KyeGuy is not very well liked. (-100) KyeGuy is not very well liked. (-100) KyeGuy is not very well liked. (-100) KyeGuy is not very well liked. (-100) KyeGuy is not very well liked. (-100) KyeGuy is not very well liked. (-100) KyeGuy is not very well liked. (-100) KyeGuy is not very well liked. (-100) KyeGuy is not very well liked. (-100) KyeGuy is not very well liked. (-100) KyeGuy is not very well liked. (-100)

Are diagonal rows effective for the entire back and biceps?

I'm challenging myself by making a minimalist routine with the least amount of exercises, but still effectively hit every muscle. I know this post is splitting hairs and of course I could do 2-3 exercises to hit everything, but just doing a little thought experiment!

Here's what I've found:

-Horizontal Pulls Can effectively hit the entire back depending on the elbow placement, but leaves the biceps out of the equation (if done properly)
    ~ Rows Elbows Close: Lat focused
    ~ Rows at ~45 angle: Most if not all the back, little/no biceps
    ~ Slightly Flared Rows: Middle and Upper back, little/no lats and biceps

-Vertical Pulls, neutral or supinated grip especially, hit the lats and biceps, but leave out some of the middle back and most of the upper back

So if these are correct, then in theory would doing a high diagonal row (with machine or cable) effectively hit all of the back muscles and the biceps? As it meets in the middle of a vertical and horizontal pull?