ckotz2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ckotz2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ckotz2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ckotz2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ckotz2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ckotz2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ckotz2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ckotz2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ckotz2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ckotz2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ckotz2 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Mock 8 week cut- Critiques greatly appreciated

Hey guys,

I've been a long time lurker (5 years) and this is finally my first post. I recently dropped 35 pounds looking to see how I would look lean with the intentions of competing at some point. Can you guys let me know what you think of my current condition? I dropped from right around 195 to my current weight of around 160 depending on the day. I started this cut by going on a vlcd for around a month and since have been following an intermittent fasting protocol which I stick to most of the time eating around 1600 calories a day. I've been running Wendlers 5-3-1 to keep all of the muscle I can while leaning out as quick as possible. I also run quite a bit and just took part in a half marathon where I actually placed and did quite well with a finish time just under 1:28. Thanks in advance. If somebody could embed the attached pictures that would be great. Posing is horrid as I have never practiced. By the way, thanks for all of you guys who stay active on here. It's my nightly routine to catch up on everybody's journals including Bnizzle's Jp's and Ari's.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by ckotz2; 06-17-2016 at 09:39 PM.