NikoNikoNiko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Help with new program?

So I've been lifting for about 2 and a half years now and really wanna step up my program by trying to train muscle groups twice a week, from what I read it takes at most, 48 hours for muscles to completely repair, so if was thinking of doing a split like

Monday - Chest/Shoulders
    Tuesday - Back/Arms
    Wednesday - Legs
    Thursday - Chest/Shoulders
    Friday - Back/Arms
    Saturday - Legs
    Sunday - Rest

This seems to allow a 2 day rest between every muscle group allowing for them to be finished repairing. Was hoping for some thoughts on this from the community and if anyone has suggestions on it please share, thank you!

olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hello, this sub-forum is for Olympic Weightlifting, the sport consisting of the Snatch and Clean & Jerk. You need to post this one sub up, in "Workout Programs".
    Training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168969133