lagwagon94521 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Steves cutting Log

Ive posted more about my keto experience but this is where im going to post the rest. I have about 3-5 more weeks of diet depending on some things.
    I'll try to post some pics. Diets good today (its carb up) so im pretty happy.
    Later
    "Feeling like a termite choking on the splinters"

Oh ****, I had a Dream that every other person in this country is a fat lazy slob...oh ****

Fine...ignore me and stay small

Some Pics
    Attached Images

Oh ****, I had a Dream that every other person in this country is a fat lazy slob...oh ****

Another one
    Attached Images

and some more
    Attached Images

last one
    Attached Images

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Please do not take offense to this, it is only a critique.

I am not sure why you are on a keto diet but you should be eating carbs and building a foundation.

What is your goal?

How old are you?

How long have you been training?
    Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0

AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by naturalguy
    Please do not take offense to this, it is only a critique.

I am not sure why you are on a keto diet but you should be eating carbs and building a foundation.

What is your goal?

How old are you?

How long have you been training?

well he seems to have a pretty good foundation with some mass, not alot but decent enough for the majority of the population to say he's real fit and that's the body girls like. So i'm figuring he's dieting down to a be real cut , to get to a real low bodyfat percentage, and to get his abs showing more, then he'll bulk up and gain some more mass. There's nothing wrong with that approach.

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't know his age yet (that is a big factor) however the approach you are talking about is like putting shingles on a house before you build a solid foundation. It depends on his goals though. If he just wants to be lean and cut then it is ok however if he is concerned about muscle size then keto is not the way to go.
    Free Agent

Hey guys thanks for the comments.
    I'm 18 I weigh in at about 167 at 13% I have about 1.5 years of training
    I got in trouble and put on house arrest (something stupid I did about 4 years ago thats comming back to haunt me...long story) about 4 months ago, at that time a weighed 190, bodyfat wasn't that high either (I dont know for sure) but since then I havent been able to work out until I went to a weight lifting class for the last 6 weeks. I lost a **** load of weight and I know a lot of it was muscle. I'm really only dieting for about 2 more weeks (when I get off house arrest and can go to the gym) then Im taking a week off and then a week to get ready to bulk again. I know from looking at my own pics that i have a lot of mass to gain. Im going to be bulking for 6 months and will be keeping track of pretty much everything and be posting it on these boards(not in nutrition). My goal is to weight at least 200 by then. So between 1 and 2 pounds a week. I'll be sleeping 10 hrs a day eating 22/kcals per pound over 8 meals everyday. Training will be 8 times in 5 days.Twice on mon wed fri. Ive always used a 5 day split and will be trying this out for awhile if i feel it doesnt have any benifit ill go back to the old 5 a week. With 8 I feel i can give each muscle group more concentration.
    Later

Oh yeah my goal is to be as big as possible naturally.(well no steroids)
    I will be taking PH's and yes for the last year ive been doing research on these and steroids as well, again I wont be juicing it seems to me like it would take the fun out of training. First cycle ill be taking the anabol/megabol stack. I little help from PH's wouldnt hurt. Thats all for now.
    Later

Sounds like a good plan.

The biggest "secret" I can give you is to just be consistent and I like that you are going to do it naturally, you would be amazed as to the changes you can make in your physique without drugs.
    Free Agent

AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) AJbuilder is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by naturalguy
    however if he is concerned about muscle size then keto is not the way to go.

Keto is very very very tedious, if he does it right then there would be minimal muscle loss, i wouldnt worry too much about muscle loss if he does keto right.

Again thanks for the input.
    As for being consistent I always have been except for things that i have no control over. I am just trying to get a little more cut up for the end of summer, then back to bulking. Also some opinions on keto would be good. It seems like it would preserve muscle and i love it because i get to eat meat all day.

As for the keto Its going well. Except for all the people trying to feed me carbs..Those *******s. Im completly out of meat and you know how i cant leave the house so ive been eating eggs all day, will be getting more food tomorrow. And also since i cant get to a gym at all i will be doing some bodyweight stuff and jump rome for cardio. i dont think i will be carb loading again since i will be done dieting in 2 weeks. Im just trying to lose as much fat as possible in these last couple weeks.
    Later