intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

intheayer55 PharmaFreak Test Freak/GH Freak Log

I want to thank PharmaFreak for allowing me to run a log of both Test Freak and GH Freak. I received one bottle of each product and will be using them both each night before bed. For Test Freak, I'll be taking 4 capsules about 45 minutes before I go to bed. For GH Freak, I'll be taking 4 capsules about 20 minutes before bed. I will be taking both supplements on an empty stomach as I will have had dinner about 3 hours prior to taking both products. Shortly after I take GH Freak, I'll be ending my night with my nightly meal which consists of 1 cup of dry oat bran, 3 scoops of casein protein powder, some cinnamon, a scoop of Green Vibrance greens powder, 3 tablespoons of chia seeds, 1/4 cup of chopped almonds, 1.5 cups of frozen spinach and 1.5 cups of frozen kale. I add just enough water to make this into a paste-like consistency and I eat this eat night before hitting the sack. I load up with a big meal like this each night because I get up first thing each morning and train. And I hit the gym all 7 days per week, so there are no off days for me. And that is why this combination of Test Freak and GH Freak should be great for me as I'll really get a chance to see if I can improve my daily performance in the gym and well as improve my recovery from workout to workout.

My training consists of hitting each major bodypart per day with cardio acceleration in between each lifting set. So for example, on chest days, I'll do a set of say incline dumbbell presses followed by a cardio movement like battle rope slams (100 consecutive slams) and then get right into doing another set of presses. For me, I keep the downtime basically down to nothing so that I'm keeping my heart rate up throughout my entire workout. I'm using this protocol because I'm simply trying to tighten up my frame as much as possible and I'm not all that concerned with adding pounds and pounds of muscle at this point. I do like to gradually improve in my strength on the exercises that I perform, but I'm not a person who goes into bulking and cutting phases. Instead, I like to maintain the best physique I can all year round.

For my diet, I am very strict and on point with each meal. I honestly don't have any cheat meals throughout the week as I simply prefer to eat "clean." I weigh out each of my protein sources for my meals and make sure to include lots and lots of green veggies and healthy fats with each meal that I eat.

I really take every aspect of my training seriously, from the training itself to my nutrition to my supplements and to my recovery. I shoot for 7-8 hours of sleep each night and I make sure to go through a proper warm-up & cool-down as well to avoid injury. I also like to perform higher-volume workouts with weights that I can manage through a full range of motion and under control. The last thing that I want to do is start using sloppy form and find myself dealing with lots of injuries.

intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So after a few nights worth of using both supplements, I can already tell a difference in how quickly I'm able to fall asleep and that the quality of my sleep each night is better. I'm finding myself waking up less during the middle of the night and having more dreams than I usually do. So to me, that leads me to believe that I'm really getting a deep sleep. And I'm waking up feeling like a million bucks each morning as my energy levels are staying really high. Since I train shortly after I get up each morning, that makes me feel very confident going into my workouts.

I notice too that I'm falling asleep even faster than before. I typically don't have much trouble falling asleep after a long day, but I can barely remember a moment that passes from when I put my head down to being knocked out.

With a deeper and more restful sleep each night, I know that my body will be healing up better and that I should continue to be able to hit the gym with all out intensity.

This morning I trained arms and did my cardio acceleration in between each set. As arms are my least favorite day, I made sure to really push hard during the cardio bouts so that I was working my entire body. Tomorrow will be leg day for me and that is by far my favorite bodypart to train each week.

I've been sleeping like a baby and waking up feeling like a million bucks over the last few days. My workouts are going great…..I have great energy throughout the entire session and I'm really pushing hard from start to finish. Today I trained arms and tomorrow is my favorite day of the week…..leg day. Well actually, I train legs every 3 days, so it's one of my favorite days of the week. I'll be hitting the gym early again tomorrow and then my family and I are heading down south for a few days to get away. I'll still be using both supplements on the trip and I'll be updating my log from the road. I'm hoping the hotel gyms will be decent or I'll try to find some gyms near where we are staying so that I can make sure I get my daily lifts in.

TeamBarbarian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TeamBarbarian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TeamBarbarian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TeamBarbarian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TeamBarbarian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TeamBarbarian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TeamBarbarian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TeamBarbarian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TeamBarbarian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TeamBarbarian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TeamBarbarian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    IN! Can you post some pics please... of the products and maybe yourself?
    SDPharmaceuticals.com Sponsored Athlete & Representative

PharmaFreak.com Athlete & Ambassador

www.Top-Form-Fitness.com/Fitness-Blog

Follow me on ********.com & Instagram.com & YouTube.com /TopFormFitness

TeamBarbarian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TeamBarbarian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TeamBarbarian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TeamBarbarian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TeamBarbarian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TeamBarbarian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TeamBarbarian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TeamBarbarian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TeamBarbarian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TeamBarbarian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TeamBarbarian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Are you still on the road? How are things going?

So I just got back from my vacation. And just like I knew I would, I brought my Test Freak and GH Freak with me. And I honestly can't remember sleeping so soundly as I am right now. Even being on the road and in hotel beds. I drink a lot of water during the day, so I frequently get up during the middle of the night to use the bathroom. But since I've been using this combo, I feel like the durations in between my wake-ups have been much longer. And I'm remembering more and more dreams while I sleep too which is not something I normally can recall. Both lead me to believe that my quality of sleep is improving and that I'm hitting a deeper sleep each night. And that has been translating into great workouts each morning. I wake up with lots of energy and on the days where I set an alarm to get up for work, I'm noticing that I'm waking up naturally about 3-4 minutes right before the alarm is set to go off. I've always felt that waking up on your own vs. being woken up has given me a better start to my day. And since I hit the gym shortly after I wake up, those days in the gym have given me the most bang for my buck.

Yesterday was leg day. I normally train legs every 3 days but with traveling, I wanted to wait until I got home to hit them again because I knew I would be at my normal gym. But I will say that doing a little homework before we left allowed me to find some really great gyms while we traveled. I knew where we were going to be staying and I looked up and found the best/closest gym to our hotels because I just knew the hotel gyms weren't going to cut it. And that's exactly how it turned out. So I ended up using the local gyms and got in some incredible workouts for being on the road. I'm not bragging, but I'm really good at planning ahead like that and bringing all of my supplements with me, so I was ready to train each day.

Today I hit chest and this week's workouts are all about a different method of training than I used the last few weeks. This week, and most likely the next week or two, I'll be doing down & up sets. So for example, I started today out with Life Fitness cable chest presses for 12 reps. I dropped the pin one level and did another 12 reps. I dropped the pin once again one more level and did 12 reps. Then I would go back up one pin level and do 10 reps. And finally one more level up to hit as many as I could. Then I'd do my cardio acceleration which today was battle ropes. I'd only do one "set" of that down & up for that particular pressing exercise. So after my first bout of battle rope slams, I did incline dumbbell flyes and used the same down & up method for those. For the remainder of my workout, I kept that same scheme going until my chest felt like it was going to explode today. And that's also how I trained legs yesterday as well but with no cardio in between each set.

I feel as though my strength levels are continuing to stay high as well. The weights I'm using are ones that still allow me to control every second of my reps but are incrementally increasing. Now it might only be 5 pounds on the bar per side, but an increase is still an increase.

Wow, these two supplements in combination with each other are really starting to work for me. I'm sleeping so soundly each night and waking up feeling great, no matter how hard I trained the day before. So basically, I'm waking up feeling more refreshed and alert and that is translating into some fantastic workouts where my intensity and energy levels seem to be through the roof.

As I had mentioned in my previous post on how I was doing the down & up method for training, I did that yesterday for legs and wow am I ever sore today! I started out by using this technique on leg presses and actually did it twice instead of just once like I would normally do. I was just feeling that good. And the best part is, on the 2nd go-around, I actually did more weight for my first set than I ever have before. So that's how I know that these two supplements are really helping me to make some strides in the gym and that they are working well with my body.

I love how easy both are to take in the evenings as well. I've got my nightly routine down pat and I end up taking both just a bit before I have my evening meal and hit the sack. With the Test Freak capsules all yellow and the GH Freak capsules yellow/black, it makes it easy to remember which ones are which and that way I can continue to take them accordingly and at the right times.

Today I did arms and tomorrow will be shoulders. I'll probably keep doing the down & up training for this upcoming week and then I might switch things up again. I like to constantly change up the way I train so that it always stays fresh & exciting. And that also allows me to challenge my mind & body in different ways. And since I don't go very heavy and do more higher-volume workouts, keeping things fresh is critical because otherwise the repetitive nature of high-volume could get boring to some people.

Great to hear!

I am LOVING this stack!!! I'm making some strength gains in the gym and that's not always something that I'm necessarily even shooting for. A lot of the times, I'm just looking to perform workouts that challenge me and are a bit more high-volume. But with the last few weeks of workouts, I'm noticing that the "typical" weights I use are being surpassed. So as an example, when I trained chest today, I did some incline Hammer Strength presses and was able to put an additional 5 lbs on each side. Now granted, that isn't much at all to brag about, but for me, it's a gain over what I was able to previously do.

I'm going to be hitting legs tomorrow and I can't wait!!! Again, this is my favorite bodypart to train each week so hitting them every 3 days gives me a workout that I really, really look forward to.

For my sleep, I'm definitely sleeping for longer periods of time before waking up to use the bathroom. And the nights just fly by and when I wake up in the morning, I'm feeling amazing. That continues to be such a motivator for me because when I feel good, I feel like I can perform my best in the gym. So who could possibly ask for anything better than that?

Well I just wrapped up this combo of Test Freak and GH Freak and I have to say this was one of the best 1-2 punches that I've ever used. The overall quality of my sleep and recovery was tremendous and I felt like a million bucks when I woke up each morning. I noticed that I was sleeping much deeper and for longer durations before waking up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom (due to the amount of water that I drink throughout the day). So when I woke up feeling so good, I knew I was going to have a great workout shortly afterwards and that was the case day after day. I also noticed that my strength levels started to increase after about 2 weeks or so as well. The gains in the amount of weight that I used weren't staggering by any means, but progress is still progress and I was very happy with the direction that I was heading. So being able to increase my weight slightly and train consistently on a daily basis, I knew that I was using two great supplements to help me along the way.

Thanks again to PharmaFreak for allowing me to run these two supplements concurrently and I highly recommend this combo for anyone looking to improve their performance in the gym and the quality of their recovery.