maxedout916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maxedout916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maxedout916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maxedout916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maxedout916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maxedout916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maxedout916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maxedout916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maxedout916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maxedout916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) maxedout916 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Maxedout 2011: Under 200

Well, it has been awhile...

A very brief history:

Started working out Junior year of HS, 2001. Worked out solidly through 2004. Then it was downhill from there. I was off and on from 04-09. Early 2010 I did a Keto to lose some of the weight I put on and lost about 25lbs. Started working out and put on about 5lbs of muscle. And haven't been consistent since.

My goal for early this year...get back to under 200lbs!!!! That is it...I am not going to worry about lifting much...the main goal is to get weight back reasonable. I am still carrying some muscle and know that when I lose my weight I will be fine. My frame is pretty big so getting down to 190 or so should be good.

My plan:

DIET - Breakfast: 2 eggs, oatmeal, orange or banana, water

Snack: Almonds

Lunch: Sandwich (meat, cheese, mustard), veggies

Snack: Tuna and crackers

Dinner: Chicken or lean ground beef, rice, veggies

This is pretty much what it will be like. There will be a few changes and options, more fish if I can add it in, more veggies as snacks if needed. And probably another serving of fruit during the day. At least 1g/lb of Protein and will keep a decent cal def. Working out the macros later today or tomorrow.

CARDIO - Running and walking Mon-Fri, cycle during the week and on the weekends

TRAINING - A lot of body weight exercises, push ups, sit ups, pull ups and will prob head to gym at least 3x/week to lift and hit certain muscles as well as some more cardio there.

I think I am currently weighing in about 240. I will weight myself and get a little more specific within this week. Going to officially start next week.

Any critiques, critisisms, opinions, thoughts, anything...feel free to leave it...hopefully this will be about 12 - 16 weeks to get down close to 200...we will see hoe dedicated I can be!!!
    "500 fights, that's the number I figured when I was a kid. 500 street fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate tough guy. You need them for experience. To develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then, after, you realize that's what you are."

muffinman1996 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muffinman1996 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muffinman1996 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muffinman1996 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muffinman1996 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muffinman1996 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muffinman1996 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muffinman1996 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muffinman1996 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muffinman1996 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muffinman1996 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    looks good but alottt of people are ganna wanna see your daily macros!!

if you do not know your daily macros / cal intake (or what those are) i suggest reading the stickies in the nutrition section

Goodluck!!!!
    RAW

550 squat
    385 bench
    575 dead

IG - tank_tweed