lavieestbelle is on a distinguished road. (+10) lavieestbelle is on a distinguished road. (+10) lavieestbelle is on a distinguished road. (+10) lavieestbelle is on a distinguished road. (+10) lavieestbelle is on a distinguished road. (+10) lavieestbelle is on a distinguished road. (+10) lavieestbelle is on a distinguished road. (+10) lavieestbelle is on a distinguished road. (+10) lavieestbelle is on a distinguished road. (+10) lavieestbelle is on a distinguished road. (+10) lavieestbelle is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Red face pre new years resolution and retaining muscle while extreme cutting

Hi ladies (and guys too!)
    I'm new to bodybuilding in terms of posting to you all but I've been reading up and educating myself from the lovely bb community for a while now and have gained some useful knowledge that helped me shed a bunch of weight (50 pounds). I learned healthy eating habits and started to follow some great things like IF, started lifting a few months ago and eat pretty healthily (still need to clean up my weekends, though). I'm still losing weight (very slowly now but surely) and could probably lose the fat faster if I do finally go ahead and stop lying to myself about being able to control post-drinking munchies and revolving social activities around eating. Anyhow, new years is coming up and basically, I have an event to go to and a dress I'd like to look as hot as possible in. I'm not expecting to shed a bunch of weight by then and trick myself into thinking it isn't mostly water and LM but I am going to ask for some advice on what you would do if you needed to shed some weight fast and look your best relatively soon. I've read a bunch on PSMF a while back but opted for slow and steady to learn proper eating habits. I know it will probably be dire but I do have will power (when I haven't had any bailey's or mojitos) and I do know that this isn't long term (which also strengthens my will power). Would you do something else that isn't PSMF instead that provides similar noticeable results? Avoid any fast weight loss techniques all together and use this as a lesson to take it seriously all the way? I know a lot of people seem to ask the same questions but it is so individual and relative to the person I thought I would just ask anyway. I'm also of course willing to continue a relatively extreme cut past new years and will not just use that as a deadline but instead, as a motivation for whatever it is I do decide to begin/embark on.
    Thanks in advance!

Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If you really want to do a PSMF, I suggest you get Lyle McDonald's Rapid Fat Loss Handbook

lavieestbelle is on a distinguished road. (+10) lavieestbelle is on a distinguished road. (+10) lavieestbelle is on a distinguished road. (+10) lavieestbelle is on a distinguished road. (+10) lavieestbelle is on a distinguished road. (+10) lavieestbelle is on a distinguished road. (+10) lavieestbelle is on a distinguished road. (+10) lavieestbelle is on a distinguished road. (+10) lavieestbelle is on a distinguished road. (+10) lavieestbelle is on a distinguished road. (+10) lavieestbelle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Cara0915 View Post
    If you really want to do a PSMF, I suggest you get Lyle McDonald's Rapid Fat Loss Handbook
    Thank you for replying! Just ordered it and am starting today just based on what I've read online. Will keep you guys updated!