eyey will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyey will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyey will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyey will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyey will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyey will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyey will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyey will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyey will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyey will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyey will become famous soon enough. (+50)

1 Year Progress!!! GTFIH!! 185LB 19yo (plz critique for reps!!)

Sup BB.com, just posting pics of my 1 yr transformation. Please tell me what you think!

In one year, I went from 165 to 180, and lost fat doing so IMO. Last summer I ended my first "cut" at 165, in a skinny fat stage. Then over winter I bulked up to 200 LB at 15% body fat, now I'm down to 185 LB at 12% body fat (correct me if I'm wrong) As of now, for the first time in my life I have abs (only when flexed though) it feels great to finally have a solid 4 pack with a hint of a 6 pack showing. Overall I'm semi-pleased with my progress, but I feel it could have been better. I didn't diet cleanly until Jan. 2011, and didn't even have a real gym these past 3 months :/ Also the fact I'm in University doesnt help my phisique either (drinking, smoking, junk food, ect)

Anyways, enough boring you guys, heres the pics!

BEFORE (Aug. 15 2010): 165 Lb

AFTER (Aug 15 2011): 185 LB

I tryed my best to get the same pose/lighting/spot twice. I can't get a good front pose, so I didn't post them.....maybe later

Anyways tell me what you think, ty for checking out my thread!
    Last edited by eyey; 08-15-2011 at 04:24 PM.

Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You've made significant progress on your arms, lower back needs to fill out more though man. Nice job, keep going.

eyey will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyey will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyey will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyey will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyey will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyey will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyey will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyey will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyey will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyey will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Agreed. I have not done a single deadlift in about 3 months

I have been away from my school, which has my gym obviously so I've been lifting at the lousy community gym for seniors in my neighborhood.....needless to say with up to 50 LB in dumbells, and no barbell weights just a limited amount of machines and treadmills my lean mass has taken a huge hit (however my body fat has dropped due to not bulking when theres no heavy weights to lift) Ty for the encouragement brotha!

Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000) Spanishdream is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Forgot to mention, uni is no excuse ! I stayed on course with it when I was there last year. haha

No worries man. When you get back in the gym, fill your back out. Specifically your lower back as I said, and your upper back, though progressing, could be better.

Good luck man.

KanyeWest90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KanyeWest90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KanyeWest90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KanyeWest90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KanyeWest90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KanyeWest90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KanyeWest90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KanyeWest90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KanyeWest90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KanyeWest90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KanyeWest90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by eyey View Post
    Agreed. I have not done a single deadlift in about 3 months

I have been away from my school, which has my gym obviously so I've been lifting at the lousy community gym for seniors in my neighborhood.....needless to say with up to 50 LB in dumbells, and no barbell weights just a limited amount of machines and treadmills my lean mass has taken a huge hit (however my body fat has dropped due to not bulking when theres no heavy weights to lift) Ty for the encouragement brotha!
    Hmm yep that's the first thing I noticed, lower back looks a bit 'weak'.*Romanian*deadlifts man! Other than that this is some pretty remarkably progress, arms look amazing and back has filled out with some real definition, you should be happy.

Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000) Alboking is just really nice. (+1000)
    Defintly see mass gain on the shoulders/arms and somewhat on the upper back. Deadlifting is not the only backexercisethats going to add thickness so get to it and don't make any excuses to not hit your back because you need alot of devolpment in that area.
    I rep back/neg back(might be on recharge/spread)
    aspiring bodybuilder.
    If you got any questions shoot me a pm.

You need to breathe bodybuilding you need to eat, sleep, see, bleed bodybuilding you need to be addicted to bodybuilding like an addict if you plan on gaining any actual size

"The world is yours"

Thanks for the critique everyone, will rep you on a recharge!

up ttt

LaOmerta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaOmerta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaOmerta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaOmerta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaOmerta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaOmerta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaOmerta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaOmerta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaOmerta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaOmerta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LaOmerta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Great progress on your delts man, your lateral and rear delts look to have put on nice mass, also your lats look slightly wider. Solid gains bro, keep it up.
    *Aesthetic before 20 crew*

get shredded or die mirin, aesthetic dreams will be fulfilled.

~~RIP Zyzz, gone too soon, my motivation, forever 'mirin~~