deep_purple84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Is there certain foods that decrease the estrogen level in male body ?!?

and another question.. i'm using optimum 100 % whey protein ( gold standard ) 3 months ago .. but i recently read on the label in the allergic section : " this produt contains whey derived from dairy and lecithin derived from soybeans "
    so is that means that optimum whey protein can help the estrogen level to increase in the male body !? so maybe this could lead to gyneomastia !? thx a lot

back to the basics RenegadeRows's Avatar
    RenegadeRows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RenegadeRows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RenegadeRows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RenegadeRows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RenegadeRows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RenegadeRows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RenegadeRows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RenegadeRows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RenegadeRows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RenegadeRows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RenegadeRows has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It won't cause gynecomastia.

I read that broccoli decreases estrogen.
    CONTROLLED LABS - WINNING The WAR Against Genetics
    RenegadeRows [@] controlledlabs.com

nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    no, whey protein cannot lead you to gyno. your body has estrogen naturally and it would take a sharp increase to cause gyno.

read more here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gyno

as far as i know there is a thread on here somewhere about this, do a search, but i do know that broccoli contains Indole-3-Carbinol which will help.
    www.placebro.net

This is a bandit's life, it comes and goes and thems the breaks.

Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by deep_purple84 View Post
    and another question.. i'm using optimum 100 % whey protein ( gold standard ) 3 months ago .. but i recently read on the label in the allergic section : " this produt contains whey derived from dairy and lecithin derived from soybeans "
    so is that means that optimum whey protein can help the estrogen level to increase in the male body !? so maybe this could lead to gyneomastia !? thx a lot
    Lecithin should not contain enough soy compounds to influence estrogen levels, and even if it does it wouldn't be enough to cause gyno. As NNI said it would take a sharp rise in them to do this.

Broc is often referred to as an estrogen blocker but from what I remember, the compound in it is not very well absorbed. If you were worried about environmental estrogens there are some less strong E blockers out there, but I don't think you have much to worry about.
    Don't Support Companies that are suing me!!

Lonny says
    "Supplement your weakness"

crzyhorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) crzyhorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) crzyhorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) crzyhorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) crzyhorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) crzyhorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) crzyhorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) crzyhorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) crzyhorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) crzyhorse will become famous soon enough. (+50) crzyhorse will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Broc, Cabage, Colliflower....

Those are the three main veggies I know off.

Guard_Pass_old is just really nice. (+1000) Guard_Pass_old is just really nice. (+1000) Guard_Pass_old is just really nice. (+1000) Guard_Pass_old is just really nice. (+1000) Guard_Pass_old is just really nice. (+1000) Guard_Pass_old is just really nice. (+1000) Guard_Pass_old is just really nice. (+1000) Guard_Pass_old is just really nice. (+1000) Guard_Pass_old is just really nice. (+1000) Guard_Pass_old is just really nice. (+1000) Guard_Pass_old is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    It won't cause gynecomastia.

I read that broccoli decreases estrogen.
    Yea, is it DIM that does it...I think that's right