-DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Getting Certified.

So i have a job lined up at my gym to be a trainer, I signed up to take the test through NESTA, and i wanted to work with one of the trainers at the gym just to see how things went and such so he gave me the study guide for it so i didn't have to buy the expensive books. But what im wondering is how long should i read over the stuff before i go to take the test? Also do u think i'll have a hard time getting clients being 18? (My Avatar is an old pic btw) Also how nervous were you guys with your first session?

Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I am about to take my ISSA exam, but I need to get CPR certified 1st. I'm also interested in some answers because I'll be a new PT.
    “Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.” - Mahatma Gandhi.

☆ Mighty Matts that Appreciate pUniCepts Appreciation Crew Appreciation Crew ☆ Founder ☆

-DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500) -DRENN- is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Also i was a certified lifeguard for this summer and im cert in CPR and such, will that follow through with getting PT cert?

DjAnT716 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm running throught the same problem I'm acctually going to certified in cpr by next week but in the middle of july i will b taking the NSCA-CPT examination and i have shadowed several trainers for well over several hundred hours and decided to buy NSCA's Essentials for Personal Trainers and have learned tons from both the trainers and book but i would deffinitly buy the book don't just rely on trainers.
    It's all about form...

nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100) nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100) nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100) nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100) nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100) nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100) nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100) nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100) nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100) nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100) nickmanzoni is not very well liked. (-100)
    I was nervous as hell for my first few months training. It showed. God it showed. Here's the deal: you need to just feel confidence.

Do I say confidence too much? Because that's alot of this lifestyle. Confidence a HUGE reason why people work out in the first place. People want the confidence that comes with the lifestyle, and they'll pay you for it. If you can impart it, you will have that client for life.
    I would've lied if I told you this was easy.

Check out my tumblr: http://nickmanzoni.tumblr.com/

I will bend the red nail. mydamnself's Avatar
    mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I would really study a ton and take your time with it. Bad news is, you'll have a hard time being taken seriously at 17 or 18, but use that time to learn, learn, learn. If you have a poor attitude about having to study stuff now you're in for a rude awakening.
    RKC Instructor
    ---
    Turkish Get Up- 100 lbs.
    5 minute 32 kilo kettlebell snatch test- 68 reps.
    Pistol- 40 kg.
    20 60D nails and 10 Gr2 bolts bent in 20 minutes.
    ---
    I don't haunt this forum. If you say something and I don't reply, I'm not here. If it's important, PM me.

www.averagetoelite.com