Lynch93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lynch93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lynch93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lynch93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lynch93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lynch93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lynch93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lynch93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lynch93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lynch93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lynch93 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thoughts concerning the Sheru Classic 2012

With the competitor list making the rounds for both the open and the 212 classes, one thing I realized was that - unlike last year - many of the open competitors from the Olympia are skipping out on the Sheru (Rhoden, Branch, Dennis I think, Dexter). I believe there's only 9 competitors TOTAL for the open men's which got me thinking, why don't the top 212 guys move up to the open class? I would love to see Flex, Jose and Correa stand next to the likes Phil, Kai and Roelly (and Tony for some serious height difference lol)

Wouldn't they make more money in the open as well?

What do you guys think?

Lynch93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lynch93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lynch93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lynch93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lynch93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lynch93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lynch93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lynch93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lynch93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lynch93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lynch93 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    According to the Competitors list posted on MD, Flex Lewis, Correa aren't competing but David Henry is!

Source: http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...nd-Information

justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justinnnnn is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Honestly, I just want to see Kai's routine. It was amazing last year on that stage.

Looking for video now.

Routine of peace.

I don't even know what that means tbh.
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer