supnut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supnut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supnut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supnut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supnut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supnut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supnut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supnut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supnut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supnut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supnut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

does anyone else do this?

I see alot of people complain about the taste of protein, the first time I bought some I accidently picked up the 'vanilla ice cream flavor' it made me gag is was so nasty, I think plain would have been better then that fake sicking flavor, so what i did was simply pour in lots of hershey's syrup, it masked the taste great and made it drinkable again. I was just wondering if anyone esle does this

benignoh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    NO

Dylan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What kind of protein did you eat every kind I get is good tasting. No I have never mixed it with syrup

Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Alot of whey proteins are gross, I just deal with it, when I am bulking though I make the most amazing shakes.

OVRTrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OVRTrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OVRTrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OVRTrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OVRTrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OVRTrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: does anyone else do this?

Originally posted by supnut
    I see alot of people complain about the taste of protein, the first time I bought some I accidently picked up the 'vanilla ice cream flavor' it made me gag is was so nasty, I think plain would have been better then that fake sicking flavor, so what i did was simply pour in lots of hershey's syrup, it masked the taste great and made it drinkable again. I was just wondering if anyone esle does this
    Yup. Have been doing it for years. When I'm dieting I use the Hersheys with the lower calories. Only when I'm on a keto do I not use it.

I had a bad experience with EAS vanilla my first time and I think that's what got me started on the Hershey's too.

Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    vanilla is reallly bad

labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i just bought and tried some of the choc. mint Optimum Whey and its some good stuff.
    "...but fools despise wisdom and discipline."

Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by labouche
    i just bought and tried some of the choc. mint Optimum Whey and its some good stuff.
    Yes sir, I have opt to and I love it. How is the choc mint?

peace
    Don't quit it just cuz you can't lift it- Farma
    "Wanna get big? stop lookin and start workin!"- Farma
    "Quality not quanity applies to a lot of things; bodybuilding is one of those things" - Farma
    Psalm 23 "Fear No evil!"
    "The O.S.R has begun, we're taken out anyone in the way!!" - Farma

labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    choc. mint is good stuff.
    personally, i wish it was even stronger, a bit more mintier. but lots of people might not like it that way.
    mixed well in milk it tastes great.
    when i mix it with my oats, it tastes good too. thats when i wish it was a touch stronger.(btw, i still have yet to find a better protein to mix in my oats than ASTs choc. Vyopro. its strong and thick- but expensive compared to Opt.)
    if its time to rotate flavors i definitely give the mint 2 thumbs up.
    "...but fools despise wisdom and discipline."