dedixon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile I really need help with my diet!!!

I weight about 176 or 177 with a BF of 25.2%. I used to weight 226 and had a BF of about 30%. I lost weight when I joined wrestling and drop down to about 210. Then my coach wanted me to cut down to 195 which I did. Then I did an extreme diet of only eating Tuna and water once a day and ran for 35 minutes for about week to cut down to 185. I realized this is unhealthy and wanna drop my BF to about 14-16% by November or December. I know I can't do the same diet again for a long term. I really need help with my nutrition. I have no clue how to diet correctly at all and I don't have enough money to spend on buying a bunch of health food every week. Can you help me with my nutrition so I can get ripped without spending a lot of money? Also I workout 3 days a week with 15 minutes of cardio and I do not wanna use any supplements at all!! Any info can help me!! If theres any extra info you wanna give to me, give it to me I'll take any help I can get!! If theres anything you wanna ask about my workout ask me!!! Any help I will benefit from!!! Also I am a endomorph that's why I had to go on such a extreme diet to lose weight.
    Last edited by dedixon; 04-12-2012 at 07:36 PM.

trexmoad123 is just really nice. (+1000) trexmoad123 is just really nice. (+1000) trexmoad123 is just really nice. (+1000) trexmoad123 is just really nice. (+1000) trexmoad123 is just really nice. (+1000) trexmoad123 is just really nice. (+1000) trexmoad123 is just really nice. (+1000) trexmoad123 is just really nice. (+1000) trexmoad123 is just really nice. (+1000) trexmoad123 is just really nice. (+1000) trexmoad123 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by dedixon View Post
    I weight about 176 or 177 with a BF of 25.2%. I used to weight 226 and had a BF of about 30%. I lost weight when I joined wrestling and drop down to about 210. Then my coach wanted me to cut down to 195 which I did. Then I did an extreme diet of only eating Tuna and water once a day for about week to cut down to 185. I realized this is unhealthy and wanna drop my BF to about 14-16% by November or December. I know I can't do the same diet again for a long term. I really need help with my nutrition. I have no clue how to diet correctly at all and I don't have enough money to spend on buying a bunch of health food every week. Can you help me with my nutrition so I can get ripped without spending a lot of money? Also I workout 3 days a week with 15 minutes of cardio and I do not wanna use any supplements at all!! Any info can help me!! If theres any extra info you wanna give to me, give it to me I'll take any help I can get!! If theres anything you wanna ask about my workout ask me!!! Any help I will benefit from!!!
    find out your maintenance, and subtract around 250-500 calories from it. Also get in 0.8 - 1g of protein per pound of body weight... If you don't know how to figure out you're maintenance, check out this thread:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=121703981

That's all you really need to do, it's simple.