Bill22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

when is best time for carb intake while on keto??

ok i am starting a keto diet, and i will consume about 40-50 g a day of carbs, ( i guess thats correct, i figured it out) but if thast to much someone let me know, i am new to this. but anyways, my question is when should i consume those carbs? in the morning before workout, right after workout?? when is the best time??

thanks

pammii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i personally think its all about trial and error, what works for me may not work for you, i live on about 10-20g of carbs a day if i go higher then it doesnt work with me. but i know people that eat 60g of carbs and do great. when i was working out heavily i would eat most of my carbs after my work outs.... if i ate them in the morning before working out i couldnt do as much as if i had just protien due to being too lethargic and bloated.

now i dont eat carbs all in one go, i spread them out (my carbs consist of vegies, salad and dressings like mayo, and occasionally a bit of cream in coffee when im sick of black coffee) , purely because if i eat them all in one go and spike my insulin i get major cravings.

others will have different views, plus im a chick so that may factor into things like bloating more easily.

cheers
    "oh crap.....i shouldn't have eaten those coco pops"

- my brother

Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fiberous Green Veggies spread out throughout the day IMO.

PEACE

Registered User littlestrongman's Avatar
    littlestrongman will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlestrongman will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlestrongman will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlestrongman will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlestrongman will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlestrongman will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlestrongman will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlestrongman will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlestrongman will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlestrongman will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlestrongman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hey pammi...are you on msn or anything?
    my girlfriend would love to find someone to chat with about female fitness.
    thanks.
    my body is a machine...my determination controls it...my willpower maintains it...and my intensity is the fuel for its drive to perfection.