Closed Thread
    LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

BB.com Android app

Hey guys,

I was hoping to find a bodybuilding app on my Android phone. All I found was some Arnold soundboard (which of course I downloaded). ******** has an app, why shouldn't teh misc.

You can delete if this has been mentioned before or never going to happen.

Thanks
    (っ◕‿◕)っ

aneaga has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aneaga has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aneaga has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aneaga has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aneaga has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aneaga has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aneaga has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aneaga has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aneaga has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aneaga has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aneaga has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by _BpG_ View Post
    Hey guys,

I was hoping to find a bodybuilding app on my Android phone. All I found was some Arnold soundboard (which of course I downloaded). ******** has an app, why shouldn't teh misc.

You can delete if this has been mentioned before or never going to happen.

Thanks
    Hey, a few days ago I published an Android application exactly for bodybuilding, it's called "Bodybuilder", let me know what you think of it

bayou_piper is on a distinguished road. (+10) bayou_piper is on a distinguished road. (+10) bayou_piper is on a distinguished road. (+10) bayou_piper is on a distinguished road. (+10) bayou_piper is on a distinguished road. (+10) bayou_piper is on a distinguished road. (+10) bayou_piper is on a distinguished road. (+10) bayou_piper is on a distinguished road. (+10) bayou_piper is on a distinguished road. (+10) bayou_piper is on a distinguished road. (+10) bayou_piper is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by aneaga View Post
    Hey, a few days ago I published an Android application exactly for bodybuilding, it's called "Bodybuilder", let me know what you think of it
    Been looking for something like this. I will give it a try and let you know.
    "One who sees the inaction that is in action, and the action that is an inaction, is wise indeed."

-- The Bhgagavad Gita

LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks BB.com

I just downloaded the Android app.
    (っ◕‿◕)っ

LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz
    Keymaster of platinum accounts

DIRECT WORDS FROM THE CEO/HEAD CHEESE....

-Mods cannot do name changes

-Mods cannot mass delete posts/threads

-Mods can only neg, no agreeing with posts

In other words if you do not like what you originally called yourself, do not take responsibility of what you wanted to at one point type for the world to see, or desperately want green boxes - YOU ARE OUT OF LUCK.