Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

*Reps* Pics of Joel Stubbs

Does anyone have any recent pics of Joel Stubbs from the Europa and the Montreal. I know he didnt place well but would like to see what he looked like.
    Top Secret Nutrition
    Vice President of Sales
    Alex@TopSecretNutrition.com

Contest Prep Coach
    Workout and Nutrition Programs
    AlexBigStew@gmail.com

strength+honor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) strength+honor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) strength+honor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) strength+honor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) strength+honor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) strength+honor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) strength+honor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) strength+honor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) strength+honor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) strength+honor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) strength+honor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    here's one i'll try and find more for you:

"There are no home runs and touchdowns in our world. What I can promise you is pain, struggle, rage and true beauty."

Registered User ziggyandthemonk's Avatar
    ziggyandthemonk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ziggyandthemonk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ziggyandthemonk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ziggyandthemonk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ziggyandthemonk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ziggyandthemonk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ziggyandthemonk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ziggyandthemonk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ziggyandthemonk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ziggyandthemonk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ziggyandthemonk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/2006europa_mp12.htm those are the pre-judging from europa.
    Reentering

strength+honor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) strength+honor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) strength+honor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) strength+honor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) strength+honor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) strength+honor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) strength+honor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) strength+honor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) strength+honor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) strength+honor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) strength+honor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "There are no home runs and touchdowns in our world. What I can promise you is pain, struggle, rage and true beauty."

MRipped has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MRipped has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MRipped has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MRipped has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MRipped has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MRipped has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MRipped has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MRipped has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MRipped has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MRipped has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MRipped has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I know a lot of people have seen this one but at the moment it's the only one I can come up with but I'll see what I can do ?!
    Attached Images
    Iron, Pump, Burn = Life

Unleash the Animal inside !

"GO BIG OR GO HOME !"

ziggyandthemonk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ziggyandthemonk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ziggyandthemonk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ziggyandthemonk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ziggyandthemonk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ziggyandthemonk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ziggyandthemonk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ziggyandthemonk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ziggyandthemonk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ziggyandthemonk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ziggyandthemonk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by strength+honor
    Thats not joel stubbs.
    Reentering

Originally Posted by ziggyandthemonk
    Thats not joel stubbs.
    no but those are all the pics from the europa that he can go through...to be honest I don't exactly know which guy he is but I posted the link to the gallery from the europa

BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    thanks for the pics guys
    isnt his upper body amazing
    Top Secret Nutrition
    Vice President of Sales

Contest Prep Coach
    AlexBigStew@gmail.com

MRipped has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MRipped has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MRipped has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MRipped has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MRipped has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MRipped has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MRipped has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MRipped has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MRipped has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MRipped has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MRipped has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The guy on the right hand side is Joel Stubbs (99.9% sure) ? He definitely has one of the best backs in the bodybuilding ! just having a look at that picture again I think that is him for sure and once again what a back and those lats are FREAKY lol ?!
    Attached Images
    Last edited by MRipped; 09-04-2006 at 01:17 PM.
    Iron, Pump, Burn = Life

"GO BIG OR GO HOME !"

Architect of Aggression One Man Army's Avatar
    One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BigStew
    Does anyone have any recent pics of Joel Stubbs from the Europa and the Montreal. I know he didnt place well but would like to see what he looked like.

Here ya go...see the pose hes got....

SIMPLY THE BEST

Originally Posted by MRipped
    The guy on the right hand side is Joel Stubbs (99.9% sure) ? He definitely has one of the best backs in the bodybuilding ! just having a look at that picture again I think that is him for sure and once again what a back and those lats are FREAKY lol ?!
    It is him, he has definatly got an elite back.
    Reentering

yeah that looks like his back
    Top Secret Nutrition
    Vice President of Sales

Contest Prep Coach
    AlexBigStew@gmail.com

Originally Posted by One Man Army
    Here ya go...see the pose hes got....

SIMPLY THE BEST

Come on, I know you're trying to be funny but this is the reason why people neg rep you when they see posts like that (I didn't neg rep you but I thought I'd just say) ?
    Iron, Pump, Burn = Life

"GO BIG OR GO HOME !"

yeah that looks like his back
    It is a sight to behold !
    Iron, Pump, Burn = Life

"GO BIG OR GO HOME !"

If the guy didnt hurt if knees in Basketball he would be the best ever because his legs would match his upper body
    Top Secret Nutrition
    Vice President of Sales

Contest Prep Coach
    AlexBigStew@gmail.com

If the guy didnt hurt if knees in Basketball he would be the best ever because his legs would match his upper body
    Yeah I have to agree with that, it would of been interesting to see because I think if his legs matched his awesome upper body obviously particularly his back we would be talking about top 3 in the Olympia possibly ?! At the moment he just needs to add a bit of mass overall and things will only get better for him ?
    Iron, Pump, Burn = Life

"GO BIG OR GO HOME !"

Life gets heavy sometimes He-Man's Avatar
    He-Man is not very well liked. (-100) He-Man is not very well liked. (-100) He-Man is not very well liked. (-100) He-Man is not very well liked. (-100) He-Man is not very well liked. (-100) He-Man is not very well liked. (-100) He-Man is not very well liked. (-100) He-Man is not very well liked. (-100) He-Man is not very well liked. (-100) He-Man is not very well liked. (-100) He-Man is not very well liked. (-100)
    I agree, someone said recently that if contests were judged on the upper body alone he'd be Mr. O??? Interesting thought. If he brings his legs up he'll slay people on the stage. Look at his conditioning man??? whewwwww

SoWise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoWise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoWise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoWise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoWise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoWise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoWise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoWise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoWise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoWise is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SoWise is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I know a lot of people have seen this one but at the moment it's the only one I can come up with but I'll see what I can do ?!
    Good GOD! he has some incredible mass!

Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It looks like his lats are fairly high, which gives them more shape. Yes?

Life gets heavy sometimes He-Man's Avatar
    He-Man is not very well liked. (-100) He-Man is not very well liked. (-100) He-Man is not very well liked. (-100) He-Man is not very well liked. (-100) He-Man is not very well liked. (-100) He-Man is not very well liked. (-100) He-Man is not very well liked. (-100) He-Man is not very well liked. (-100) He-Man is not very well liked. (-100) He-Man is not very well liked. (-100) He-Man is not very well liked. (-100)
    Here's a BUNCH of pics....reps please
    Attached Images

Originally Posted by Al Shades
    They arent really high, they just arent as low as a yates or a columbu. They just arent extremly low id say.
    Reentering

Ladies Love Squat Butt Morbid_Mind's Avatar
    Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Al Shades
    No, his lats are in the mid-to-low range. If you want to see high lats check out the T-Taper of Dennis James

My Goals:

For to make the heavy weights light and the baggy clothes tight.

thatsdefyo is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatsdefyo is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatsdefyo is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatsdefyo is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatsdefyo is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatsdefyo is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatsdefyo is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatsdefyo is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatsdefyo is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatsdefyo is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatsdefyo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    isn't stubbs the guy flex did an article on about the best backs? they also said he was a full time pilot
    Training as hard as possible to be as big as possible

150 LB DL in 09 BABYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

^^
    Yes
    Top Secret Nutrition
    Vice President of Sales

Contest Prep Coach
    AlexBigStew@gmail.com

Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    He is very overrated, IMO.
    My 100% free website: healthierwithscience.com
    My YouTube channel: youtube.com/@benjaminlevinsonmd17

Originally Posted by thatsdefyo
    isn't stubbs the guy flex did an article on about the best backs? they also said he was a full time pilot
    Yeah that's right and he's definitely got some wings ?!
    Iron, Pump, Burn = Life

"GO BIG OR GO HOME !"

IBey777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IBey777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IBey777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IBey777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IBey777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IBey777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IBey777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IBey777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IBey777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IBey777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IBey777 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    REPS PLEASE!

http://milossarcev.com/board/index.php?topic=5971.0
    FOCUS. COMMIT. EXECUTE. REPEAT !!!

sgtrobo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sgtrobo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sgtrobo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sgtrobo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sgtrobo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sgtrobo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sgtrobo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sgtrobo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sgtrobo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sgtrobo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sgtrobo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Morbid_Mind
    No, his lats are in the mid-to-low range. If you want to see high lats check out the T-Taper of Dennis James

agreed, I'd say "midrange". DJ has the 2nd highest lats in history, next to mine.

Originally Posted by Heisman2
    He is very overrated, IMO.
    how is he overrated? Shouldn't he be rated, before he is overrated?

Originally Posted by IBey777
    Your link doesnt work and dont ask for reps I said that I was going to give them
    I will rep you because you tried
    Top Secret Nutrition
    Vice President of Sales

Contest Prep Coach
    AlexBigStew@gmail.com

IBey777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IBey777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IBey777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IBey777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IBey777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IBey777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IBey777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IBey777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IBey777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IBey777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IBey777 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Your link doesnt work and dont ask for reps I said that I was going to give them
    I will rep you because you tried
    Probably didn't work because you may need an account on Milos site. I made the page into a .PDF... try this.
    Attached Files
    FOCUS. COMMIT. EXECUTE. REPEAT !!!