Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    "Str8 Droppin' Knowledge" plugugly's Avatar
    plugugly is on a distinguished road. (+10) plugugly is on a distinguished road. (+10) plugugly is on a distinguished road. (+10) plugugly is on a distinguished road. (+10) plugugly is on a distinguished road. (+10) plugugly is on a distinguished road. (+10) plugugly is on a distinguished road. (+10) plugugly is on a distinguished road. (+10) plugugly is on a distinguished road. (+10) plugugly is on a distinguished road. (+10) plugugly is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile Gaspari Maximus Stack Log

Hello All! After a great deal of time and research, I finally decided to take the plunge. I have been training for almost 20 years without the use of AAS or Pro-Hormones. Through the years I have had very mixed feelings and opinions on their use. I have re-examined those views and have decided to venture into some unchartered waters [for me anyway]. At 40, I have pretty much maximized my natural potential and am not getting any younger [obviously]. After much contemplation, I decided to try the Gaspari Maximus stack of Halodrol-50, Orastan-E and Novedex-XT due to many favorable comments and apparent low incidence of sides. This stack appeared to yield the most quality gains with the lowest risk/downside [I realize that this is a matter of opinion]. Over the next few weeks, I will try and keep as complete a log as possible to assist others in making an informed decision in the event they are interested in this stack. For starters, I had my body composition tested and will do so every 2 weeks during this cycle. I have an impressive arsenal of support supplements which is most likely over-kill, but I wanted to ensure I had covered all my bases as this is my first cycle. I will list those in my next post. I will also list my diet in detail which will empasize plenty of lean, quality protein to support an anabolic response. I also have a PCT plan in place and have purchased those supplements to run immediately after this cycle to restore natural test levels and hopefully maintain some quality gains. First things first...Current weight- 271...B.F.- 18%...yuch! I back-tracked a little since my previous assessment...not sure if it was completely accurate or an anomoly but we will use it as a baseline anyway. Current lean mass- 219 lbs. I am hoping that I can gain approximately 8-10 lbs. of lean on this cycle while lowering my bodyfat to approximately 15-16%. At the conclusion of this cycle, I plan on cutting by cycling Clen and an ECA stack on alternating 2-week cycles until my BF is down in the 10% range. That is all for now... I sincerely hope that others find this log helpful. Check back for updates...I'm out~ Peace!

sick6ness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sounds good, much luck

Registered User strengthinnumbers's Avatar
    strengthinnumbers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) strengthinnumbers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) strengthinnumbers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) strengthinnumbers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) strengthinnumbers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) strengthinnumbers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) strengthinnumbers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) strengthinnumbers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) strengthinnumbers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) strengthinnumbers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) strengthinnumbers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    First off, good luck to you. Second, I would probably wait until your below 12% before you do clen, and just stick with the EC stack and a super clean diet. Clen works really well, but you would have to do several cycles in the course of time that it takes to get to 10%. Its strong stuff, and its been shown to have serious, adverse affects on cardiac tissue health. I'm not saying that you'll get all the bad effects or to not do it at all, but I'd keep the cycles to a minimum, and hold off for a while until your bf is lower.

plugugly is on a distinguished road. (+10) plugugly is on a distinguished road. (+10) plugugly is on a distinguished road. (+10) plugugly is on a distinguished road. (+10) plugugly is on a distinguished road. (+10) plugugly is on a distinguished road. (+10) plugugly is on a distinguished road. (+10) plugugly is on a distinguished road. (+10) plugugly is on a distinguished road. (+10) plugugly is on a distinguished road. (+10) plugugly is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by strengthinnumbers
    First off, good luck to you. Second, I would probably wait until your below 12% before you do clen, and just stick with the EC stack and a super clean diet. Clen works really well, but you would have to do several cycles in the course of time that it takes to get to 10%. Its strong stuff, and its been shown to have serious, adverse affects on cardiac tissue health. I'm not saying that you'll get all the bad effects or to not do it at all, but I'd keep the cycles to a minimum, and hold off for a while until your bf is lower.
    Thanks for the heads-up. We will wait and see where we are at at the end of this cycle and go from there. I have also heard about the cardiac tissue issues and I definitely do not want to screw with that. Thanks!

Smile

Hello All! Took my first doses last night before bed. had my first day of diet and worked out today. I did chest and I felt great. I am certain that Halo and Oro had nothing to do with it, however, I had great energy and I used my normal weights that I have been using and they flew up. I am certain that it was the good ol' placebo affect...taking these drugs...mentally expecting to feel something. I was strong and will no doubt be moving up with the weights next workout. One other thing...for whatever it is worth, my libido was off the chart. Not sure what to say about that. Strange! The little lady was rather happy about it as I shared my new-found enthusiasm with her. Over the last few weeks it had been in the proverbial ****ter. Not certain if it was physical or mental. I had been dieting very strict for the last 6 months which is a long time to eat and do cardio. I have read that this alone can take it's toll on your sex drive. It was however necessary as I had taken a few years off after retiring from Powerlifting competitions and had managed to [as much as I hate to admit it] filled out to a disgusting 290 lbs. @ 37% BF [in the words of Cartman. "I'm not fat! I'm big boned!"]. It was an absolute nighmare! In the span of 6 months I managed to get my weight down to 267 and bodyfat down to 16%. I still feel like a tub of **** but have made great progress when you look at the actual numbers. My goal is to get my lean up from 220 to 240 @ 10% by next Spring which should have me weighing 265'ish. I will then diet down to hopefully 230-240 which I hope to set foot on stage for the first time at. We shall see...I will post my support supplements and PCT plan tomorrow, along with diet information. It has been a long day and I need some rest. More to follow...thanks for your patience. Peace!

DTB-DK-LIFTER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DTB-DK-LIFTER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DTB-DK-LIFTER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DTB-DK-LIFTER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DTB-DK-LIFTER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DTB-DK-LIFTER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DTB-DK-LIFTER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DTB-DK-LIFTER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DTB-DK-LIFTER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DTB-DK-LIFTER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DTB-DK-LIFTER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    keep us posted and good luck
    Full Blooded Viking

Week 1- Halodrol- 50mg., Orastan-E- 75 mg.

Support Supplements:
    *Milk Thistle: Liver Protection- 1000 mg. per day [ 3 caps x 2]
    *Red Yeast Rice: Cholesterol- 1200 mg. per day [1 x 1200]
    *Evening Primrose Oil: Cholesterol- 3000 mg. per day [3 caps x 1]
    *Celery Seed: Blood Pressure, Cholesterol, Liver Protection- 3018 mg. per day =6 Capsules [3 caps x 2]
    *COQ10: Heart Health, Function- 100 mg. per day [1 cap x1]
    *Saw Palmetto: Prostate Health- 1755 mg. per day [3 x 1]
    *Hawthorne Berry: Blood Pressure- 1100 mg. per day [1 cap x 2]

The support sups are probably a little overkill, bus as I stated earlier, you can never be too cautious. This is my first cyle and I wanted to make sure I took as many precautions as possible. These drugs have a reputation of having relatively few sides but you never know how your body will respond. In the future, I may be able to simplify it and not run as many sups that are probably redundant. For now...if a couple support sups are good, a whole **** load is probably even better! LOL!

Smile

On day three... Did legs yesterday. Nothing exciting to report. Legs still are hard...still suck...but I love doing them! I used the normal weights and reps that I have been using and did not notice much. Got up to 10 plates on the hack squat [my fav] and felt the normal tearing sensation in my right quad and aching in my left knee. I backed off to avoid injury... All in all, leg day was good. It is still too early to most likely notice anything from this cycle. I realize that. I will be looking for some more positive signs closer to the 7-10 day mark. I will also be getting a bodyfat asessment and weigh in every 14 days. The calipers do not lie. I am attempting to be as honest as possible in this log. If this cycle turns out to be ****, I will call it what it is. If I get good gains as promised, I will sing it praises. Not gonna B.S. anyone. When folks fudge on these logs blowing smoke up our asses, it helps no one. Later today, I will try and find time to post a little about my eating habits. One thing I know for sure....steak...GOOD! Peace!

Smile

Now...about the food. I drink a gallon of water per day. I try and drink more but sometimes lose track of my jug and just plain forget to drink which pisses me off, but it happens. I eat a minimum of 6 times per day and 7 meals if I can swing it. Each meal [at the very least] contains 6 oz. of lean protein. My favs are sirloin steak, pork, ground turkey breast and chicken breast. I also take in a moderate amount of complex, low glycemeic carb with meals 1-5. That is usually 1/2 cup of oatmeal, brown rice, med. baked potato, sweet potato [my favorite, favorite]. I also try and eat some veggies although I do not love them. Best bang for your buck? Broccoli! I also eat brussel sprouts and green beans. Last but not least...EFA's in the form of flax or salmon fish oil caps. Each meal contains about 400-600 calories and 40-50 grams of protein. Daily caloric intake is aroound 3500 on the low end and 4200 on the high end. The difference is that on days I lift, I eat carbs. On my off days I eat carbs the first two meals, then mainly just protein and fat for the other meals. I believe that some folks refer to this as carb cycling. I just started eating this way so I cannot comment on its effect just yet. Here is a snapshot of what I ate yesterday which was a moderate carb day due to my leg training.

0730- 1 slice whole wheat bread, 2 tbsp. natural peanut butter, 1 1/2 scoop of whey, 10 oz. skim milk

0930- 1/2 cup oats, 1 cup of frozen strawberries, 6 eggs [1 yolk] scrambled

1030-1130- Pre and post workout drinks [I will talk about this later]

1330- 6 oz. pork, 1 cup sweet potatoes, 2 cups brussel sprouts

1530- 10 oz. skim milk, 2 scoops of whey

1800- 8 oz. sirloin steak, 1 dry baked potato, 2 cups of steamed broccoli

2000- 10 oz. skim milk, 1 1/2 scoops of whey

2200- 1 cup of non-fat cottage cheese, 6 green olives

Honestly....none of this is rocket science. Nothing special about this diet...old reliable, tested and true...5-7 meals per day, 2-3 hours apart, protein, carbs, fat and keep the total calories above maint. level when you are trying to gain lean...lower them 300-500 below maint. when cutting and throw in a little cardio. Nothing really revolutionary here...sorry to disappoint anyone. I will try and post my supplements next. Thanks for your time....Peace!

Smile

Got a few minutes and thought I would take time to post the other supplement information [if anyone actually cares]. In addition to the Stack and support supplements, I take:

Multi-Vit
    Whey Protein
    Creatine
    Glutamine
    Flax
    Fish Oil
    Methyl-Ripped
    Calcium w/ Magnesium
    BCAA's
    L-Carnitine
    GABA
    Aspirin
    L-Arginine
    CLA
    Keto-7

I am sure I must have missed a sup or two. By the looks of this list, you would think I was bullet-proof. I still can't stand the sight of myself naked...LOL! "You are worthless and weak! You are a disgusting fat-body!" I know...I surely have some real body-image issues. I'm working on it...one thing at a time. Gotta run....thanks again for playing!

DTB-DK-LIFTER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DTB-DK-LIFTER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DTB-DK-LIFTER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DTB-DK-LIFTER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DTB-DK-LIFTER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DTB-DK-LIFTER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DTB-DK-LIFTER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DTB-DK-LIFTER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DTB-DK-LIFTER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DTB-DK-LIFTER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DTB-DK-LIFTER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dude by looks of everything, it's looks like you have everything down packed.
    you should get very good results, keep up the good work!!!!!
    Full Blooded Viking

Originally Posted by DTB-DK-LIFTER
    Dude by looks of everything, it's looks like you have everything down packed.
    you should get very good results, keep up the good work!!!!!
    Thanks for stopping by and I hope that you are right. This whole deal is not cheap and I have left nothing to chance. I am gonna be more than just a little upset if this turns out to be a farce. Check back in soon.

Good Morning All! Day Four of my little "Better living through Chemistry" Experiment. Got Shoulders and Triceps today. Feeling good this morning...slept well last night. I am having my 2-3 cups of black coffee this morning along with a few caps of Methyl-Ripped which I am also evaluating. I will soon do a little treadmill to get my metabolism started. Black coffee and cardio...there is no better way to start the day! LOL! I will report later how things went. If any of you have questions, please feel free to ask and I will do my best to answer them. For now...I'm out.

Oh! BTW...Not that anyone cares, but during my first post I mentioned that I had screwed up my diet and gained a little fat at my last assessment. After going back over what changes I made in my diet that may have contributed to this little snafu, I realized the mistake I had made. The wrench in my diet???? Natural Peanut Butter! I always eat a little with whole wheat bread in the morning for some healthy fat and mostly because I love it. I love it so much that I had unwittingly decided that whenever I was without my fish oil or flax, I would simply take a spoon of it to get my fat. Well, I got fat alright! Going back over my diet log, I realized that I had taken in about an extra 500-1200 calories per day in Peanut Butter alone. Each 2 tbsp. is 217 calories and in all honesty, I never used 2 tbsp. It was a lot more like 3 tbsp. [I said I liked the stuff]. In hindsight, is it any wonder that over the course of a month I gained 5 lbs. of fat? I am suprised I didn't gain more...Moral of this story? Track what you put in your mouth so when you get sideways you go back and accurately look at what you did and fix it. WORD!

Is this log a complete waste of time or what? Is no one interested in this stack? Let me know... Very few comments or subscribers. Perhaps folk are "over" this stack. I guess I can continue this log for my own amusement.

Smile

Shoulders and triceps today...went very, very well. Weights were light and had increased since my previous shoulder workout. Did military press up to 240 for 8...was fried but knocked out some seated dumbell presses up to 80's for 6 reps...etc. I also noticed a tremendous pump as I finished up with a superset for triceps. I am probably the biggest skeptic any of you know. I almost never expect any of this crap to work. It is still way too early to tell about this stack, but I will say this...it may still be placebo, but I feel great and my workouts are better than they have been. My energy and intensity is definitely up. I am going to reserve judgement until at least the two week mark. Our feelings are often misleading. The calipers and scale will tell the truth and we will see if this stack is all that it is cracked up to be. So far, so good. On another note...used Methyl Ripped this morning before cardio. Not sure how much fat it helps burn but I will tell you that my energy and intensity on the cardio has improved. I felt great and wanted to move up the speed after having maxed out the grade [15%]. Finished up at 3.3 mph and was ready for more. I throttled back but wanted to do more. Since I am focused on lean mass, I resisted the temptation.

vorykua has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vorykua has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vorykua has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vorykua has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vorykua has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vorykua has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vorykua has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vorykua has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vorykua has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vorykua has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vorykua has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

kepping an eye on your progress

thanks for visiting my thread, I notice our supplements and diets are very similar. We almost started the same day even!. I am eventually going to summarize this on my post as well, but I am a lazy typer.
    Good luck on week 2.

prgicp9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) prgicp9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) prgicp9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) prgicp9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) prgicp9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) prgicp9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) prgicp9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) prgicp9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) prgicp9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) prgicp9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) prgicp9 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Keep up the log man, looks good so far, thanks for all the updates

Property of Team Torture RichardRussell's Avatar
    RichardRussell is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichardRussell is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichardRussell is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichardRussell is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichardRussell is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichardRussell is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichardRussell is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichardRussell is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichardRussell is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichardRussell is on a distinguished road. (+10) RichardRussell is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Keep up the log -- there are more interested people than you think. Not everyone has something to add is all...
    - Discipline means doing within, not doing without.

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." -- T.S. Eliot

"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." -- Chinese Proverb.

RR's Sesamin + Melting Point log --> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=796196

Smile

Originally Posted by RichardRussell
    Keep up the log -- there are more interested people than you think. Not everyone has something to add is all...
    I will...even if you have nothing to really add, perhaps a word of encouragement from time to time or at least tell me to kiss your ass...LOL!

WAYSOUTH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WAYSOUTH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WAYSOUTH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WAYSOUTH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WAYSOUTH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WAYSOUTH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WAYSOUTH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WAYSOUTH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WAYSOUTH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WAYSOUTH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WAYSOUTH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Your 40 and you still don't know where the "enter" button is, DAMN! Screw the BB supps. Get some vitamins!
    Beauty is only skin deep, but bad is to the bone!

Originally Posted by WAYSOUTH
    Your 40 and you still don't know where the "enter" button is, DAMN! Screw the BB supps. Get some vitamins!
    That one went over my head...Huh?

Smile

Got back and bi's today...another great night of sleep. Strange...I have lost another notch on the old belt in the last several days...water???? I also noticed that yesterday during my shoulder workout that some new veins in my forearms that I had not had previously started to appear.You gotta like that. Muscles feel full and tight. I will post an update of today's workout when I get done. Gotta go eat...oats, strawberries and egg whites...yummy!

Registered User WorkingOnTheDream's Avatar
    WorkingOnTheDream will become famous soon enough. (+50) WorkingOnTheDream will become famous soon enough. (+50) WorkingOnTheDream will become famous soon enough. (+50) WorkingOnTheDream will become famous soon enough. (+50) WorkingOnTheDream will become famous soon enough. (+50) WorkingOnTheDream will become famous soon enough. (+50) WorkingOnTheDream will become famous soon enough. (+50) WorkingOnTheDream will become famous soon enough. (+50) WorkingOnTheDream will become famous soon enough. (+50) WorkingOnTheDream will become famous soon enough. (+50) WorkingOnTheDream will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by plugugly
    That one went over my head...Huh?
    He just meant that by making your posts one huge paragraph, it's a lot harder to read and get info out of.

Some of the folk here appear to be professional supplement loggers, and they have sections for each post (workout, diet, supps taken/dosage, pros for the day, cons for the day, etc.).

Breaking things up makes it easier for people looking at the post to figure out what's going on, how things are improving, what's going wrong, etc.

Anyway, thanks for keeping the log, and I hope all goes well for you!

Originally Posted by davejlowe
    He just meant that by making your posts one huge paragraph, it's a lot harder to read and get info out of.

Some of the folk here appear to be professional supplement loggers, and they have sections for each post (workout, diet, supps taken/dosage, pros for the day, cons for the day, etc.).

Breaking things up makes it easier for people looking at the post to figure out what's going on, how things are improving, what's going wrong, etc.

Anyway, thanks for keeping the log, and I hope all goes well for you!
    Oh Gotcha! That makes sense. I am obviously NOT a Pro Logger...I'm a Pro Firefighter. I know next to nothing about running a log, but I can trench cut the roof of a strip mall [I know that makes no sense to anyone else but bear with me]. I will try to make things as easy to read as possible but I can't say for sure what the result with me. In any event, the folks who watch this log and take the time to make sense out of it...I appreciate.

WAYSOUTH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WAYSOUTH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WAYSOUTH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WAYSOUTH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WAYSOUTH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WAYSOUTH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WAYSOUTH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WAYSOUTH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WAYSOUTH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WAYSOUTH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WAYSOUTH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yah, I was just being a smart a$$, that's all. It's just kinda hard to read when you don't space it out, that's all. Great supp log you have goin, I'm a little intersted in this brand. But, they're expensive as hell!
    Beauty is only skin deep, but bad is to the bone!

Originally Posted by WAYSOUTH
    Yah, I was just being a smart a$$, that's all. It's just kinda hard to read when you don't space it out, that's all. Great supp log you have goin, I'm a little intersted in this brand. But, they're expensive as hell!
    Cool! I will work on it...

Smile

~Just got done with back and biceps. Good workout but nothing extreme. Weights were up slightly but that could be regular strength progression...not necessarily supplement related. Energy and intensity were good.

~5 days in...9 to go before my first assessment. [First true test]

~Not sure if it is in my head but I feel leaner and more vascular.

~ 20 mins of moderate cardio this afternoon...up to 3.3 mph @ 10-15% grade.
    trying to limit the duration and intensity of cardio during this cycle to maximize anabolic state and gain lean mass. Any fat I lose is icing on the proverbial cake.

~Food Today:

0645- 2 slices whole wheat bread, 2 tbsp. peanut butter, 10 oz. skim milk and 2 scops of whey

1000- 1/2 cup of oats, 1 cup strawberries, 6 eggs scrambled [2 yolks]

1200- 8 oz. pork chops, 1 cup broccoli

1430- 4 oz. pork, 2 scoops of whey mixed with water

1730- 8 oz. steak, 2 cups of broccoli

1930- 2 scoops of whey in water

2130- 1 cup cottage cheese, 6 green olives

This is a relatively low carb day. I usually have these days on my off [non-workout] days, but tomorrow I am not going to be in the gym and will also have a cheat meal [or two ] and there is no point to trying to cycle carbs on this day.

More to follow: Thanks for playing!

Notes on Pre and Post Workout Drinks:

Pre: 10 oz. cold water, 2 scoops of gatorade mix, 1 1/2 scoops of non-flavored whey, 2 tbsp. liquid L-Carnitine, 10 grams of Glutamine, 5 grams of Creatine, 3 grams of GABA

Post: Same as above, minus L-Carnitine and GABA. I also have 4 capsules of BCAA's with my drink for muscle sparing and sometimes eat a plain white bagel if hungry [which is always].

I always have these drinks...I have been using this strategy for the last 6 months and it has made an incredible difference. If I was to workout without having these drinks I would feel like I had almost wasted the effort. It makes that much difference.

Smile

Update: Today for the first time in 6 months I had cravings. Not sure what that was all about, but I endulged them. Chocolate, Peanut M&M's and Chili & Frito's. Relax...it was my cheat day! I have eaten immaculately all week.

~Did 25 mins of cardio this a.m. on an empty stomach. Took 3 Methyl-Ripped and had two cups of coffee before jumping on the treamill. Again, cardio was great and I was tempted to do more but am trying to stay focused on the goal at and which is to add more lean. Even if I lose no bodyfat during this cycle my BF will go down as a result of adding lean.

~Pizza tonight [my personal fav] then back on my diet first thing in the morning.

~Chest and Triceps tomorrow...will be back with an update!

~Day 6...8 to go until initial assessment day. Stay Tuned!