krike has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

trouble with the warrior diet

i really aint know if its really a trouble our my boddy ajdjusting anyway i started the warrior diet a few days ago it semmed verry promissing to me for much it still is

here's what my trouble is anyway
    the 1day:beginning the diet dont eat at morning nour lunch
    i felt okay for skippin,g breakfast i was really awake but just after the noon i started to get really tired and feeling hungry
    then 1 hour after it was like my body completely recovered from it and was pumpin energy again i was like a mad man needed to rea

BeardedStud is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BeardedStud is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BeardedStud is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BeardedStud is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BeardedStud is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BeardedStud is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BeardedStud is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BeardedStud is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BeardedStud is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BeardedStud is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BeardedStud is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    brah how is weather in belgium
    "Keep pumpin', keep truckin', and if you need to stop, look over here to your side, I'm right here with you, we do this together, or we do it never, keep goin' because I am your friend!"

- me, poem I wrote for all the true bb.com forum members.

ele1122 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ele1122 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ele1122 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ele1122 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ele1122 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ele1122 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ele1122 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ele1122 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ele1122 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ele1122 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ele1122 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I feel ya brah. I started a couple days ago. It helps me because I spend half the day in school. For the most part I feel alright, but today when I was in the gym at 5:30AM I started feeling sick.

Anyway, I think I'm slowly adapting to the lack of food during the day. Remember though, you can eat yogurt/nuts/fruit during the day to knock down dem dere hunger pains.

Rectify is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rectify is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rectify is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rectify is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rectify is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rectify is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rectify is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rectify is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rectify is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rectify is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rectify is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Started it about 5 days ago. After the 2nd day the energy and hunger wasn't a problem. I've just been having a single scoop of whey for breakfast and a banana or apple midway through the day. No problems here now, easy as hell to stick to and even easier to measure your calories/macros when you're eating 90% of your calories within a few hours.

Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I did the Fast5 approach for a very long time, takes your body around a week to fully adjust.
    I remember that @ 5 I would have a scoop of whey in water and an apple and hit the gym at 530. My energy, focus and strength was beyond what any Pre WO supp could ever offer.

I miss the days when I was able to fit my macros in a small window....