Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Gaspari Nutrition About to Launch New Team of Brand Ambassadors >

Hello to all members, mods, admins, veterans and newbies! Hope this post finds you all well and kicking ass in your training, nutrition and supplementation! I have been on this board for many years under the name "Sixthsense," but my real name is Eric Broser. With many of you I have had amazing "relationships," and with others "less than stellar - but on my end I just want to say "it is all good." I respect everyone's right to an opinion, and each of you as individuals and fitness enthusiasts with serious goals! In truth, we are a brotherhood, glued together by the love of pushing and pulling iron, manifesting a better self each and every day. I have been a rep for many outstanding companies in the past such as VPX, ALR, Epic, and All American EFX to name a few. I still have excellent relationships with the owners and people at each one of these organizations., which is a blessing. Early in 2013 I decided to launch my own supplement company under the name B BUILT INTERNATIONAL, and began my line with a BCAA and pre-workout formula. Let me tell you - working with a supplement company and owning one are two completely different animals! That said, things were beginning to go well, and I was rather happy with my progress. However, early in 2014 I was approached by former IFBB Pro and CEO of Gaspari Nutrition, Rich "The Dragonslayer" Gaspari, himself about helping him bring his brand to the next level. Rich and I spoke on the phone many times and met here in Los Angeles to discuss his thought process, goals, and intentions with his company and I was truly impressed with his passion and desire to create a brand unlike any other. Not only does he wish to have some of the best products ever formulated, but he also wants to be the greatest provider of practical and usable information to the entire fitness community, whether the goal is 21" arms, athletic excellence, strength gain, fat loss, a cover model physique or simply to increase ones health, longevity and vitality. He asked me to simply "put my B Built line on the back-burner to be revisited later," while I help him and his new "A-team" become the SUPER-brand he has always envisioned. I began using almost all of his products (some of which I have had used many times in the past) and got a good feel for what his company is all about by talking with many of the people already on board. Rich flew me out to the Arnold Classic to spend time at the booth with all of the athletes and crew, attend his book signing (51 Days: No Excuses - now a best seller on Amazon), go to meetings, and talk shop with the thousands of people walking the Expo.

Fast forward to this post and I have officially teamed up with Gaspari Nutrition as their Lead Board Rep/Brand Ambassador, Director of Digital Content, and of course professional athlete.

I will head up the squad here on bodybuilding.com, with AlecGaspari and Zachattack (long time amazing and trusted Gaspari reps) as my "senior officers," and four more outstanding people/athletes with not only the passion, knowledge and integrity we wish to bring forth, but the physiques to back it up! In other words, people that WALK THE WALK!

Although traditionally we would be called a "Board Rep Team," the term I have assigned to us is "Brand Ambassador Team." While we will be happy to discuss Gaspari products where appropriate and assist with the which, how-to's, and when's, our MAIN OBJECTIVE is going to be to serve bodybuilding.com members in any way we can to help them reach their goals. We will actively seek out people who need assistance with their training, diet, motivation, etc, and will be open to answer any question you want to bring to us, whether on the board or through PM'S. Each member of my team also have a social media (and Body Space) presence on places like FB and Twitter and can also be reached there as well.

Trust me when I tell you that you are going to see many profound, powerful and positive changes ahead with Gaspari Nutrition, each of which will be meticulously created and manifested with one important thought in mind: TO HELP YOU BE THE BEST YOU CAN BE! That is a promise from me, my team and of course Rich Gaspari - the man himself!

I want to thank all of you for your amazing support over the years and want to tell you now that there will be no negativity, bickering, or disrespect coming from anyone on my team. Yes, I have been in my fair share of "wars" here, that is for sure, but the purpose now is nothing more than to help the members of bbing.com how ever I can.

God Bless! Let's ALL reach a higher level this year and beyond!

Eric Broser
    Gaspari Nutrition
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    Attached Images
    Last edited by sixthsense; 03-09-2014 at 01:37 AM.
    *CEO B Built International
    *Head of Social Media/Online Marketing/PR @ All American Pharmaceutical
    *Columnist for Iron Man, Natural Muscle and Muscleandfitness.com
    *Creator of the P/RR/S, FDF/FS and O-BEY-6 Training Systems
    *Trainer/Prep Coach to Athletes Globally

"Limits can be discussed, but in no way need be obeyed."

PipeHitter808 is a name known to all. (+5000) PipeHitter808 is a name known to all. (+5000) PipeHitter808 is a name known to all. (+5000) PipeHitter808 is a name known to all. (+5000) PipeHitter808 is a name known to all. (+5000) PipeHitter808 is a name known to all. (+5000) PipeHitter808 is a name known to all. (+5000) PipeHitter808 is a name known to all. (+5000) PipeHitter808 is a name known to all. (+5000) PipeHitter808 is a name known to all. (+5000) PipeHitter808 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    GJDM! Love me some Gaspari.

"Many want to wear the beret, few want to carry the rucksack"

| Deadlift 555lbs | Back Squat 440lbs | Front Squat 390lbs | C&J 315lbs | Snatch 235lbs |

sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by PipeHitter808 View Post
    GJDM! Love me some Gaspari.

Hell yeah! Thank you!

fast00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fast00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fast00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fast00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fast00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fast00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fast00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fast00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fast00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fast00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fast00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Looking forward too seeing you guys on here

Originally Posted by fast00 View Post
    Looking forward too seeing you guys on here
    Thank you! Appreciated!

Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I am a big Gaspari fan. I currently have AdrenoCharge and Glycofuse in my stack . I'm looking forward to see what you guys have in store.
    ********* I like cats crew *********
    ********* I like dogs crew **********

Originally Posted by Chunkx View Post
    I am a big Gaspari fan. I currently have AdrenoCharge and Glycofuse in my stack . I'm looking forward to see what you guys have in store.
    Love those two products. Good choices. Thank you so much for your support!

fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Great job Eric, sounds very sincere & promising!
    Good luck to you & the "Ambassadors", looking forward to what you've got coming. Gaspari has been solid & looks headed in an even better direction.
    🌠Talk is cheap, Actions are priceless ðŸŒ

ðŸ‹ï¸ TEAM NutraBio

Originally Posted by fatboystick View Post
    Great job Eric, sounds very sincere & promising!
    Good luck to you & the "Ambassadors", looking forward to what you've got coming. Gaspari has been solid & looks headed in an even better direction.
    Thank you so much brother! Appreciate your comments very much!

Cowboys/Razorbacks/Mavs LoudyRowdy's Avatar
    LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sounds great...hope all goes well
    - Spot for sale

TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Been using Anavite Powder for a few months now and loving it! Need to try the new SuperPump next! Good luck and can't wait to see what Gaspari is going to come up with next.
    Instagram - beyond__fitness__

TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I know many of the people/athlete associated with Gaspari closely and consider them all friends. Despite the amazing products and delivering high quality, Gaspari has some of the money evacuated, professional, easy to talk to, motivated team...

Originally Posted by LoudyRowdy View Post
    Sounds great...hope all goes well
    Thank you sir! : )

Originally Posted by TrainerTone View Post
    Been using Anavite Powder for a few months now and loving it! Need to try the new SuperPump next! Good luck and can't wait to see what Gaspari is going to come up with next.
    Appreciated! Thank you!

Originally Posted by TeamIronClad View Post
    I know many of the people/athlete associated with Gaspari closely and consider them all friends. Despite the amazing products and delivering high quality, Gaspari has some of the money evacuated, professional, easy to talk to, motivated team...
    Awesome testimonial right there! Looks like have been brought a board an already highly respected team! Thank you!

Aside from Alec and Zach, who most of you already know well, I will be introducing my team during this week - hopefully all by tomorrow! However, while many of you know me from being in the industry for over 20 years, some of you are newer and may not be familiar with my "work." So, I present a bio on myself, with pertinent info and a few pics. Again, thank you for the support thus far. I look forward to getting to know all of you while also reconnecting with those who have been friends in the past here!

ABOUT ERIC BROSER

Eric Broser has been involved in the health and fitness industry as a trainer, strength/contest prep coach, model, author, magazine columnist, consultant to nutritional supplement companies and gym owner for over 25 years. He is a Natural Professional Bodybuilder (as well as judge and Advisory Board member) and recognized as one of the top drug-free-for-life bodybuilders in the world. Eric has penned over 500 articles on training, supplements, mindset, psychology and nutrition, which have appeared in such major publications as Iron Man, Planet Muscle, Natural Muscle, Muscular Development, Muscle Mag International, Human Muscle and Performance, UCW and Muscular Health and Performance Illustrated. He is currently a monthly columnist for Natural Muscle Magazine, Iron Man, and www.muscleandfitness.com, and has authored four books on the subject of rapid and substantial physique transformation. Eric is the pioneer/developer of the world-renown POWER, REP RANGE, SHOCK and FIBER DAMAGE/FIBER SATURATION training methods, which are being utilized by tens of thousands of bodybuilders and athletes across the globe. The PRRS DVD has been a best seller for well over three years now, while the PRRS and FDFS "E" and Kindle books also continue to lead the pack! Eric also recently introduced his newest system, known as “O-Bey-6,” in a recent issue of Iron Man magazine.

Eric was featured on the cover of Iron Man in October 2008 and has also appeared in the pages of just about every major fitness/bodybuilding magazine as a model, writer or subject of dozens of supplement company advertisements. In May 2010, and again in 2011, he was awarded the honor of being named the "Top Trainer/Author Combination" by Planet Muscle Magazine. Eric has also become one of the most sought after personal trainers and contest/event preparation coaches in the field by athletes, bodybuilders and members of the entertainment industry. He currently works with clients all over the U.S. as well as in countries such as Japan, Australia, France, *****, Afghanistan, Jordan, Great Britain, Kuwait, Germany, Sweden, South Africa, India, Ireland, Egypt, Israel and more. Eric was also recently named to the “America’s Next Great Trainer” Board of Advisors at www.angt.tv and will be working on the development of its upcoming reality series.

FITNESS EDUCATION/CERTIFICATIONS

Hofstra University, Uniondale, NY

B.A. Psychology

International Sports Sciences Association

Certified: Personal Trainer

International Correspondence Schools

Diploma: Fitness and Nutrition

C.H.E.K. Institute

Certified: Scientific Abdominal Training
    Certified: Swiss Ball Training

Charles Poliquin

Certified: Strength Coaching Theory

National Academy of Health and Fitness
    Certified: Personal Trainer
    Certified: Advanced Nutrition
    Certified: Science of Plyometrics
    Certified: Advanced Medical Terminology

ACE:
    Certified: Free-Style Training for Women

SOCIAL MEDIA PRESENCE:

www.b-built.net

FB Pages:

-*****://www.********.com/ebroser
    -*****://www.********.com/coachericbroser
    -*****://www.********.com/BroserBuilt
    -*****://www.********.com/eric.broser

Twitter Pages:

-*****://twitter.com/BroserBuilt
    -*****://twitter.com/EricBroser

Pinterest:

-http://pinterest.com/ericbroser/

Linkedin:

-http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=80926990

Google+:

-*****://plus.google.com/104156600207825338246/posts

Instagram

ericbroser

RELATED INDUSTRY ACCOMPLISHMENTS

Bodybuilding/Bodybuilding Competition:

-NGA Competition Judge
    -Achieved professional status in the NGA and IFPA
    -Member: NGA Advisory Board

Innovations:

-Developer of the POWER, REP RANGE, SHOCK Training System (thread in Workout Programs forum)
    -Developer of the FIBER DAMAGE/FIBER SATURATION Training System (thread in Workout Programs forum)
    -Co developer of the Alpha Male Advanced Workouts Training System
    -Developer of the “GIT” principle and “ADD-ON-SETS” training technique.

Books/DVD’s:

-The PRRS Mass Training System E-Book
    -The FDFS Blitz Training System E-Book
    -Alpha Male Advanced Workouts E-Book
    -Building the Perfect Beast Naturally
    -The PRRS Mass Training System DVD

1-10981_027.jpg1-10564_146.jpg1-10564_064.jpg1-IMG_1278 - Version 2.jpg1-10564_100.jpg1-10564_192.jpg

TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ^^Impressive resume right there.

Originally Posted by TeamIronClad View Post
    ^^Impressive resume right there.
    Thank you so much my friend. Appreciate you!

thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by sixthsense View Post
    Hello to all members, mods, admins, veterans and newbies! Hope this post finds you all well and kicking ass in your training, nutrition and supplementation! I have been on this board for many years under the name "Sixthsense," but my real name is Eric Broser. With many of you I have had amazing "relationships," and with others "less than stellar - but on my end I just want to say "it is all good." I respect everyone's right to an opinion, and each of you as individuals and fitness enthusiasts with serious goals! In truth, we are a brotherhood, glued together by the love of pushing and pulling iron, manifesting a better self each and every day. I have been a rep for many outstanding companies in the past such as VPX, ALR, Epic, and All American EFX to name a few. I still have excellent relationships with the owners and people at each one of these organizations., which is a blessing. Early in 2013 I decided to launch my own supplement company under the name B BUILT INTERNATIONAL, and began my line with a BCAA and pre-workout formula. Let me tell you - working with a supplement company and owning one are two completely different animals! That said, things were beginning to go well, and I was rather happy with my progress. However, early in 2014 I was approached by former IFBB Pro and CEO of Gaspari Nutrition, Rich "The Dragonslayer" Gaspari, himself about helping him bring his brand to the next level. Rich and I spoke on the phone many times and met here in Los Angeles to discuss his thought process, goals, and intentions with his company and I was truly impressed with his passion and desire to create a brand unlike any other. Not only does he wish to have some of the best products ever formulated, but he also wants to be the greatest provider of practical and usable information to the entire fitness community, whether the goal is 21" arms, athletic excellence, strength gain, fat loss, a cover model physique or simply to increase ones health, longevity and vitality. He asked me to simply "put my B Built line on the back-burner to be revisited later," while I help him and his new "A-team" become the SUPER-brand he has always envisioned. I began using almost all of his products (some of which I have had used many times in the past) and got a good feel for what his company is all about by talking with many of the people already on board. Rich flew me out to the Arnold Classic to spend time at the booth with all of the athletes and crew, attend his book signing (51 Days: No Excuses - now a best seller on Amazon), go to meetings, and talk shop with the thousands of people walking the Expo.

Fast forward to this post and I have officially teamed up with Gaspari Nutrition as their Lead Board Rep/Brand Ambassador, Director of Digital Content, and of course professional athlete.

I will head up the squad here on bodybuilding.com, with AlecGaspari and Zachattack (long time amazing and trusted Gaspari reps) as my "senior officers," and four more outstanding people/athletes with not only the passion, knowledge and integrity we wish to bring forth, but the physiques to back it up! In other words, people that WALK THE WALK!

Although traditionally we would be called a "Board Rep Team," the term I have assigned to us is "Brand Ambassador Team." While we will be happy to discuss Gaspari products where appropriate and assist with the which, how-to's, and when's, our MAIN OBJECTIVE is going to be to serve bodybuilding.com members in any way we can to help them reach their goals. We will actively seek out people who need assistance with their training, diet, motivation, etc, and will be open to answer any question you want to bring to us, whether on the board or through PM'S. Each member of my team also have a social media (and Body Space) presence on places like FB and Twitter and can also be reached there as well.

Trust me when I tell you that you are going to see many profound, powerful and positive changes ahead with Gaspari Nutrition, each of which will be meticulously created and manifested with one important thought in mind: TO HELP YOU BE THE BEST YOU CAN BE! That is a promise from me, my team and of course Rich Gaspari - the man himself!

I want to thank all of you for your amazing support over the years and want to tell you now that there will be no negativity, bickering, or disrespect coming from anyone on my team. Yes, I have been in my fair share of "wars" here, that is for sure, but the purpose now is nothing more than to help the members of bbing.com how ever I can.

God Bless! Let's ALL reach a higher level this year and beyond!

Eric Broser
    Gaspari Nutrition
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    Congrats! Especially to a fellow August 03' join date member, don't see too many of us going back that far anymore...
    ***New Beginning***

Originally Posted by thelast10 View Post
    Congrats! Especially to a fellow August 03' join date member, don't see too many of us going back that far anymore...
    WOW - that is ironic! LOL. You are my Aug 03 "brother!" Thanks for the message!

And your sig says it all bro!

thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    WOW - that is ironic! LOL. You are my Aug 03 "brother!" Thanks for the message!

And your sig says it all bro!
    Yea back in 06'-07' I hurt my back, by the end of 07' I was fully addicted to opiates and out of bodybuilding completely, I have over 2 1/2 years clean now, and got back into bodybuilding about 3 1/2 months ago, it feels good to be back. It's also quite amazing how far supplement's have come along, in fact If I remember correctly, this section of the forum didn't even exist when I stopped back in 07' lol...
    ***New Beginning***

Yea back in 06'-07' I hurt my back, by the end of 07' I was fully addicted to opiates and out of bodybuilding completely, I have over 2 1/2 years clean now, and got back into bodybuilding about 3 1/2 months ago, it feels good to be back. It's also quite amazing how far supplement's have come along, in fact If I remember correctly, this section of the forum didn't even exist when I stopped back in 07' lol...
    Wow, another thing we have in common! Hurt my back so bad in 2004 that I was in bed/therapy for 8 months and was told my bodybuilding career was over.

Glad you are back in the game bro!

Wow, another thing we have in common! Hurt my back so bad in 2004 that I was in bed/therapy for 8 months and was told my bodybuilding career was over.

Glad you are back in the game bro!
    Wow, that's creepy similar lol! Glad to see you succeeded as well too... It makes you appreciate it a lot more, once its taken from you, and you get a 2nd chance at it...
    ***New Beginning***

Wow, that's creepy similar lol! Glad to see you succeeded as well too... It makes you appreciate it a lot more, once its taken from you, and you get a 2nd chance at it...
    They wanted to cut and fuse me. I said no! Found a doc that worked with the Miami Dolphins. He told me he could get me back to the gym if I gave him 6-8 months of PAIN! The following year with only a few month of hard training placed 7 out of 14 at the Natural Pro Universe! And man, did I appreciate that!

They wanted to cut and fuse me. I said no! Found a doc that worked with the Miami Dolphins. He told me he could get me back to the gym if I gave him 6-8 months of PAIN! The following year with only a few month of hard training placed 7 out of 14 at the Natural Pro Universe! And man, did I appreciate that!
    Wow, Congrats... It sounds like your injury was a bit more serious, I was doing DL's and just hurt my lower back, and being a stubborn kid, and on AAS at the time, I tried pushing through the pain, till I couldn't stand, get up from sitting, probably THE biggest mistake of my life. I always wonder what direction my life would've gone if I had just stopped working out that night, or had never done that DL, because it led to a multi year addiction I am truly lucky to come out alive from..
    ***New Beginning***

Wow, Congrats... It sounds like your injury was a bit more serious, I was doing DL's and just hurt my lower back, and being a stubborn kid, and on AAS at the time, I tried pushing through the pain, till I couldn't stand, get up from sitting, probably THE biggest mistake of my life. I always wonder what direction my life would've gone if I had just stopped working out that night, or had never done that DL, because it led to a multi year addiction I am truly lucky to come out alive from..
    Well God Bless brother! That is no small feat coming back from an addiction like that. Congratulations and I look forward to interacting with you more!!!

Well God Bless brother! That is no small feat coming back from an addiction like that. Congratulations and I look forward to interacting with you more!!!
    Sounds good brother!
    ***New Beginning***

SuperAWESOMO is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SuperAWESOMO is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SuperAWESOMO is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SuperAWESOMO is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SuperAWESOMO is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SuperAWESOMO is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SuperAWESOMO is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SuperAWESOMO is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SuperAWESOMO is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SuperAWESOMO is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SuperAWESOMO is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Great to hear the news!

ISean23 is just really nice. (+1000) ISean23 is just really nice. (+1000) ISean23 is just really nice. (+1000) ISean23 is just really nice. (+1000) ISean23 is just really nice. (+1000) ISean23 is just really nice. (+1000) ISean23 is just really nice. (+1000) ISean23 is just really nice. (+1000) ISean23 is just really nice. (+1000) ISean23 is just really nice. (+1000) ISean23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    much love to gaspari.
    Gaspari SuperPump 3.0 log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160269411 (finished)
    PharmaFreak SuperFreak log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161350453

Originally Posted by ISean23 View Post
    much love to gaspari.
    Thank you!