lifthard101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

enough size to compete

I was wondering. What is a good size to have b4 you think about competeing. I am 5'11 193, around 13-14%. (maybe a lil higher) I know im still to small, but I was wondering how much size you guys think is just right

Registered User musclebuilder91's Avatar
    musclebuilder91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclebuilder91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclebuilder91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclebuilder91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclebuilder91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclebuilder91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclebuilder91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclebuilder91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclebuilder91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclebuilder91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) musclebuilder91 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    cut down to like 8 ish% bf and go up to maybe 200 lbs. you dont want to be to small and riped but you do want mass and be riped

Big B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yea u need more Raw mass. I'm 6'3 205 and trying to get to 220 b4 thinkin of competing. Once u reach a good weight start a cut then once your fat goes down and your muscle comes up, then u start to look big and ripped.

Perpetual-burn is not very well liked. (-100) Perpetual-burn is not very well liked. (-100) Perpetual-burn is not very well liked. (-100) Perpetual-burn is not very well liked. (-100) Perpetual-burn is not very well liked. (-100) Perpetual-burn is not very well liked. (-100) Perpetual-burn is not very well liked. (-100) Perpetual-burn is not very well liked. (-100) Perpetual-burn is not very well liked. (-100) Perpetual-burn is not very well liked. (-100) Perpetual-burn is not very well liked. (-100)
    Even though weight and height are the same, they work diff for diff people. At your stats, I tihnk you could compete. But it depends how you look. Im 5"11, 175 and moderately big, but ripped. Im trying to get up to 190. You already have that so Im picturing you and you shoudl be very big. Get a pic so we can jusdge ya better. Good work though!!

Big B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Perpetual-burn
    Even though weight and height are the same, they work diff for diff people. At your stats, I tihnk you could compete. But it depends how you look. Im 5"11, 175 and moderately big, but ripped. Im trying to get up to 190. You already have that so Im picturing you and you shoudl be very big. Get a pic so we can jusdge ya better. Good work though!!
    Yea post a pic, it'll be easier to jude if ur ready.