout the day, and a good dose of cardio), to keep the muscle you do have.
    "If your life doesn't pass before you when you squat, you aren't doing it right." -Tom Platz

Woodson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm also getting calories from fats, healthy fats

how much carbs would you recommend, I know protein is the most important factor when keeping and gaining muscle.
    Peace and Love

Illmatic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Illmatic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Illmatic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Illmatic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Illmatic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Illmatic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Illmatic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Illmatic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Illmatic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Illmatic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Illmatic has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'd keep your carbs in the 200 g range to start with (considering you're doing cardio every day), eating most of your intake before you hit the gym, and postworkout. Towards the end of the day, try to get in the habit of eating vegetables and protein, skip the starches of any kind. And keep your protein real high, I'd say closer to 300, with those healthy fats mixed in. The main issue for keeping some carbs in the diet is training energy/recovery, which is not provided as efficiently by fat or protein.
    "If your life doesn't pass before you when you squat, you aren't doing it right." -Tom Platz

RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RoughN_Tough is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I do cardio 5x a week now and am only getting 62 grams of carbs in a day and have not found any type of negative effects from it.

An ideal preworkout meal would be one with a moderate metabolized protein along with some type of fat.

Woodson: Drop the carbs a bit more, then bump up the fat a little.
    Ketogenic dieting burn the way to go when cutting, rules of thumb....body weight in grams of protein, 30-40g of high glycemic carbs with equal amounts of whey post workout. 20-50g of fiberous carbs throughout the day. and the rest of your calories in fat.....
    "Sucess is a simple measurement of the commitment, sacrifice, and pain one endures to achieve a dream"-Unknown

"its about knowing what you want, and accepting what you have to sacrifice"- From Big Cat's article on Building a Professional

Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    im only getting about 30 grams of carbs in a day...and i do cardio, sports and weights 7 days a week.

fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000) fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000) fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000) fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000) fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000) fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000) fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000) fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000) fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000) fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000) fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000)
    Diet: 40% protien/40%carbs/20%fats
    Total Calories: 2450
    Weight: 205
    Supplements: Glutamine, multi, ECA, Protien Powder, ZMA

Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    40 - 50% carbs, 30 - 40% protein, 20% fat (I cycle a little back & forth).
    121 lbs.
    17% bodyfat (female)
    Multi-vitamin, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, calcium, glucosamine, CLA
    Calories: 1,500 - 1,700

I tried the lower carb thing -- couldn't do it. Just eat the right kind of carbs -- oatmeal, brown rice, whole wheat pasta (before about 2:00p.m.) -- then switch to fibrous veggies later in the day.

Colin is just really nice. (+1000) Colin is just really nice. (+1000) Colin is just really nice. (+1000) Colin is just really nice. (+1000) Colin is just really nice. (+1000) Colin is just really nice. (+1000) Colin is just really nice. (+1000) Colin is just really nice. (+1000) Colin is just really nice. (+1000) Colin is just really nice. (+1000) Colin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by Blindfaith
    diet: keto

supplements: t2, yohimbe, caffine tabs, SU
    Bump on the keto and those supps.Also take in 10 calories per pound of body weight.Take glutamine before & after cardio/lifting as well as before bed.

Originally posted by RoughN'Tough
    I do cardio 5x a week now and am only getting 62 grams of carbs in a day and have not found any type of negative effects from it.

An ideal preworkout meal would be one with a moderate metabolized protein along with some type of fat.

Woodson: Drop the carbs a bit more, then bump up the fat a little.
    Ketogenic dieting burn the way to go when cutting, rules of thumb....body weight in grams of protein, 30-40g of high glycemic carbs with equal amounts of whey post workout. 20-50g of fiberous carbs throughout the day. and the rest of your calories in fat.....
    Many factors contribute, including (weight) training intensity, duration, and how your body composition is to start with. Also, people taking anabolics should not classify themselves as 'the status quo' for fat-loss nutrition, they have an extra, formidable edge and *completely* different dietary needs for retaining muscle during a 'diet'. Starting a diet at 200 g's of carbs a day is *very* reasonable for a 215 lb bodybuilder considering he should be getting about 4-500 g a day in a 'bulking' phase.

And the point of carbohydrate depletion is to do it slowly, which he could, if he found his fat loss was halted on a higher carbohydrate intake.

at the present time im also trying some lipoderm-y...i'll let you guys know my results when im done the bottle.

pitbullmuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Diet: Keto 50%protein 45%fat 5%carbs
    1600cals mon to workout on friday, carb up friday after workout to sat night.
    6'3" 245 lbs @15%
    do cardio 6*week, lift four, and do many other activities
    supps: only multi, and whey
    "It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog"
    "If you can't roll with the big dogs, stay on the chain"

fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000) fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000) fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000) fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000) fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000) fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000) fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000) fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000) fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000) fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000) fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by pitbullmuscle
    Diet: Keto 50%protein 45%fat 5%carbs
    1600cals mon to workout on friday, carb up friday after workout to sat night.
    6'3" 245 lbs @15%
    do cardio 6*week, lift four, and do many other activities
    supps: only multi, and whey
    Your 245lbs and only taking in 1600 calories! GEEZZZZ! How do you have any energy to workout? I am at 205lbs and taking in close to 2500 calories and am losing weight great. I would pass out at that few a calories.

Meni is not very well liked. (-100) Meni is not very well liked. (-100) Meni is not very well liked. (-100) Meni is not very well liked. (-100) Meni is not very well liked. (-100) Meni is not very well liked. (-100) Meni is not very well liked. (-100) Meni is not very well liked. (-100) Meni is not very well liked. (-100) Meni is not very well liked. (-100) Meni is not very well liked. (-100)
    5' 7 1/2"
    171 lbs
    9.5% bf

2380 cals
    51p/35f/14c
    cardio in morning supplemented with glutamine pre and post cardio

6-7 meals a day
    just got
    tricuts II, cla, guggu, mm4
    use udo's choice blend and natty pb for fats
    pre during post workout, 66 g whey/50g malto/dextrose/10 creatine/10 glutamine

have ala, creatine
    want to be 7% bf at 175 by January
    lift 1 bodypart per day

costasoldatos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) costasoldatos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) costasoldatos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) costasoldatos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) costasoldatos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) costasoldatos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) costasoldatos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) costasoldatos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) costasoldatos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) costasoldatos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) costasoldatos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

PittBull Muscle tell me more

Hey PittBull Muscle how is your diet working, 45% fat seems high I never thought to go that route, how is it working , does that diet really good for fat loss, Sounds interesting yet scary, Let me know,

email:soldatos@comcast.net

THANKS
    Darkhead

I hear ya fitforlife, its very hard. I only do that for monday till fridays workout which is about 3:00. So its not for that long. I have actually become very used to it and I have plenty of energy, just takes tons of will power. I do all my lifts the first three days after my carb up and then one right before the carb up to further deplete glycogen stores. The reason I am doing this is to experiment with a keto diet. I figure if a keto diet is truly muscle sparing I should be able to drop calories and switch the ratios to 50%protein and 45%fat and these two factors should force my body to produce more ketones from adipose tissue in lieu of dietary fat. If you also read Lyle McDonald's interview over at www.wannabebig.com he also says that even though a keto diet does promote more fat oxidation, the increase in dietary fat offsets this, so it confirms my theory. I have done this for two weeks and all I can say is its almost working as good as 2 summers ago when I was dieting down with 100mg of trenbolone acetate EOD, I am not saying it is the same, but it is the closest I have come with a regular diet and being natural now.
    "It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog"

BTW, in the two weeks I have lost a little over 7 lbs and It has been 95%fat. I weighed my self today and I am now 243...Oh yeah. I need to get to around the low 230's to be in single digit BF %. So at this rate it will take no time at all

Originally posted by pitbullmuscle
    BTW, in the two weeks I have lost a little over 7 lbs and It has been 95%fat. I weighed my self today and I am now 243...Oh yeah. I need to get to around the low 230's to be in single digit BF %. So at this rate it will take no time at all
    Ha, if there is one thing that I have learned through the years with bodybuilding is if it works for you, keep doing it. Man, single digit bf at 230lbs. You are going to be THE MAN. Good luck!