LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I Am A Lifting Genius (Vid)

GANG, this is a GAME CHANGER!!!

I invented this Heavy Plate RDL/Good Morning thing (who else is doing this????, No One I've seen) but has the load of plates got bigger, it became a balancing issue. Now I found a way to add another 100# plate to it and grip it, plus even the weight out.

I fixed this, and DAMN, 350 was FRICKING EASY!!!

This is it guys, this lift will be what strengthens the weakest link in the deadlift, this does not even hit the lower back, it PROTECTS the lower back.

I have not done a conventional dead lift in MONTHS, MONTHS and because of doing these PLUS heavy plate BORs and Loading Plate Deadlifts (these are 3 exercises NO ONE does) I can hit a 450+ dead any day. Once I get to 400 on this, 500 Dead should be butter.

I've got another one I'm working on in the Lab, it's a squat variation, waiting till I get heavier loads in it.

Any feast your eyes, and I'm not worried about revealing my secrets, because I know no one will even attempt them.

350 x 4-

Autenic Kights Sing Heavy Stel and Hav Hands and Wriss of Steel!

Ant-Traditonal Pograms, Studet of Instinc Traiing

"The Mucle Feds Itsef"- LWW

"Rily [LST NAME]............"