Watch the triangle brah JAGERBOY's Avatar
    JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Talking Got some free money, what else should I buy?

FREE MONEY:

Ok, so I got my student loan check, and its alot more than I thought it would be, obviously I have to pay it back in 4 years, but for now, its free money.

So Im going to pay off my debt, save a little to move to Florida, and by supps. Help me make a supplement wish list. If you would add or replace anything, just put it down

1. Sesamin
    2. Green Buldge/ White Blood (already on, awesome)
    3. Vasopro Ephedrine
    4. Higher Power Caffiene
    5. AST Multi Pro 32X
    6. Primaforce Green Tea Extract
    7. 10lb Bag 'o' ON Whey
    "If the data is overwhelmingly in favor of evolution, to deny that reality will make us a cult -- some odd group that is not really interacting with the world"- Evangelical Bible scholar Bruce Waltke

kasso99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kasso99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kasso99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kasso99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kasso99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kasso99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kasso99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kasso99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kasso99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kasso99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kasso99 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What are your bodybuilding goals? Long/short term cut/bulk?
    SHUT YOUR MOUTH__________________________
    The 2005 NPC All South Training/Diet Log/Results
    forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=575939

40LB. BULK LOG_____________________________
    forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=621031

JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Short: Lose about 1-2% bf, a tiny bit more (been cutting for 3 months)

Long: Clean bulk back up to 195 at a relatively low bf 8-10%
    "If the data is overwhelmingly in favor of evolution, to deny that reality will make us a cult -- some odd group that is not really interacting with the world"- Evangelical Bible scholar Bruce Waltke

jpippy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpippy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpippy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpippy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpippy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpippy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpippy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpippy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpippy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpippy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jpippy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Out of curiousity, how much is the check for?

Originally Posted by jpippy
    Out of curiousity, how much is the check for?
    Enough.

kasso99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kasso99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kasso99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kasso99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kasso99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kasso99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kasso99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kasso99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kasso99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kasso99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kasso99 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Your supps are great for a short term cut (1-2% bf). To clean bulk, and generally in any situation to get the most bang for your efforts, spend the rest of your money on FOOD. Beef's expensive. Buy it while you have the money. Otherwise, get some eggs, protein powder (you covered this), and milk for a bulk. Carbs: OATS, rice, grits, ramen, whatever. Get some carbs, they're cheap.

As for supplements:

FISH OIL!!!!!!!! Buy some fish oil for cutting and bulking (I get up to 15g daily bulking). Also, megadosing BCAA powder has been a blessing during my contest diet- I feel harder and look more dense. And creatine if you didn't put it on your list.

1. Fish oil
    2. BCAA bulk powder
    3. Creatine

Originally Posted by kasso99
    Your supps are great for a short term cut (1-2% bf). To clean bulk, and generally in any situation to get the most bang for your efforts, spend the rest of your money on FOOD. Beef's expensive. Buy it while you have the money. Otherwise, get some eggs, protein powder (you covered this), and milk for a bulk. Carbs: OATS, rice, grits, ramen, whatever. Get some carbs, they're cheap.

As for supplements:

FISH OIL!!!!!!!! Buy some fish oil for cutting and bulking (I get up to 15g daily bulking). Also, megadosing BCAA powder has been a blessing during my contest diet- I feel harder and look more dense. And creatine if you didn't put it on your list.

1. Fish oil
    2. BCAA bulk powder
    3. Creatine
    Thanks, got my diet down, just looking for some supps that I havent taken, or suggestions of staples in peoples supp regimine.

What fish oil are people taking?

Fish oil is fish oil. Buy it at Walmart. It doesn't matter. Just doublecheck and make sure it has at least 300mg of EPA/DHa out of a 1000mg cap.

MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JAGERBOY
    1. Sesamin
    2. Green Buldge/ White Blood (already on, awesome)
    3. Vasopro Ephedrine
    4. Higher Power Caffiene
    5. AST Multi Pro 32X
    6. Primaforce Green Tea Extract
    7. 10lb Bag 'o' ON Whey
    I would get yourself some Bolt Ephedrine HCL and stack it with some caffeine. So I would ditch the Sesamin and Vasopro since that stack will suit you well and wouldn't need to purchase those products. Get any multivitamin, it doesn't have to be name brand, I get mine from wherever has it cheapest at the time. You could stack the green tea extract with the EC if you wish. Definitely go with the 10 pound bag of ON! Grab yourself some fish oil. Stick with the WB/GB if it is working for you.
    Matt Weik, BS, CSCS, CPT, CSN
    "The King of Content"
    www.MattWeik.com

M(0)NSTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) M(0)NSTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) M(0)NSTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) M(0)NSTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) M(0)NSTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) M(0)NSTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) M(0)NSTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) M(0)NSTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) M(0)NSTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) M(0)NSTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) M(0)NSTER will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

Screw supps. Do what I did...Invest that ****.

If you HAVE to buy something...go buy some steroids. Buy something you wouldnt typically spend your hard earned money on.

adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    monster stop suggesting steriods moron
    the kid who posted this is prolly 18
    if you want to **** your body thats fine but dont suggest it to other people you dont know anything about

jager i am doing the same thing
    i just got my check i am going to cycle x factor and green bugdle for 50 days
    my blogs
    howigotripped.wordpress.com
    submissiongrappling.wordpress.com

M(0)NSTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) M(0)NSTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) M(0)NSTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) M(0)NSTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) M(0)NSTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) M(0)NSTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) M(0)NSTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) M(0)NSTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) M(0)NSTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) M(0)NSTER will become famous soon enough. (+50) M(0)NSTER will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Cool Lmao...

Originally Posted by adoniscomplex
    monster stop suggesting steriods moron
    the kid who posted this is prolly 18
    if you want to **** your body thats fine but dont suggest it to other people you dont know anything about

jager i am doing the same thing
    i just got my check i am going to cycle x factor and green bugdle for 50 days
    It was a joke...deal with it.

But since you want to make a big deal out of it...

Hey dude, if you're at least 21, then go for it. I mean if I worked hard for my money, I wouldnt go spend on it some juice. If you got some free money, then go buy yourself a sample pack and see how you like it

Other than that, I would not be spending my "free" money on something that I would be going to piss or **** out later.

adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    hmm steriods .. yea why not for everyone
    diet in check ...nope (sounds like someone)
    hit natrual limit ....nope
    proper amount of studying ..nope

you suggest steriods to someone online you know nothing about means you could end of messing them up premently if take they suggestion
    my blogs
    howigotripped.wordpress.com
    submissiongrappling.wordpress.com

beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by M(0)NSTER
    Screw supps. Do what I did...Invest that ****.
    if its a substantial amount ,invest at least half in something long term...
    - SNS Rep
    - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sns/sns.htm
    - Beer20 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Fellas , fellas...Im 24, not a newbie. Steroids are a thought in the future, not right now. I have an ongoing workout log that shows that Im not a newbie. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...page=172&pp=30

Just wanted to some additional ideas for supps to think about.

Internet Tough Guy MrDreamWeaver's Avatar
    MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dude invest at least HALF of your "extra" money. If you don't want to invest it, store it away in a bank and never touch it. You are going to highly regret it if you go on a spending spree.

I'm not specifically talking to you because I don't know your situation, but it's sad to see how terrible some people are at managing their money.
    Post of the year:
    Originally Posted by D-Guy
    I have a guy at my gym that likes to take a 30-60 minute nap before he works out. He grabs a padded matt from the ab area and rolls it up and just falls asleep in the corner of the gym. It's really funny to see.

Post of the year2:
    Originally Posted by X tupac X
    I CALLED bodybuilding.com to ask them to remove a post I had made earlier...

Originally Posted by MrDreamWeaver
    Dude invest at least HALF of your "extra" money. If you don't want to invest it, store it away in a bank and never touch it. You are going to highly regret it if you go on a spending spree.

I'm not specifically talking to you because I don't know your situation, but it's sad to see how terrible some people are at managing their money.
    Thanks for the tip. I dont plan on spending it all, but I mean, its an extra $2000 of money, hard not to spend some of that...

ORDERED:

Scivation Sesamin
    Controlled Labs Green Buldge/White Blood
    Ergopharm AMP
    AST Multipro 32X
    Vitamin Shoppe Green Tea Extract
    Natrol Omega-3 Fish Oil

PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000) PSKlifter is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by kasso99
    Fish oil is fish oil. Buy it at Walmart. It doesn't matter. Just doublecheck and make sure it has at least 300mg of EPA/DHa out of a 1000mg cap.
    I disagree. The higher concentration the better. I like NOW Foods Super EPA. Cheap too.

Originally Posted by PSKlifter
    I disagree. The higher concentration the better. I like NOW Foods Super EPA. Cheap too.
    Not a bad deal, wish I would have saw these, two bottles should last a month or so for $14.00 if you take two servings a day. I bought some for $ 10, 75 servings, but onl has 360mg EPA and 240mg DHA per serving.

How many servings do you take?
    Last edited by JAGERBOY; 10-18-2005 at 11:06 AM.

dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Get some Durablast!!
    Dito is like pussy. Either you love it or you're gay.

Turn around bright eyes

Well, been on Green Buldge and White Blood for about a month. And for about last week have used Sesamin, Fish Oil Caps, Green Tea Extract, AMP(pre workout), AST Multi. I have gotten stronger and noticably leaner and havent lost a pound, something is working here.

Originally Posted by JAGERBOY
    Well, been on Green Buldge and White Blood for about a month. And for about last week have used Sesamin, Fish Oil Caps, Green Tea Extract, AMP(pre workout), AST Multi. I have gotten stronger and noticably leaner and havent lost a pound, something is working here.
    Good job man. Keep it up!