Closed Thread
Page 1 of 121 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
    KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000) KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000) KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000) KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000) KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000) KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000) KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000) KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000) KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000) KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000) KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000)

KimPossible Builds Her Competition Body

Welcome Amazons, creepers, fellow lifters, NROL(4W)ers, hater, lurkers, shy peeps, competitors, non-posters, secret PM-ers and everyone to my new journal.

My goal is to share as much information as I possibly can with you on how I am building my competition body with the help of a, certified trainer, nutritionist, competitive bodybuilder, show promoter and model. I really want to inspire people and help clear up confusion and broscience that is often a roadblock in getting the body you really want. I think this will be a great learning experience for everyone involved. Followers of past journals know that I like to keep it somewhat educational and provide good information as well as promote discussion. I am looking forward to some great discussions, sharing successes, epic failures – and laughs too of course!

Meet KimPossible… a little about me

Fat kid, lifted weights, got in good shape, got married, got fat again, started getting fit again, got divorced, tried Keto, went nuts, got off Keto diet, regained sanity, rebuilt my life, time to build myself.

I have been lifting for 2.5 years continuously now. The last 6 months I have been eating at a deficit like a mad woman. I have reached an all time low weight and pants size. I have lost almost 50lbs total over these past 2.5 years. I have done the NROL4W program and parts of the NROL programs, both of which I HIGHLY recommend to everyone.

I am an automotive mechanical engineer, I enjoy motorcycles, 4 wheelers, fast cars, cooking, movies, and helping others to laugh at the absurdity of life.

Recently I was asked by one of the guys at my gym to join the bodybuilding team he is on – Team Infinity. He thinks that my work ethic and training intensity are very good, my frame work is good, but that I needed help with the diet and a little bit more direction. When I told him I wanted to compete he immediately called his trainer and said he found someone else to be on the team. I can’t even tell you how excited I am about this!

My goal has always been to compete but I have never had the opportunity. I constantly feel like my body fights me to no end and it was never going to happen. So when I was asked, it was like it just fell into my lap and I could not say no. I’m tired of second guessing myself all the time, I’m finding that it derails my efforts, time for some help from someone who knows.

And so the journey begins…

Today I met with J at Powerhouse gym…
    Last edited by KimPossible98; 08-03-2011 at 08:25 AM.
    -KimP

MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000)
    FAWK YEAH! I am SO IN ON THIS!!!!!!!!!

Edit: If you don't post nudez weekly, I'm outy.......... just sayin'
    Team Amazon: Sisterhood of Iron

The myth that women should be weak is perpetuated by men who fear strong women and women who fear hard work.
    #selfcare #pickitup #putitdown

KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000) KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000) KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000) KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000) KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000) KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000) KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000) KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000) KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000) KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000) KimPossible98 is just really nice. (+1000)
    DETROIT BABY!

Yes I got to drive down 8 mile road in Detroit to get to this gym. What the heck is a girl like me doing in this area?

I arrived at the Powerhouse Gym and it didn't look like much. What have I gotten myself into?

THIS IS THE COOLEST GYM IN THE HISTORY OF EVER! It will be my new training center.

This is the first Powerhouse Gym ever, the walls are littered with posters and photos of all the famous bodybuilders, competitors, wrestlers and the like that have worked out there. Apparently it is not unusual to see Dwayne Johnson there, he comes in a few times a month just because this gym is so nostalgic. John Cena as well as a host of rappers (naming no names but duh, it's on 8 mile), Detroit officials, cops and the like can be spotted at any time. This gym is for me, I have never seen so much muscle. Everyone is ripped, friendly... it's awe inspiring in itself.

So I joined and now have 3 gym memberships.

Meet Jay
    Wow is this guy awesome. He is going to be such an azz - we're going to get along famously! I really work hard for people who bust my chops... but at the same time, he is very grounded with lots of life experience. I kind of think this is going to turn into a "life coach" kind of relationship, he had me figured out in about 2 minutes and it pissed me off to no end. He cares about each and every person on his team and talked about all of them in great depth. I will be meeting the Team on Sunday.

Diet Analysis
    He looked at all bazillion pages that I had printed out and scratched off about 95% of it. So much for things I thought were good.

He told me that I should not take any of this personal. That I have done very well losing almost 50lbs by myself but I have gone as far as I can go without some further direction. His thoughs were what I agree with, my body has selected the shape it is going to be at and hit it's plateau. No problem, I'm not offended, I'm there for help.

Next it was on to the back room where I had no shame in stripping down so he could see what we're working with. He didn't tell me anything I don't know, nice shoulders, nice hams, chest is leaning out, but like every woman - issues with middle to your knees. Quads need to be way leaner and we need to thin the middle in order for him to "give me a home" so to speak - either Bodybuilding or Physique.

Training
    My training schedule will be in flux for a while as we figure out my weaknesses but right now it looks like

Monday - Chest & Delts
    Tuesday - Back and Arms
    Wed - Legs
    Sun - Legs

He threw me on the treadmil walking slow as all can be on an incline for 45 min. Looked at me like I was nuts for doing HIIT.

Next on to weights

We did more back rows on every piece of equip at that place! Lat pulldowns, iso-lateral row, row, row more, pull down more all the while he kept adding more and more weight. I told him my back is the weakest part and he looked at me like I was crazy.

And we did PULL UPS! I got a bit of help through my sticking point but we did 3 sets of 6.

Then we did a huge round of preacher curls with the oly bar and a whole lot more with dumbells until I really could not lift anything else... but I was not about to tell him that.

Then we called it quits.

I go back today for LEG DAY!!!!!!!!!!

Nick, who I train with at my other gym, walks up and was like "See man! I told you!" So that made me proud

I give 100% credit for my strength and base muscle up to this point to the NROL and NROL4W Programs.

Supplements
    Brief talk about supps, I'm going to take whatever he says and whatever brand he wants me too.

Goals
    APRIL 7th IS THE TARGET FOR MY FIRST SHOW

He is going to put me on an off season diet until December 1st.

On December 1st I begin my competition diet.

I will diet right through Christmas.

This kind of puts a damper on the cruise. Ladies, I honestly don't know how I can be 4 weeks out from competition and go on a cruise. Looking for some input on this one.

While I wait for him to come up with my diet he has told me to just continue doing what I'm doing right now.

How This Works

Every day he texts me my workout - exercises, sets, reps, cardio.

I have a structured meal plan and every week I have to report back to him with my log and what I ate.

I have to send him progress pics as well as get to the gym so he can look at me and adjust my diet/training.

I’m gonna need A LOT of support on this. I can tell already that this training is going to be quite intense.
    -KimP

brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    IN!!

I didn't realize that you had lost so much weight KimP! Way to go girl! Very eager to see where this new line of training/diet takes you!

Waiting for all the females to sign-up for your new gym too in the hopes of running into Cena and Dwayne! lulz!

Maybe you gals can push your cruise back a few weeks to mid/late April?

pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000)
    IN!!

How are you feeling today? Besides pump'd as heyll!
    My Journal
    Sometimes there's lifting talk. Sometimes notsomuch.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135168601

*Sponsored* ProMera CapsiBlast=Completed
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153005161

*Sponsored* ProMera Con-Cret=Completed
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146080323&p=907575483&posted=1#post907575483

*TEAM AMAZON* Sisterhood of Iron

Benched 185x2 and isn't afraid to tell you ALL about it:)

blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000)
    IN!!! Even if you forgot to welcome the CABANA BOYZ! Can't wait to see this transformation from strong Amazon to ripped BODYBUILDING AMAZON!!! WOOT!
    Brian - journal at http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161909473

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Now a CanFitPro and NSCA certified personal trainer specializing in helping the obese. Lost over 70 pounds myself...

Goals completed: Three 5K's, one half marathon, Spartan Run, and Warrior Dash.

Goals working on: Triathlon, Putting together "Days Of Inspiration" (www.********.com/groups/daysofinspiration)

Welcome back crew! Glad people are trickling in.

Yes I'm feeling pretty excellent today. Muscles are not too sore at all. He said he had 3 people throw up yesterday on him since he had been away to a comp in Vegas for a week and everyone slacked off. He's definitely not pushing me yet, still trying to figure out how developed certain muscles are. But my muscles held up well for the first onslaught.

It'll definitely be cool to see The Rock at the gym. I've GOT to see this guy in person - he was freekin huge in the last Fast and Furious movie.

I'm not as worried as much about the training as I am the diet. By looking at the stuff he crossed off my diet it looks like I'll be eating chicken, tilapia, and oatmeal all day every day.

Today is leg day assessment. I told him I used to dead 225 but can't do that anymore and he promised we'd get me back there with some nice carb loading. I told him I've freekin' tried that but I weigh 20lbs less now than when I did that. He didn't seem worried at all.
    -KimP

I want to look like you.. mrmbm's Avatar
    mrmbm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmbm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmbm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmbm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmbm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmbm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmbm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmbm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmbm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmbm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmbm is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    SOOOO IIIINNN!!!

Let's just push the cruise back till after your show...like W said. It's not even booked officially yet.

I am so proud of you! I can't wait to see how your body changes and progresses....
    I'm never gonna be this fat again...
    --------------------------

My latest journal! Follow along...
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141007621

tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000) tina722 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Subbed! Only lurked in the previous thread but looking forward to the journey forward!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172554141

Paichka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paichka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paichka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paichka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paichka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paichka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paichka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paichka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paichka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paichka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paichka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm in! Whatever you need as far as support, I'm here. I can't wait to see where you go with this!

What sorts of things did he cross off your food plan? Does it look like, even off-season, you're going to be following a "traditional" bodybuilding diet (i.e., lotsa chicken and broccoli)?
    I'm here to kick ass and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of bubble gum.

1 January 2017: 175.0
    1 June 2017: 154.4
    Goal Weight: 145.0 (by 1 August)

Week 1: 154.3 (6/2/17); Week 2: 154.4 (6/9/17); Week 3: 152.4 (6/16/17); Week 4: Friday 23th June; Week 5: Friday 30th June

bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    AWESOME!! You GO girl!

Your new gym home sounds a lot like my Olympic Gym here in SA. It's the best place to train, ever!

Hell, yeah...we'll just move the cruise if we have to...

CKMH will become famous soon enough. (+50) CKMH will become famous soon enough. (+50) CKMH will become famous soon enough. (+50) CKMH will become famous soon enough. (+50) CKMH will become famous soon enough. (+50) CKMH will become famous soon enough. (+50) CKMH will become famous soon enough. (+50) CKMH will become famous soon enough. (+50) CKMH will become famous soon enough. (+50) CKMH will become famous soon enough. (+50) CKMH will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wow! I am so excited for you and JEALOUS!!! Thanks for starting this journal. I will be following all the way!

Would you post your diet list and also let us know what things he crossed off it? Would love to know more detail about that. And also about his sup recommendations.....

P.S. Your profile pic is BADAZZ.

Originally Posted by mrmbm View Post
    Let's just push the cruise back till after your show...like W said. It's not even booked officially yet.
    Originally Posted by bosgirlin09 View Post
    Hell, yeah...we'll just move the cruise if we have to...
    You girls are so awesome! I was like, man... how am I going to do this??? I mean, I have good self control and all but that'd be dang near impossible! I see what my buddy is going through and he's 9 weeks out from a show and is miserable, I can't imagine at 4 weeks.

Originally Posted by tina722 View Post
    Subbed! Only lurked in the previous thread but looking forward to the journey forward!
    Originally Posted by CKMH View Post
    Wow! I am so excited for you and JEALOUS!!! Thanks for starting this journal. I will be following all the way!
    Welcome to some new followers! Don't let all the random babble keep you from joining in on the discussions. Glad to have you along.

Originally Posted by Paichka View Post
    What sorts of things did he cross off your food plan? Does it look like, even off-season, you're going to be following a "traditional" bodybuilding diet (i.e., lotsa chicken and broccoli)?
    I'm confused about if he was talking about off season or on season diets when he was crossing stuff off the list. He seemed to be more concerned with the combination of foods eaten then what was actually eaten. One of the guys in contest prep is not allowed to eat salmon of all things - SALMON!
    -KimP

perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Im in!!! I am so excited for you that you are in good hands to take you to the next level....I cant wait to see how all your training and nutrition goes....what kind of meal plan are you on now (off season diet)?

i see that you did cardio before weights, low intensity?
    itneresting...i was just talking about this with my husband and seems like a good idea to do cardio first to get your blood vessels all opened up before hitting the weights to promote muscle growth. are you going to be doing any HIIT still?
    "Never be a prisoner of your own style." (Armin van Buuren)

fittness93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fittness93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fittness93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fittness93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fittness93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fittness93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fittness93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fittness93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fittness93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fittness93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fittness93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    In! I want to see where this goes. I'm liking your description of your trainer already!

brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by KimPossible98 View Post

He threw me on the treadmill walking slow as all can be on an incline for 45 min. Looked at me like I was nuts for doing HIIT.
    I like this guy already! A man after my own heart!

Paichka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paichka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paichka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paichka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paichka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paichka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paichka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paichka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paichka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paichka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paichka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yes yes, share the meal plan...but I'm looking forward to seeing some monster numbers get put up in this thread.
    I'm here to kick ass and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of bubble gum.

1 January 2017: 175.0
    1 June 2017: 154.4
    Goal Weight: 145.0 (by 1 August)

Week 1: 154.3 (6/2/17); Week 2: 154.4 (6/9/17); Week 3: 152.4 (6/16/17); Week 4: Friday 23th June; Week 5: Friday 30th June

squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squeaks77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You are so lucky and I am so jealous. I will be living vicariously through you on this journey. Best of luck to you!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

My bodybuilding journal:
    Squeaks' Journey to a hotter bod and other life stuff - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135424291

ProMera Sports SUMMER LOG PROMO: Con-Cret - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146257573 (complete)

ALWAYS double taps. carbonmade78's Avatar
    carbonmade78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carbonmade78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carbonmade78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carbonmade78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carbonmade78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carbonmade78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carbonmade78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carbonmade78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carbonmade78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carbonmade78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) carbonmade78 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm in on dis here new journal!

Congrats Kim!! This trainer sounds pretty hardcore.. does he have a pretty good track record? I mean - how do his clients do in competitions and what not?

And I don't see why you ladies couldn't push the cruise til AFTER the competition - what an awesome way to celebrate!
    "If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut." - Albert Einstein

pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000) pharty is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If the cruise gets pushed I am so tellin' The Hubz to kiss off...I'm goin'!
    My Journal
    Sometimes there's lifting talk. Sometimes notsomuch.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135168601

*Sponsored* ProMera CapsiBlast=Completed
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153005161

*Sponsored* ProMera Con-Cret=Completed
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146080323&p=907575483&posted=1#post907575483

Benched 185x2 and isn't afraid to tell you ALL about it:)

mestengo0621 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mestengo0621 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mestengo0621 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mestengo0621 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mestengo0621 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mestengo0621 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mestengo0621 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mestengo0621 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mestengo0621 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mestengo0621 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mestengo0621 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Kim,

Oh-my-goodness you are the luckiest girl in the world Seriously, I am ridiculously excited to be just reading about your journey, even on the other side of the country! Thank goodness you are an epic journalist... we will all benefit for sure You will surely kick some ass tonight with legs... can't wait to hear about it...

Mestengo

I will reply as soon as I have more than 2 minutes free -- promise!

karychuk is on a distinguished road. (+10) karychuk is on a distinguished road. (+10) karychuk is on a distinguished road. (+10) karychuk is on a distinguished road. (+10) karychuk is on a distinguished road. (+10) karychuk is on a distinguished road. (+10) karychuk is on a distinguished road. (+10) karychuk is on a distinguished road. (+10) karychuk is on a distinguished road. (+10) karychuk is on a distinguished road. (+10) karychuk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Newbie marshmallow is in on this! Yahoooo!

You are going to be a crazy inspiration to so many. Good luck! Keep kickin a$$ & takin names!!

slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Am i considered one of the haters? good luck. definitely can NOT go on a cruise 4 weeks out. sorry kimboooo

Originally Posted by mestengo0621 View Post
    You will surely kick some ass tonight with legs... can't wait to hear about it...
    Originally Posted by karychuk View Post
    Newbie marshmallow is in on this! Yahoooo!
    Originally Posted by fittness93 View Post
    In! I want to see where this goes. I'm liking your description of your trainer already!
    Welcome Amanda, Karychuk & fittness93 - good to have you all on board!

Originally Posted by perumina View Post
    what kind of meal plan are you on now (off season diet)?
    Right now I'm in the "hang out and do what you do" diet mode until I get an off season diet plan.

December 1st will start my competition diet - or at least that's the line of thought at this moment. It will depend on how I start shaping up.

Originally Posted by perumina
    i see that you did cardio before weights, low intensity?
    Are you going to be doing any HIIT still?
    The cardio before weights had more to do with "oh crap I have to meet another client could you hang out here and do this because I want to train you at 5" and less to do with anything scientific

I don't believe I will be doing any HIIT. Should be all low intensity from here on out...and lots of it depending on how close to the competition I am. If you think about it, how many bodybuilders have you ever seen booking it on a treadmill? Ummm - NEVER!

Originally Posted by carbonmade78 View Post
    This trainer sounds pretty hardcore.. does he have a pretty good track record? I mean - how do his clients do in competitions and what not?
    The girls on the team always finish in the top 3 of the competitions they are in. He has one girl who is a bodybuilder who is, imo, gorgeous. I will post up some pics. I also get to meet the rest of the team and these girls on Sunday and we will all train legs together

Originally Posted by pharty View Post
    If the cruise gets pushed I am so tellin' The Hubz to kiss off...I'm goin'!
    SEE! Everything happens for a reason!!!!!!

Originally Posted by slimwealthy1 View Post
    Am i considered one of the haters? good luck. definitely can NOT go on a cruise 4 weeks out. sorry kimboooo
    Slimbo you are my #1 hater ... so glad you found my new journal, I can use some trash talk

You should come on the cruise too! Everyone is welcomed!
    -KimP

MaliaBot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaliaBot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaliaBot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaliaBot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaliaBot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaliaBot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaliaBot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaliaBot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaliaBot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaliaBot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaliaBot has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm in this one too. I am REALLY excited to follow this journey.

AprilShowers13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AprilShowers13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AprilShowers13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AprilShowers13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AprilShowers13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AprilShowers13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AprilShowers13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AprilShowers13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AprilShowers13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AprilShowers13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AprilShowers13 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Seems like I'm tardy for the party, but I'm INNNNNN!!

wolfpack7483 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wolfpack7483 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wolfpack7483 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wolfpack7483 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wolfpack7483 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wolfpack7483 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wolfpack7483 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wolfpack7483 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wolfpack7483 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wolfpack7483 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wolfpack7483 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Count me in, too! Reading all this just made me want to go pick up something heavy!!! Can't wait to see all the progress!
    Those who do not move, do not notice their chains. Rosa Luxemburg

Originally Posted by wolfpack7483 View Post
    Reading all this just made me want to go pick up something heavy!!!
    Then go pick up something heavy! And repeat as necessary...

Oh and welcome back MaliaBot and AprilShowers
    -KimP

slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i'll come on the cruise and help you burn some excess calories if you nahhhhhmean

CottageChz will become famous soon enough. (+50) CottageChz will become famous soon enough. (+50) CottageChz will become famous soon enough. (+50) CottageChz will become famous soon enough. (+50) CottageChz will become famous soon enough. (+50) CottageChz will become famous soon enough. (+50) CottageChz will become famous soon enough. (+50) CottageChz will become famous soon enough. (+50) CottageChz will become famous soon enough. (+50) CottageChz will become famous soon enough. (+50) CottageChz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Woah! Exciting news for me to come back to!!

I am so vey jelly!!!

As for the cruise, we will jump off, I mean CROSS that bridge when we get there!

Good luck Kim..I know you are gonna rock this & I will be folllowing along!!!
    No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path. -Buddha