Closed Thread
Page 59 of 285 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 159 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,770 of 8525
    Pickthingsup putthemdown Dirk__Diggler's Avatar
    Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz Dirk__Diggler has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by WeDoPullups View Post
    Nope. It's getting the recall done right now. Soon, soon.

Going with akra decat system and Nick Marino's map.
    Right on. Man, just the tune will make you sht... I'm glad I did it.

texasaxe is a name known to all. (+5000) texasaxe is a name known to all. (+5000) texasaxe is a name known to all. (+5000) texasaxe is a name known to all. (+5000) texasaxe is a name known to all. (+5000) texasaxe is a name known to all. (+5000) texasaxe is a name known to all. (+5000) texasaxe is a name known to all. (+5000) texasaxe is a name known to all. (+5000) texasaxe is a name known to all. (+5000) texasaxe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MizzouCocoa View Post
    When Busch introduced that Copper Lager, my gas station was selling it at the price of natty, so obviously we stocked up. Same deal, except that beer gives me the chits so it was a lottery with consequences (like most)
    never heard of copper lager. can remember one spring break in padre with us standing around warm 12pks of busch heavy tall boys in the sand cousin eddie style.
    Axe, author of "No Limits - No Regrets"
    record breaker for fastest motorcycle ride across America

MizzouCocoa is a name known to all. (+5000) MizzouCocoa is a name known to all. (+5000) MizzouCocoa is a name known to all. (+5000) MizzouCocoa is a name known to all. (+5000) MizzouCocoa is a name known to all. (+5000) MizzouCocoa is a name known to all. (+5000) MizzouCocoa is a name known to all. (+5000) MizzouCocoa is a name known to all. (+5000) MizzouCocoa is a name known to all. (+5000) MizzouCocoa is a name known to all. (+5000) MizzouCocoa is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by texasaxe View Post
    never heard of copper lager. can remember one spring break in padre with us standing around warm 12pks of busch heavy tall boys in the sand cousin eddie style.
    I guess copper lager isnt sold everywhere? It's not a great beer...hm.

Busch is probably my least favorite. I'll take a bud heavy over a busch any day, but if i'm going with a "full flavored" american beer, i'm definitely going with coors.

Beers
    1. Coors banquet
    2. Natty light
    3. pabst Blue Ribbon
    4. Coors light
    5. Budweiser

Malts (for my younger, poorer days. Being a dining room manager at a nursing home didn't pay well)
    1. Mickeys (cause of the riddles on the caps)
    2. OE 800 for maximum vomit/hangover gains
    3. Colt 45
    4. Schlitz High Gravity (this is made by Pabst, and is actually a decent drink lols)
    5. Steel Reserve 211 (i HATE steel reserve, but this actually makes my top 5 of malts...cause 98% of them suck dingaling)

Craft beers
    1. can suck my dik
    2. are a waste of money
    3. money that could be spent on more beer that is cheaper and tastes just as chitty
    4. can refer to number 1
    5. can refer to number 3

And im pretty much the opposite of a beer snob. I'll drink the "classiest" of them all at the same pace that I'll drink the dirtiest of them all. I dont give a fuk.

goirish3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goirish3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goirish3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goirish3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goirish3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goirish3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goirish3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goirish3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goirish3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goirish3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goirish3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Last weekend my friends took me to the strip club for my birthday. A hells angel walked in and i asked the stripper about if the club has anything to do with this fine establishment. She said they take care of the girls and asked if i ride because she liked bikes. I of course told her about my cbr1000rr. She asked if it was stretched.

proceeded to talk to her for 15 minutes about why stretched bikes are not made for turning
    she walked off and didnt come back the rest of the night.

got a lap dance from her hot black friend though.

goirish3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goirish3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goirish3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goirish3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goirish3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goirish3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goirish3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goirish3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goirish3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goirish3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goirish3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Kraxses is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kraxses is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kraxses is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kraxses is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kraxses is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kraxses is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kraxses is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kraxses is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kraxses is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kraxses is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kraxses is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by goirish3 View Post
    Last weekend my friends took me to the strip club for my birthday. A hells angel walked in and i asked the stripper about if the club has anything to do with this fine establishment. She said they take care of the girls and asked if i ride because she liked bikes. I of course told her about my cbr1000rr. She asked if it was stretched.

proceeded to talk to her for 15 minutes about why stretched bikes are not made for turning

loled you pleb never describe anything to sloots they just wanna hear cool **** and get banged
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **
    Only person on the misc to both flip a motorcycle backwards and forwards.

plsbh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsbh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsbh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsbh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsbh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsbh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsbh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsbh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsbh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsbh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsbh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Picture got stolen with zero credit to me

Voluspa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voluspa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voluspa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voluspa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voluspa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voluspa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voluspa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voluspa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voluspa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voluspa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voluspa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ayyy lmao seen the pic before your text and thought hang on that looks familiar!

How many times did Kraxses get tagged?
    Im not gay but $20 is $20 (no homo)

texasaxe is a name known to all. (+5000) texasaxe is a name known to all. (+5000) texasaxe is a name known to all. (+5000) texasaxe is a name known to all. (+5000) texasaxe is a name known to all. (+5000) texasaxe is a name known to all. (+5000) texasaxe is a name known to all. (+5000) texasaxe is a name known to all. (+5000) texasaxe is a name known to all. (+5000) texasaxe is a name known to all. (+5000) texasaxe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I guess copper lager isnt sold everywhere? It's not a great beer...hm.

Busch is probably my least favorite. I'll take a bud heavy over a busch any day, but if i'm going with a "full flavored" american beer, i'm definitely going with coors.

Beers
    1. Coors banquet
    2. Natty light
    3. pabst Blue Ribbon
    4. Coors light
    5. Budweiser

Malts (for my younger, poorer days. Being a dining room manager at a nursing home didn't pay well)
    1. Mickeys (cause of the riddles on the caps)
    2. OE 800 for maximum vomit/hangover gains
    3. Colt 45
    4. Schlitz High Gravity (this is made by Pabst, and is actually a decent drink lols)
    5. Steel Reserve 211 (i HATE steel reserve, but this actually makes my top 5 of malts...cause 98% of them suck dingaling)

Craft beers
    1. can suck my dik
    2. are a waste of money
    3. money that could be spent on more beer that is cheaper and tastes just as chitty
    4. can refer to number 1
    5. can refer to number 3

And im pretty much the opposite of a beer snob. I'll drink the "classiest" of them all at the same pace that I'll drink the dirtiest of them all. I dont give a fuk.
    bud heavy was always my go-to if i was feeling rich, o.w. natty. lived on that chit in college.

is mickeys the stuff with the footprints on the green bottle? we drank a case of that one night, then threw all the bottles against the wall in our dorm room. got a visit from house pres telling us to quit breaking stuff. overall, malt liquor is fuggin horrible. take nighttrain over that.

local gang ran strip club in jax too. pretty common.

bold strategy talking cornering to stripper. who's she like for motogp this year? where's she stand on full floating rotors vs. semi-floating?

told this trashy looking chic at college bar i had a bike. she told me harleys suck but she liked sports bike (had HD at time). told her to get fugged, walked away.

later by pool table she looked at me and said "harleys suck". i pulled out my twig and giggleberries and yelled "suck on this bish!" bouncer yells over "axe, i told you quit pulling your dik out in here!"

These jimmies are eternal Great_Story_Bro's Avatar
    Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000) Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000) Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000) Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000) Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000) Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000) Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000) Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000) Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000) Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000) Great_Story_Bro is a name known to all. (+5000)

You have ******** Leland? Pretty sure you did for a minute back in the day lol
    2015 KTM Super Duke R ABS || 2014 KTM 300XC-W || 2006 ZX6R || 2020 CRF125F || 2016 Rancher 420 || 2017 Z125

DLM012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLM012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLM012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLM012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLM012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLM012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLM012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLM012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLM012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLM012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLM012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by plsbh View Post
    Picture got stolen with zero credit to me

You should call them out on their BS. I'm pretty sure you can even report them. It is your pic after all.
    *MFC*
    *KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE*
    *GSD Master Race Crew*
    *Currently Making it Crew*
    *Registered spreadsheet abuser*

plsbh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsbh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsbh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsbh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsbh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsbh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsbh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsbh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsbh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsbh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) plsbh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Great_Story_Bro View Post
    You have ******** Leland? Pretty sure you did for a minute back in the day lol
    Yeah still have ******** for swap and shop groups.

Originally Posted by DLM012 View Post
    You should call them out on their BS. I'm pretty sure you can even report them. It is your pic after all.
    Messaged him and he apologized and told me he got it off of Zachary's ******** pic he posted. Then he tagged me in it by spelling my name wrong using "lelend"

MizzouCocoa is a name known to all. (+5000) MizzouCocoa is a name known to all. (+5000) MizzouCocoa is a name known to all. (+5000) MizzouCocoa is a name known to all. (+5000) MizzouCocoa is a name known to all. (+5000) MizzouCocoa is a name known to all. (+5000) MizzouCocoa is a name known to all. (+5000) MizzouCocoa is a name known to all. (+5000) MizzouCocoa is a name known to all. (+5000) MizzouCocoa is a name known to all. (+5000) MizzouCocoa is a name known to all. (+5000)
    @witblitz

Ive used those same clamps quite a few times. Ive crimped them with side cutters before, and it worked fine. Ive also cut through them by accident doing that, so use caution and maybe buy a few extra.

Another way ive done it is by using linesman's pliers with the long handle to really crush them tight. That seemed to work better for me than a pair of side cutters.

@ axe

Mickeys is the green grenade bottle with the hornet on them. Granted, the bottle may have changed given the age gap we share

Originally Posted by plsbh View Post
    Yeah still have ******** for swap and shop groups.

Messaged him and he apologized and told me he got it off of Zachary's ******** pic he posted. Then he tagged me in it by spelling my name wrong using "lelend"
    wait, plsbh is leland? got it.

@witblitz

Ive used those same clamps quite a few times. Ive crimped them with side cutters before, and it worked fine. Ive also cut through them by accident doing that, so use caution and maybe buy a few extra.

Another way ive done it is by using linesman's pliers with the long handle to really crush them tight. That seemed to work better for me than a pair of side cutters.

@ axe

Mickeys is the green grenade bottle with the hornet on them. Granted, the bottle may have changed given the age gap we share
    strong quoting skills. confused IG with KD. easy mistake.

oh yeah, i think lil kings is the crap i was thinking of. i see what you did there on the old joke. clever young one, clever.

phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Half the beer I drink is craft beer, usually every second slab I buy.
    My lifes too short to drink **** beer.

Originally Posted by Kraxses View Post
    loled you pleb never describe anything to sloots they just wanna hear cool **** and get banged
    I was trying to tell her ways to improve the strip club as well. I suggested cleaner bathrooms and adjusting drink prices because they were an annoying number that made it hard to tip. I get weird when im drunk at strip clubs.

Originally Posted by texasaxe View Post
    local gang ran strip club in jax too. pretty common.

bold strategy talking cornering to stripper. who's she like for motogp this year? where's she stand on full floating rotors vs. semi-floating?

told this trashy looking chic at college bar i had a bike. she told me harleys suck but she liked sports bike (had HD at time). told her to get fugged, walked away.

later by pool table she looked at me and said "harleys suck". i pulled out my twig and giggleberries and yelled "suck on this bish!" bouncer yells over "axe, i told you quit pulling your dik out in here!"
    Girls always seem to like harleys i find.
    She was probably a jorge fan

phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If you can't explain to a guy that rides what a Hypermotard is, what do you say to girls? Had people look up pics on their phone after they ask.
    Supermotards are even hard enough to explain.

Girls like Rossi because he has all the fluro **** and he's gay.

witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Half the craft beers I had taste like chit. I tend to enjoy lagers. I do not like Weiss beer. Makes me feel bloated. Tafel and Windhoek Lager for the win.

Originally Posted by MizzuCocoa View Post
    @witblitz
    I deleted that post right after typing it since I realised it could work and would return if it did not. I think there are blunt pliers in an box full of old tools of my dad. My pliers are all sharp. I do not have time for tools that are not sharp when they must be sharp.

I was trying to tell her ways to improve the strip club as well. I suggested cleaner bathrooms and adjusting drink prices because they were an annoying number that made it hard to tip. I get weird when im drunk at strip clubs.
    Girls always seem to like harleys i find.
    She was probably a jorge fan
    I think this guy will be able to run a larney strip club. Only upperclass people for larger tips and cleaner places to jack off. Set up a business plan and I am positive you can rack up some investors on the misc. You just need lots of corners for all of them to stand in and some cubicles to misc from.

Originally Posted by phillipsanchez View Post
    If you can't explain to a guy that rides what a Hypermotard is, what do you say to girls? Had people look up pics on their phone after they ask.

Girls like Rossi because he has all the fluro **** and he's gay.
    Just show them a pic. Much easier. Hypermotard - bastard child of a superbike and supermotard.

Why you hate Rossi so much?

Originally Posted by witblitz550 View Post

Why you hate Rossi so much?
    I don't hate Rossi, he's probably a top 10 rider that I've ever seen.

"Dirt bike DNA meets the road with the new supermotard SWM SM 650 R
    If you’re the kind of rider who lives for moto style but yearns for riding on the roads, the SWM SM 650 R could be the answer to your supermotard prayers.

The SWM SM 650 R is the epitome of supermotard with a strong engine mated to quality suspension and brakes. The 600cc four-valve DOHC engine is fed from a 12-litre fuel tank via Mikuni D45 EFI and drives through a six-speed transmission.

"The SM 650 R is a fantastic bike for anyone who loves the look and feel of a bike boasting the basics of dirt bike styling but massaged into a classic, tough-looking street bike," said SWM Australia Brand Manager Stephen Tuff.

"The SM 650 R engine is a proven performer as it’s the same power plant utilized in the RS 650 R dual-purpose machine. It makes big gobs of horsepower that’s a lot of fun to use and the 17-inch wheels let you really make the most of what this bike has to offer on the tar."

The suspension of the SM 650 R comes via 45mm upside-down Marzocchi forks and a Sachs shock holding up the 147kg biket. A large 300mm front disc operated via Brembo hydraulics takes care of the braking duties up front while a 240mm disc is situated at the rear.

The SWM SM 650 R is available at SWM Australia dealerships mid-February for $9,490 including GST plus on road costs."

witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000) witblitz550 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Good news. The 690 is up and running again. @Dan I found a end cutting pliers. Worked well to crimp the hose clamps.
    [img]g]

"Dirt bike DNA meets the road with the new supermotard SWM SM 650 R
    If you’re the kind of rider who lives for moto style but yearns for riding on the roads, the SWM SM 650 R could be the answer to your supermotard prayers.
    The SWM SM 650 R is the epitome of supermotard with a strong engine mated to quality suspension and brakes. The 600cc four-valve DOHC engine is fed from a 12-litre fuel tank via Mikuni D45 EFI and drives through a six-speed transmission.
    "The SM 650 R is a fantastic bike for anyone who loves the look and feel of a bike boasting the basics of dirt bike styling but massaged into a classic, tough-looking street bike," said SWM Australia Brand Manager Stephen Tuff.
    "The SM 650 R engine is a proven performer as it’s the same power plant utilized in the RS 650 R dual-purpose machine. It makes big gobs of horsepower that’s a lot of fun to use and the 17-inch wheels let you really make the most of what this bike has to offer on the tar."
    The suspension of the SM 650 R comes via 45mm upside-down Marzocchi forks and a Sachs shock holding up the 147kg biket. A large 300mm front disc operated via Brembo hydraulics takes care of the braking duties up front while a 240mm disc is situated at the rear.
    The SWM SM 650 R is available at SWM Australia dealerships mid-February for $9,490 including GST plus on road costs."
    Fuk sakes they make it sound like the people designed a bike from scratch. Sounds just like with the 701 reporters sucking the designers dicks that they designed this great bike from scratch. Face lift for a 690, thats all.

I hope they bring them in at that price here. Not the SM but the enduro one. They will sell fast I rate.

Are you guys really big into the motards? Like just riding street all the time? Except Lelendland whose offroad tracks are made of tar. Or it is since you guys do not have access to offroad riding around you?
    I have looked at this motard story, but I am happy with my 21/18 knobbly setup. I can keep up average motard riders, but if I see a track head off from the road and I want to take, well then I can. Am I being a ******* about this?

Good news. The 690 is up and running again. @Dan I found a end cutting pliers. Worked well to crimp the hose clamps.

Fuk sakes they make it sound like the people designed a bike from scratch. Sounds just like with the 701 reporters sucking the designers dicks that they designed this great bike from scratch. Face lift for a 690, thats all.

I hope they bring them in at that price here. Not the SM but the enduro one. They will sell fast I rate.

Are you guys really big into the motards? Like just riding street all the time? Except Lelendland whose offroad tracks are made of tar. Or it is since you guys do not have access to offroad riding around you?
    I have looked at this motard story, but I am happy with my 21/18 knobbly setup. I can keep up average motard riders, but if I see a track head off from the road and I want to take, well then I can. Am I being a ******* about this?
    I have access to everything, local road track is an hour away, PI is 2. Forest with trails is 30 mins away, and awesome roads are 30 mins away.
    Explains why I've had sports bikes, track bikes, sumos, dirt bikes and road bikes. Because I have no idea what to do with my weekends that I'm sober enough to ride.

Australia isn't big into sumos though, I tried to get amongst the community but their hardly is any, if it was as big as it is in Europe or USA I would be all over it again but they're just too impractical for me.

That SWM is bargain its just basically left over pieces from a great bike for 65% of the price. I never liked the 600/630s though.

Also stop being a ******* with tools, guys should look for any excuse to buy a new tool even if they only ever use it once.

I have access to everything, local road track is an hour away, PI is 2. Forest with trails is 30 mins away, and awesome roads are 30 mins away.
    Explains why I've had sports bikes, track bikes, sumos, dirt bikes and road bikes. Because I have no idea what to do with my weekends that I'm sober enough to ride.

Australia isn't big into sumos though, I tried to get amongst the community but their hardly is any, if it was as big as it is in Europe or USA I would be all over it again but they're just too impractical for me.

That SWM is bargain its just basically left over pieces from a great bike for 65% of the price. I never liked the 600/630s though.

Also stop being a ******* with tools, guys should look for any excuse to buy a new tool even if they only ever use it once.
    Sounds like you nicely located just like me. We have several mountain passes near me. Our dirt riding is somewhat limited. One MX track. Dunes and 50km whoops loop around them. Easy sandy enduro track. Then two places where we do enduro riding in the mountains. I think the one is illegal though.

The sumo community is small here too. Maybe 10 guys in my city and about 20 in another big city. They pretty much only ride in summer.
    The superbike and DS community is big here. I just battle to fit in with these groups due to what and how I enjoy riding.

I heard great things of those size huskies but never rode one. I remember reading about a guy that toured around South America on a 610. He was in the jungle and chit. Great read back then. That is what got me wanting to ride something other than only enduros.

I quickly looked for a crimper at my local autozone that I can use to crimp one of these hose clamps. Did not see any so I wanted to use a side cutter but was worried I stuff up the clamp since I do not have extras. What I had came with the fuel pump. My dad has a box full of tools when he was the electrician at a factory 20 years ago. In there was a knipex end cutter.

Why not just buy a normal fukn hose clamp with a nut that tightens it?

I just used the clamps that came with the pump. Local place does bigger SS hose clamps. The fuk am I going to spend extra money on it and drive 20min to a place to get 2 clamps. I would rather have just tied it up some wire then.

Dunno mate I'm just a sparky, all I do i wrap tennis balls in electrical tape.

Sucks when you buy expensive as fuark bourbon and it tastes likes Ians arse.

Dunno mate I'm just a sparky, all I do i wrap tennis balls in electrical tape.

Sucks when you buy expensive as fuark bourbon and it tastes likes Ians arse.
    loled hard at that description. Why you wrapping tennis balls with tape? Nobody stealing electrical chit to help with job creation in your country?

How do you know what Ian's arse taste like? I feel sorry for Dan going to Aus now coz you guys are going to harvest his.

Sorry mate moonshine/mampoer/witblitz taste better than whiskey.

Any local whiskey plants near you? Had a tour through one near me. Smells great in the storage areas where they age them. Doesn't taste as great though.

loled hard at that description. Why you wrapping tennis balls with tape? Nobody stealing electrical chit to help with job creation in your country?

How do you know what Ian's arse taste like? I feel sorry for Dan going to Aus now coz you guys are going to harvest his.

Sorry mate moonshine/mampoer/witblitz taste better than whiskey.

Any local whiskey plants near you? Had a tour through one near me. Smells great in the storage areas where they age them. Doesn't taste as great though.
    Yeah tonnes of whiskey. Straya is weird place because one day you're drinking a wine or whiskey you reckon is alright and a week later is labeled the best in the world and cost 4x as much. We have stupid amounts of wineries and breweries for craft beer here.
    Tassy whiskey just got labeled best in the world. Bourbon isn't big here though, all of it is imported pretty much. Nobody gives a **** about rum because we aren't pirates from the 1800s.

Making an assumption that Ians arse can't be worse than this bottle (as long as he's clean)

Tape gives more swing and a lower bounce to the tennis ball, do you even backyard cricket?

Yeah tonnes of whiskey. Straya is weird place because one day you're drinking a wine or whiskey you reckon is alright and a week later is labeled the best in the world and cost 4x as much. We have stupid amounts of wineries and breweries for craft beer here.
    Tassy whiskey just got labeled best in the world. Bourbon isn't big here though, all of it is imported pretty much. Nobody gives a **** about rum because we aren't pirates from the 1800s.

Making an assumption that Ians arse can't be worse than this bottle (as long as he's clean)

Tape gives more swing and a lower bounce to the tennis ball, do you even backyard cricket?
    Place I was does Three Ships and Bains whiskey blended and single malt. They also won some best international whiskey award a few years ago. Not sure if you get them by you, but for something that won awards like that they are fairly cheap here.
    Also have tons of wineries here but some are utter chit. After working with winery wastewater for two years I look at that industry very differently now. Lots of money to made treating this stuff.
    Some craft breweries, but I think once the gimmick wears off only the decent ones will remain. Got a tour of one of the larger craft places here. Quite a hot sloot that works there. Pity she is lesbian.
    Jaggermeister is big here among the younger bunch.
    Very afrikaans thing to drink brandy and coke.

I recon Ian takes it in the pooper. Lawyers are fuked up people that probably take it in the arse often just for a thrill.

Never tapped up balls. Used to play in the park with a cricket ball. Then if you hit a window out at a house you run away. Good times. Mirin if you still play social cricket like that.

Closed Thread
Page 59 of 285 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 159 ... LastLast