WeakAsFuark is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Im really frustrated! Such a missed oportunity in my first year!

Hi guys!

First of all, english is not my first language, so sorry for any mispelling.

Id like to share my frustration with you guys, but let me give you a brief historical context

This is my first year of lifting. My weight on last december was around 83kg.

I was the skinny fat type, but not too skinny, maybe a bit more chubby than skinny but not fat either.

My first goal was to lose weight, and here it starts my first mistake: I went for an agressive diet, My calorie intake was less than 1600 calories, and I was not consuming a good amount of protein. I did not use suplementa like whey, wich was a stupid mistake. People told me that I should start using protein shake ony after 3 months of workout wich now I realize it doesn make any sense.

But I at least I did loose some weight. I loss around 20lbs (9kg) during my first two months doing cardio + deficot calorie diet wich was not so good.

But the big mistake was when I wan to go up to something close to my initial weight to build some mass, and heres my biggest mistake: I got so lazy and annoyed about the idea of couting calories, let alone macros. I spent like 3 months not counting calories, macros etc.

Despite of that, I managed to get back to my initial weight without much effort. I feel like I can gain weight relatively easy, wich is good, but on the other hand I can also get fat quicly specially on my belly, wich sucks. And the result of doing this without couting anytning is that I got more fat than muscle I guess.

Now I have learned from my mistakes, but I am really frustrated because I know I had a good potential of acutally building a decent amount of lean body mass.

So I was wondering if all the gains that did not have in my first year I can have in the secound year ?

Im on a cuttinf right now trying to reduce the size of my belly.

Id like to post a pic of mine but Im a bit ashamed of doing this... Im in rage.

No one replyed. Sad lol.

Id like to know if the gains that I could have gained in my first year will hardly be gained in my second year of lifting and diet.

Im asking thia because I always hear people saying that the first is the year that you have most gains. Is it really true ? I mean I think experience you can build after the first yeat can maximize your gains, so maybe the potential that I had could not actually be explored well in my first year.

Another thing that I didnt mention but I was thinking about it the other day. I am taking finasteride pills, is there a possibility that this medicine minimizing potential gains ? Id like to hear that from people who take finasteride.

Thanks!

K3RBY will become famous soon enough. (+50) K3RBY will become famous soon enough. (+50) K3RBY will become famous soon enough. (+50) K3RBY will become famous soon enough. (+50) K3RBY will become famous soon enough. (+50) K3RBY will become famous soon enough. (+50) K3RBY will become famous soon enough. (+50) K3RBY will become famous soon enough. (+50) K3RBY will become famous soon enough. (+50) K3RBY will become famous soon enough. (+50) K3RBY will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Don' be ashamed to post your picture man, no ego!

Originally Posted by K3RBY View Post
    Don' be ashamed to post your picture man, no ego!
    Firstly, thank you for the reply and for emcouraging to post some pics.

As you can see, I still have a lot of fat on my belly and little muscle mass still. I cant go down below, lets say, 13% bodyfat as I would look too skinny.

As I said on my original post, my bulking diet was just bad. Of course I did gain some mucle mass, but on the othe hand I got a lot fat on my belly, I get fat with ease.

I think I have learned from my mistakes tho. Im now on a cutting diet. I want to a good portion of that fat on my belly before going to bulk. Now Im couting my calories and macros intake on myfitnesspal app almost every single day and I'll keep doing it on my second bulking as well. I wont fall into that trap of just eating well without having any idea of the amount of food Im eating.

What is my bodyfat you guys estimate ?

EDIT: I CANT POST LINKS/IMAGES AS, ACCORDING TO THIS FORUM RULES, YOU CAN ONLY POST IF YOU HAVE MORE THAN 50 POSTS. WHAT CAN I DO ?

Thanks!

EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well you know the main thing to focus on is the basics. Progress on the bar and eating well to support your training.
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl