Thread: Vote Cote

will76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) will76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) will76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) will76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) will76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) will76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) will76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) will76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) will76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) will76 will become famous soon enough. (+50) will76 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up Vote Cote

Hey All...

I just wanted to tell you about someone you all may already know, Parker Cote (clutch401). You may be wondering why I put this in the motivation thread, but it's because I wanted to let you know, it's people like Parker that help me push on through. They are my source of motivation, if you will. I know there's someone or even more than one person that motivates you. I hope they challenge you everyday to so that you can get where you want to. It's a one man game at the end of the day with that one player being yourself. However, it never hurts having the support behind you especially with something as discouraging as working out/dieting.

With that in mind... I met Parker on bb.com initially and then on ******** where he has his fan page as well. I enjoy meeting people with my same interests and through bb.com I was able to. I continue to meet people everyday on here. However, with Parker I could relate as far as his success in that the drive he has is the type of drive that I strive on. His work ethic for this fitness world is on point. He has helped answer my questions and concerns I have that are related to working out and/or nutrition. I continue to push myself and for his help and for that fact that he is a genuinely good guy, I decided to try and help him out with his wish to be bb.com's spokesmodel.

You all know about the contest that is going on and I hope that you guys alongside myself, help me to give PC (for short) a chance to becomes the next bodyspace spokesmodel. Thanks!

VOTE HERE: http://tinyurl.com/38cc6ry

Please take a look at a few visual reasons why my man PC should be part of the Top 5:

Train Hard & Never Give Up!

Push yourself out of complacency and the dividends will come!

Take the negativity of others and use that as fuel. There will always be those that don't want you to succeed for their own egoism, but they're the people that will never be satisfied!

|||>I'm a hardgainer, but hell if I'm gonna let that stop me!<|||