Thread: Mood swings?

iGeek is on a distinguished road. (+10) iGeek is on a distinguished road. (+10) iGeek is on a distinguished road. (+10) iGeek is on a distinguished road. (+10) iGeek is on a distinguished road. (+10) iGeek is on a distinguished road. (+10) iGeek is on a distinguished road. (+10) iGeek is on a distinguished road. (+10) iGeek is on a distinguished road. (+10) iGeek is on a distinguished road. (+10) iGeek is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Mood swings?

I have gone from 280 pounds to 240 pounds by purely lifting receive compliments from old schoolmates which let me know that im doing something right. I see old classmates looking like **** while im improving and making myself better but as of lately Ive began to think whats the point if you have no true friends and cant even socialize (I cannot keep eye contact at all,i tend to over think a lot,I can fake small talk but I feel like an idiot when I do it). What I fear most is reaching my goal and looking completely different(semi-attractive) and not knowing how to interact with the opposite gender. Lately I've increased my lifts dramatically I feel better than ever but I have been having mood swings Extreme anger/Extreme depression.

Have any of you experienced these feelings ever and if so how did you get through them?, as far as I go I will continue with my routine and reach my goal of 220 by the end of this year hopefully i'll realize what the point was.

WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarWithWeakness will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Get to your goal. You'll either get your head sorted out in that time or you wont.

Either way, you'll have one less problem (your health will be better).

You may then still have to get your head working for you (rather than against you) but even so, that's a problem you can deal with. Chip away at problems one by one and you'll make progress, as long as you're making progress and stay consistent, you'll get wherever you want to.
    A man can only be beaten in two ways: if he gives up, or dies.

Rick1824 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rick1824 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rick1824 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rick1824 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rick1824 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rick1824 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rick1824 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rick1824 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rick1824 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rick1824 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rick1824 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by iGeek View Post
    I have gone from 280 pounds to 240 pounds by purely lifting receive compliments from old schoolmates which let me know that im doing something right. I see old classmates looking like **** while im improving and making myself better but as of lately Ive began to think whats the point if you have no true friends and cant even socialize (I cannot keep eye contact at all,i tend to over think a lot,I can fake small talk but I feel like an idiot when I do it). What I fear most is reaching my goal and looking completely different(semi-attractive) and not knowing how to interact with the opposite gender. Lately I've increased my lifts dramatically I feel better than ever but I have been having mood swings Extreme anger/Extreme depression.

Have any of you experienced these feelings ever and if so how did you get through them?, as far as I go I will continue with my routine and reach my goal of 220 by the end of this year hopefully i'll realize what the point was.
    I think that everyone is going to have mood swings, that's just a part of being a human being. Obviously some swing more than others, it's those people on the far ends of the pendulum that you have to watch out for. These folks usually have bodies hidden in their basement.

I'm going to guess that at 19 and almost 300 pounds, you really weren't all that popular a kid in school. You didn't make the track team and kids made fun of you and picked on you when ever they could. So, you withdrew a little bit into yourself and into your own little world and made it through the best you could. The no eye contact, over thinking, not social are a result of very low self esteem more than anything else. Obviously you're putting in a lot of hard work to transform your body and lose the weight. Well, you're also going to have to put some work into those other areas of your life and who you are as well.

You identify your problems, then you fix them.
    The self has no boundaries except those it accepts out of Ignorance.

iGeek is on a distinguished road. (+10) iGeek is on a distinguished road. (+10) iGeek is on a distinguished road. (+10) iGeek is on a distinguished road. (+10) iGeek is on a distinguished road. (+10) iGeek is on a distinguished road. (+10) iGeek is on a distinguished road. (+10) iGeek is on a distinguished road. (+10) iGeek is on a distinguished road. (+10) iGeek is on a distinguished road. (+10) iGeek is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Rick1824 View Post
    I think that everyone is going to have mood swings, that's just a part of being a human being. Obviously some swing more than others, it's those people on the far ends of the pendulum that you have to watch out for. These folks usually have bodies hidden in their basement.

I'm going to guess that at 19 and almost 300 pounds, you really weren't all that popular a kid in school. You didn't make the track team and kids made fun of you and picked on you when ever they could. So, you withdrew a little bit into yourself and into your own little world and made it through the best you could. The no eye contact, over thinking, not social are a result of very low self esteem more than anything else. Obviously you're putting in a lot of hard work to transform your body and lose the weight. Well, you're also going to have to put some work into those other areas of your life and who you are as well.

You identify your problems, then you fix them.
    wow bro this is going to sound stupid but that last sentence really soaked in, I always thought everything would fall into place and never really thought about it like that