Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

O/T Does anyone think I could ever be 250lbs

I'm 5'10, could I ever be ALL NATURAL, and get to 250lbs @ 15%BF. With the perfect diet, perfect supplementations, and a perfect routine. I'm just having a little arguement with a buddy, wonderin if you guys could give me your opinions. I dont ever wanna be do steroids, and he thinks I'll be 250 someday, I dont see it happening, even if my genetics are better then average.

Ladies Love Squat Butt Morbid_Mind's Avatar
    Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It's not like we can see your frame from this post...
    My Goals:

For to make the heavy weights light and the baggy clothes tight.

timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    at your age, and lack of pics its hard to tell. whats your body type?

Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by timmy47
    at your age, and lack of pics its hard to tell. whats your body type?
    lol! He gives his bodytype and place to see pics right there in the SIG!
    Time To Re-Schedule

Ladies Love Squat Butt Morbid_Mind's Avatar
    Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Morbid_Mind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Tyrbolift
    Who looks at sigs nowadays anyways?
    My Goals:

For to make the heavy weights light and the baggy clothes tight.

artaxerxes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) artaxerxes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) artaxerxes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) artaxerxes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) artaxerxes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) artaxerxes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) artaxerxes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) artaxerxes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) artaxerxes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) artaxerxes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) artaxerxes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yes, I'd say in 10 years
    Call me
    Sese Seko Nkuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga (The all-powerful warrior who, because of his endurance and inflexible will to win, will go from conquest to conquest, leaving fire in his wake)

First Mirko Crocop, now Mintouro Nogueria......can't they use their full names?

timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    a wise guy eh. lol, i just read the post not the sig.

gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Morbid_Mind
    Who looks at sigs nowadays anyways?
    So yeah, anyway. Thick frame, meso endo, gain fairly easily, very strong for my size too. Pretty good genetics....so do you think 250 can ever be accomplished with and pro homornes?

Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by gymratluke
    I'm 5'10, could I ever be ALL NATURAL, and get to 250lbs @ 15%BF. With the perfect diet, perfect supplementations, and a perfect routine. I'm just having a little arguement with a buddy, wonderin if you guys could give me your opinions. I dont ever wanna be do steroids, and he thinks I'll be 250 someday, I dont see it happening, even if my genetics are better then average.
    Impossible to say Luke since there are too many variables involved. I started out with 200 being a goal although it seemed unrealistic at the time, yet each year I've made improvements to my training and diet that have resulted in muscle gains without getting "fat." At just under 240, I'm backing myself to eventually put on another 10lbs of muscle and hit that same mark. Is it possible? I don't know. What I do know is I won't stop doing what I'm doing.

Of course you eventually reach the point where certain goals are clearly unrealistic, and you only have to compare the world's best natural BBers (great genetics + doing everything right) to the pros (great genetics + ****loads of gear) to see what's possible and what isn't.

trem0lo is on a distinguished road. (+10) trem0lo is on a distinguished road. (+10) trem0lo is on a distinguished road. (+10) trem0lo is on a distinguished road. (+10) trem0lo is on a distinguished road. (+10) trem0lo is on a distinguished road. (+10) trem0lo is on a distinguished road. (+10) trem0lo is on a distinguished road. (+10) trem0lo is on a distinguished road. (+10) trem0lo is on a distinguished road. (+10) trem0lo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sure it's possible. You're young, and your training and diet will only get smarter and better. Will I ever be 270 at 15% bf? Mmmm... probably not

Originally Posted by _Dominik_
    Impossible to say Luke since there are too many variables involved. I started out with 200 being a goal although it seemed unrealistic at the time, yet each year I've made improvements to my training and diet that have resulted in muscle gains without getting "fat." At just under 240, I'm backing myself to eventually put on another 10lbs of muscle and hit that same mark. Is it possible? I don't know. What I do know is I won't stop doing what I'm doing.

Of course you eventually reach the point where certain goals are clearly unrealistic, and you only have to compare the world's best natural BBers (great genetics + doing everything right) to the pros (great genetics + ****loads of gear) to see what's possible and what isn't.
    OK, so are these genetic freaks that are winning all the natural bbing comps comin in at 240lbs at my height? I didnt think natural BBer's got that big....maybe. I just dont see it ever happening, even if I had the worlds best genetics.

Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well, you said 15% and naturals don't come in at that bf. Considering the parameters of your question, I'd say yes it is possible in maybe 5 years--wild guess.
    Time To Re-Schedule

dasicvtec has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dasicvtec has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dasicvtec has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dasicvtec has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dasicvtec has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dasicvtec has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dasicvtec has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dasicvtec has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dasicvtec has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dasicvtec has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dasicvtec has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i think you would be able to achieve the 250pound goal if you train hard, eat right..you know do all those things correctly

but you would probably be 28-30 yrs old...so it would take some time
    I don't pee in your pool.
    Don't curl in my rack.

Well, you said 15% and naturals don't come in at that bf. Considering the parameters of your question, I'd say yes it is possible in maybe 5 years--wild guess.

Yeah thats why I said 240 instead of 250. A lean 240 would be almost the samething. I say my genetic peak will be about 230lbs@10%, i'd love to say more, but I just dont see it. We'll see how the next 2 years go.....then I'll should have a better idea.

Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz
    OK, so are these genetic freaks that are winning all the natural bbing comps comin in at 240lbs at my height? I didnt think natural BBer's got that big....maybe. I just dont see it ever happening, even if I had the worlds best genetics.
    Let's see, 250 @ 15% is just over 210lbs LBM. Getting down to 4-5% is what, around 220-225? Are there any 5'10" natural BBers coming in around that weight? I don't follow those contests but it's probably stretching it.

Layne (str8flexed) is 5'10", obviously does everything right, and competes somewhere around 195-200 I think, just to give you an idea.

Let's see, 250 @ 15% is just over 210lbs LBM. Getting down to 4-5% is what, around 220-225? Are there any 5'10" natural BBers coming in around that weight? I don't follow those contests but it's probably stretching it.

Layne (str8flexed) is 5'10", obviously does everything right, and competes somewhere around 195-200 I think, just to give you an idea.
    I'm not sure, but I thought I read that he had used PH's or somethin. Correct me if I'm wrong here, and my apologies to Layne if thats false. But yeah, Layne looks great, another 50lbs, he'd be a monster, doesnt seem possible. Oh and I dont think Natural Guys compete at 4% I'd say 6-8 would be more like it.

DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000)
    You could accomplish it. But being that big and lean "naturally" is what makes it an huge challenge. Most likely you will have to wait until your metabolism settles down though problably in your early 30's. I know out of my circle of friends and family only one guy has gotten to that weight and stayed lean naturally. All my other lifting buddies were all on vitamin "s" before they reached that level.
    Last edited by DiamondDelts; 04-30-2006 at 03:11 AM.

pounce is not very well liked. (-100) pounce is not very well liked. (-100) pounce is not very well liked. (-100) pounce is not very well liked. (-100) pounce is not very well liked. (-100) pounce is not very well liked. (-100) pounce is not very well liked. (-100) pounce is not very well liked. (-100) pounce is not very well liked. (-100) pounce is not very well liked. (-100) pounce is not very well liked. (-100)

O/T Does anyone think I could ever be 250lbs

No

aiwass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aiwass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aiwass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aiwass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aiwass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aiwass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aiwass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aiwass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aiwass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aiwass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aiwass has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Bear in mind, Dominik, the differences in hormonal factors at different bodyfat levels. 250 lbs @ 15% and 220 lbs @ 5%, although the same amount of muscle mass, is two entirely different worlds altogether. At 15+%, your body's hormonal environment is perfect for building and maintaining muscle. At 5%, however, your body is in 'girly man' land hormonally, and in no mood for carrying a big, hulking frame of muscularity.

This is why you will see a select few natural guys at 270-280 lbs with high bodyfat (let's say 18+%), but never a natural guy shredded at 230 (at an average height, that is).

Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Exactly, getting massive at high bodyfat isnt a problem, what is a problem is holding onto that muscle while dieting down, and that is where the difference between naturals and juicers becomes most apparent.

Originally Posted by aiwass
    Bear in mind, Dominik, the differences in hormonal factors at different bodyfat levels. 250 lbs @ 15% and 220 lbs @ 5%, although the same amount of muscle mass, is two entirely different worlds altogether. At 15+%, your body's hormonal environment is perfect for building and maintaining muscle. At 5%, however, your body is in 'girly man' land hormonally, and in no mood for carrying a big, hulking frame of muscularity.

This is why you will see a select few natural guys at 270-280 lbs with high bodyfat (let's say 18+%), but never a natural guy shredded at 230 (at an average height, that is).
    Aiwass, good points. I was going to add earlier (my posts always end up too long so I have to edit them) that some of us also have the advantage over guys who spend much of the year dieting for contests, of being able to maintain those higher body fat levels that are conducive to muscle gains (as you described). I know myself that I'd never have made it this far if I was frequently cutting because without steroids it's clearly difficult to preserve all the muscle you've built while getting ripped.

And for strength, maintaining a caloric intake that rarely dips below maintenance is going to be advantageous, and the stronger you become, the more weight you can use to stimulate muscle growth. So it all ties together. It essentially becomes a balance between short and long-term goals. Building more muscle now to look bigger now (albeit with a higher bf%) and better later (with a lower bf%) vs. trying to maintain a physique that looks impressive all year round. In other words, compromising on either conditioning or muscle gains.

The Giant Killer ShreddedShruggin's Avatar
    ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What up luke.

Nope, i dont think its possible. Not with your dedication, anyway

-Shruggin

ArchDukeOfTops is just really nice. (+1000) ArchDukeOfTops is just really nice. (+1000) ArchDukeOfTops is just really nice. (+1000) ArchDukeOfTops is just really nice. (+1000) ArchDukeOfTops is just really nice. (+1000) ArchDukeOfTops is just really nice. (+1000) ArchDukeOfTops is just really nice. (+1000) ArchDukeOfTops is just really nice. (+1000) ArchDukeOfTops is just really nice. (+1000) ArchDukeOfTops is just really nice. (+1000) ArchDukeOfTops is just really nice. (+1000)
    really good discussion.

I think it is possible for you to get to 250 lbs.

When I weighed 165 in november of '03 I wanted to be 185 with the same bodyfat. 165-185 was fairly slow, but I learned the how's and what's of gaining muscle during that period. When I finally got to 185, I didn't feel any bigger. By then I knew how to bulk up, so it took me about half as long to get to 200 lbs. I obviously had several cutting periods along the way to keep myself from becoming a fat ass, but its really not that complicated. If I step up the protien and calories I get bigger.

The trick is every 20 lbs gets more extreme because you require that much more food. I'll tell you this though, now that I'm 200, 220 looks better and better.

Who's to say when I get 220 I won't want to be 235 ?
    Training Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142931161

monkeydan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) monkeydan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) monkeydan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) monkeydan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) monkeydan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) monkeydan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) monkeydan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) monkeydan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) monkeydan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) monkeydan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) monkeydan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm 5'10, could I ever be ALL NATURAL, and get to 250lbs @ 15%BF
    o do you think 250 can ever be accomplished with and pro homornes?
    Er....
    Awesome. Awesome to the max.

kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    250 @ 15%?

**** yeah. definitely possible. you're a yoot, you can make it. injuries would slow you down more than anything.

assuming no injuries, I see no reason that you couldn't make it.

Well I feel pretty damn good right now about my goal then. I just wanna be 220lbs at 10%Bf. So that should be pretty easy if everyone thinks I could get to 250 at just 5% higher BF. Thanks guys for all the input!

DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up Ding, ding. We have a winner!

Originally Posted by Vadim Beliaev
    Exactly, getting massive at high bodyfat isnt a problem, what is a problem is holding onto that muscle while dieting down, and that is where the difference between naturals and juicers becomes most apparent.
    Repped.

The Engineer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Engineer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Engineer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Engineer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Engineer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Engineer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Engineer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Engineer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Engineer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Engineer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The Engineer has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

entirely possible.. I"m 5'10, 255 w/ 18%BF. nature's own.
    I will not give up. I will not stop.

I may move to a new state, but that won't stop me. I may have to start over, but that won't stop me. You will see me someday, under the lights, in the magazines, taking home the trophy. It will happen, and if you're not here to give support then get the hell out of my way - I will not stop for you.

New Year, New Job, Livin in the Same Ol' Town... just with a Lot More $$$ rollin in...

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm not sure, but I thought I read that he had used PH's or somethin. Correct me if I'm wrong here, and my apologies to Layne if thats false. But yeah, Layne looks great, another 50lbs, he'd be a monster, doesnt seem possible. Oh and I dont think Natural Guys compete at 4% I'd say 6-8 would be more like it.
    that is false

apology accepted

alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz
    I'm 5'8". For me to equal the BMI of someone who's 5'10" & 250lbs, I'd have to hit 243lbs. Imagine that, 5'8" @ 243. Personally, I wouldn't ever in my lifetime wanna get much past 200lbs lean, call me lazy or something. Sheeit, I'd be ecstatic to maintain 190 or close to it, while getting a few shades leaner. I dunno man, but this biggorexia **** can be taken too far. I think the 1st thing you should do is focus less on the numbers, and more on the mirror & pics.