Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Mike2110 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Testosterone levels checked

I got my blood test results back which showed my testosterone level at 320 ng/dl . Dr. said it's normal but I think thats very low. I am only 20 years old and workout regularly. Doing some research I read that physically active 20 year old should be between 800 to 1200 ng/dl. So I guess genetically I have low testosterone. Does anyone know of a way of raising the body's natural production of testosterone without using steroids? My diet is clean, I eat alot of protein, zinc supplements etc... Is there anything that would REALLY noticeably double or more my testosterone levels without steroids. Theres alot of supplements that claim to but I dont really trust them. Any help would be appreciated. thanks

slow90lx is a name known to all. (+5000) slow90lx is a name known to all. (+5000) slow90lx is a name known to all. (+5000) slow90lx is a name known to all. (+5000) slow90lx is a name known to all. (+5000) slow90lx is a name known to all. (+5000) slow90lx is a name known to all. (+5000) slow90lx is a name known to all. (+5000) slow90lx is a name known to all. (+5000) slow90lx is a name known to all. (+5000) slow90lx is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Mike2110 View Post
    I got my blood test results back which showed my testosterone level at 320 ng/dl . Dr. said it's normal but I think thats very low. I am only 20 years old and workout regularly. Doing some research I read that physically active 20 year old should be between 800 to 1200 ng/dl. So I guess genetically I have low testosterone. Does anyone know of a way of raising the body's natural production of testosterone without using steroids? My diet is clean, I eat alot of protein, zinc supplements etc... Is there anything that would REALLY noticeably double or more my testosterone levels without steroids. Theres alot of supplements that claim to but I dont really trust them. Any help would be appreciated. thanks
    I would personally get it checked again. I have heard that it will vary, even my doc told me that when I had mine tested. I am going to get it tested again probably towards the end of summer.
    T-bol is all natural and will help raise total and free test. I think activate xtreme is all natural as well, but not sure...

DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i think you should go with what he says.. cuz you know.. hes the doctor?.. anyways you can try a natural test booster they sell tham here at bb.com

PBateman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PBateman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PBateman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PBateman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PBateman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PBateman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PBateman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PBateman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PBateman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PBateman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PBateman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Are you 20 or 26?

Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000)
    6oxo is amazing at boosting and keeping test level in the above normal to high range ....

even if I were to take a cycle of testosterone enthante for 10 weeks at 500mg/week. What kind of result can I expect? Can I expect to go into the 800-1200ng/dl range? And keep it there with a proper pct in place?

Aussie12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aussie12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aussie12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aussie12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aussie12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aussie12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aussie12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aussie12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aussie12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aussie12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aussie12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    even if I were to take a cycle of testosterone enthante for 10 weeks at 500mg/week. What kind of result can I expect? Can I expect to go into the 800-1200ng/dl range? And keep it there with a proper pct in place?
    No, you would probably go to ~3k ng/dl and then drop to lower than what you started with. Because thats not natural production thats just exogenous test in your system, as soon as you stop injecting you will probably be very suppressed.

getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Natural test booster do next to nothing except making you horny like a b!tch.

Tell your doctor that you don't feel normal anymore and you are having a hard time with your sex life.
    how can she neg... HOW CAN SHE NEG!!! HOW?!

Originally Posted by getbig_ttt View Post

Tell your doctor that you don't feel normal anymore and you are having a hard time with your sex life.
    And by saying that, what is there that the doctor can prescribe? Is there some kind of prescription drug that can INCREASE natural test production?

~~Member of the pham~~ progainer's Avatar
    progainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) progainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) progainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) progainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) progainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) progainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) progainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) progainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) progainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) progainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) progainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Smile k

Not sure dude, but keep us posted.......I don't think the doc will be giving you a script for test at 20yr old, but then again he might....I know it can be wierd talking to the docs about this type of thing...I was having issues with acne once and really really wanted my test levels read just for bodybuilding to see where they were and when I asked my doc to do bloods on me to see test levels she sat down and had a conversation with me about the side affects of AAS. Then she went on to say that any legal oral test booster products cant really do too much since the liver will kill it on first pass......At the end, I started AAS and she did my bloods...lol....However I never got to see the paper work and she said everything was in the normal range......I will be requesting one after PCT
    IF YOU DON'T SQUAT, YOU ARE NOT SQUAT!

~~Proud member of the pham~~

I just dont understand what is it that other ppl who have natural high test levels have that Im missing, can't be my diet, I eat clean, I workout like motherfu***r . Is it really just my genetics, Anyone think about just taking like 100mg of test/week forever. Would that be harmfull if lets say for a year I just took 100mg/week test enthante?

wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I just dont understand what is it that other ppl who have natural high test levels have that Im missing, can't be my diet, I eat clean, I workout like motherfu***r . Is it really just my genetics, Anyone think about just taking like 100mg of test/week forever. Would that be harmfull if lets say for a year I just took 100mg/week test enthante?
    its called TRT or HRT, talk to your doctor or a clinic. there are people who do this with success, but not usually at twenty...
    I can do amazing things for your body composition. PM for more info.

Disclaimer: posting while erect.

THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Question

What products have you already used?

Got pre/post bloodworks to claim they do not work?
    Olympus Labs/Lyfestyle Research & Development (R&D) Director

SpartanWarriorDescendant Greek_Elite's Avatar
    Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    bigger balls?? jp.. i dunno what makes the difference for people but i am going thru similar things.. just did bloodwork today cuz my sex drive has been ****ty.. i been using stoked by Anabolic Innovations for 2 weeks now, as well as some Maca and HGW to help w/ the sex drive n have been ok, but i feel like my natty test production is horrible

what the issue w/ yur testosterone? low libido? tiredness? etc
    "We Spartans are said to be descended from Hercules himself. Taught never to retreat, never to surrender. Taught that death in the battlefield in service to Sparta is the greatest glory he could achieve in his life. Spartans, the finest soldiers the world has ever known." ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!!
    ΣΠ

Opiate/Drug Withdrawal Herbal Aid (& for general calmness/stress relief): http://calmsupport.refersion.com/c/fe52
    Ingredients include GABA, Passion Flower, Valerian Root, etc

PM for Bonobos referral

Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000)
    Mike I am going to try to help you out here... I hope my typing is not a waste of everyones time.

Everyone has a different natural test level. I bet you were tested when your levels were just down some. A 20 year old really won't have issues in this dept- and if it was reading low you might just have been that way from stress of life or training... Don't worry about it too much.

There are many things you can do to support healthy test levels- sounds like some of them you do now. I will keep with the ZMA or add it if your not. Those vitamins in that ratio have been shown to support good test levels- take it before bed...

Also make sure you eat enough- and enough good fats like FLAX, CLA, and Fish oil. Some basic caps (pills) one of each a day might help. Flax and Fish oil are kinda the same.. you could get away with just one of the two. I take a Flax cap and a CLA cap every morning. You don't need tons of these fats- just enough to make sure your not deficient. You could always take a second serving in the evening too.

Overall- Vitamins and nutrition are important and effect your test levels- but do not forget REST and RECOVERY. A good night sleep has a positive effect on your test levels- which raise and are higher in the morning after good sleep. Repeated good rest and recovery have as much growth help as good excersise habbits.. ZMA actually makes me sleep a little better I think.

Some just have high levels- Other have low levels. Most people probably dip into both ranges at times.. A test on your test levels is just a snap shot at that moment- it does not really show you where it lies all the time.

Genetics do effect it. Your 20 years old- If your not growing breasts- and you can get a hard on I am sure your fine. I doubt the doctor will prescribe you Test replacement therapy- which you would have to remain on for the rest of your life- Seems uncool to me. Avoid it if possible

If you add external test in the form of steriods or meds or whatever you will certainly increase your test levels- High if you take alot. You will be subject to side effects- and your body will in turn stop making natural test. This in the long term will hurt you and lower your natural test levels further. It might take you years to recover from somthing like this depending on the damage you do. Not worth it in my opinion.

And by saying that, what is there that the doctor can prescribe? Is there some kind of prescription drug that can INCREASE natural test production?
    Yes- and it would replace your body making natural test- You would become dependent on it. It is for people who really have low low test levels that can not be treated or recover from- replacement therapy is not what you need. Adding prescription test will lower your levels further..

Your kinda asking the same questions over and over.. I hope you know that taking or adding more unnatural test is not what you should be doing...

Ok-

Now if you really wanted to go further you could experiment with Tribulus- which some say is worthless yet some evidence suggests it works. It's it not expensive if you wanted to try it and see for yourself. It won't really hurt you either...

Now somthing like Nolvadex XT or 6OXO is probably the type of supplement your really interested in. Both have been show to significantly increase your natural test levels- yes the test is comming from you rbody making it- and it will remain in the high level range untill you complete the cycle. After it will dip back down- but your never in fear of killing off your body's natural test making . Also- it will counter act estrogen and therefore increase the ratio between test and est.. .good if you want to build up, strengthen, and cut...

Good luck-

I will probably get more negative rep points for this post from someone who thinks you should go do some steriods.. though...

Vigor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vigor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vigor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vigor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vigor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vigor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vigor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vigor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vigor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vigor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vigor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In my opinion that's definitely low for a 20 year old, considering possibly by the time you hit your later 20's you could be in the 100 range. I would get it checked again to be sure then consult with your doctor.
    Lifting Hobbyist, member since 2004. I rep back, always (on recharge).

Cycle Experience: 1-AD, Andro, Havoc, H-Drol, 11-OXO, BOLD

H: 6'5
    W: 220-ish (lean)

michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000)
    those numbers are completely fine...yes, its low, but its still normal. as long as its not below 250, then your fine.

at age 20, your test levels are not peak yet, they peak in the late 20s so you can expect them to go up more. im in my low 20s and my total test is 338, but my free test is high.

what is your free test?

Caiolgn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caiolgn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caiolgn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caiolgn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caiolgn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caiolgn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caiolgn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caiolgn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caiolgn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caiolgn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caiolgn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    check the free fraction

I'd rather have 250 total test and 80 free test than 1200 total test and 20 free test

Originally Posted by Caiolgn View Post
    check the free fraction

I'd rather have 250 total test and 80 free test than 1200 total test and 20 free test
    Im a little confused, so free test is whats just floating around and not yet being used? So there are things that can make more of the free test used? something like that?

getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbig_ttt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Any one ever heard of HCG? (I think thats how its called)

Originally Posted by THEHUGE View Post
    What products have you already used?

Got pre/post bloodworks to claim they do not work?
    ActivateX, Tbol and Animal test (I also took Novedex and had good results)

Why, in gods name, would I go to the doctor to get a blood test before/after taking test boosters? I don't have that much time on my hand!

Maybe they do raise test levels, but not enough so I could notice anything.

THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ActivateX, Tbol and Animal test (I also took Novedex and had good results)

Why, in gods name, would I go to the doctor to get a blood test before/after taking test boosters? I don't have that much time on my hand!
    Because bold statements like yours(contradicting what a ton of people have seen proofs of) should always been substantiated by concrete facts.

I see none.

Maybe "test-boosters haven't produced results comparable to injectable exogenous testosterone in me" would have been a more accurate,albeit obvious, statement.
    Last edited by THEHUGE; 04-17-2009 at 04:44 AM.
    Olympus Labs/Lyfestyle Research & Development (R&D) Director

Originally Posted by THEHUGE View Post
    Because bold statements like yours(contradicting what a ton of people have seen proofs of) should always been substantiated by concrete facts.

I see none.

Maybe "test-boosters haven't produced results comparable to injectable exogenous testosterone in me" would have been a more accurate,albeit obvious, statement.
    Maybe they do raise test levels, but not enough so I could notice anything

IMO, they do next to nothing. If I can't feel anything different, I wont waste time going for some blood work for a test booster.

But you are right, I do not have any research to back my statement.

Vigor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vigor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vigor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vigor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vigor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vigor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vigor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vigor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vigor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vigor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vigor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by michael3435 View Post
    those numbers are completely fine...yes, its low, but its still normal. as long as its not below 250, then your fine.

at age 20, your test levels are not peak yet, they peak in the late 20s so you can expect them to go up more. im in my low 20s and my total test is 338, but my free test is high.

what is your free test?
    Actually this is somewhat incorrect, some instances are unique. However test level's peak in the early 20's (most scientific studies put it around 22-23 years old). Test levels begin to decline after that, just like a bell curve, you ride up, peak then begin the ride back down.

I've lived part of that bell curve, I was raging in my early 20's, once I hit 25 I noticed a slight decline, now 27, certainly noticed declines, significant? No, but definitely noticeable.
    Lifting Hobbyist, member since 2004. I rep back, always (on recharge).

Cycle Experience: 1-AD, Andro, Havoc, H-Drol, 11-OXO, BOLD

H: 6'5
    W: 220-ish (lean)

Blender02 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blender02 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blender02 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blender02 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    what are the normal test ranges? I just had my 40 year old physical and the doctor said my test was fine and my number was in the 520's. What range should we be looking to see?

Originally Posted by Blender02 View Post
    what are the normal test ranges? I just had my 40 year old physical and the doctor said my test was fine and my number was in the 520's. What range should we be looking to see?
    Your good in the 520's

I think 300-600 is the most normal range..

Above 800 is getting high...

Under 250 is low...

But Like others pointed out- The free test is the most imortant. I have a low test level... naturally.. But my free test at most times is in the normal range.

I assume becuase I train and supplement - but gains do come a bit harder for me.

Everyone is different- But if your not extremely low and don't want to go on replacement therapy.. there is only a few options for you to raise your levels.

dirkwright will become famous soon enough. (+50) dirkwright will become famous soon enough. (+50) dirkwright will become famous soon enough. (+50) dirkwright will become famous soon enough. (+50) dirkwright will become famous soon enough. (+50) dirkwright will become famous soon enough. (+50) dirkwright will become famous soon enough. (+50) dirkwright will become famous soon enough. (+50) dirkwright will become famous soon enough. (+50) dirkwright will become famous soon enough. (+50) dirkwright will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I don't know what you mean by "natural", but my total T went from about 330 to 936 on Novedex XT. Of course, that product isn't what I would call "natural", though of course it is OTC.

I think this thread should be in the HRT section of the board. There is a ton of information there on this subject.
    Bodybuilders are the only people I know who will consume the worst tasting stuff because they know "it's good for them"...

michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000) michael3435 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Vigor View Post
    Actually this is somewhat incorrect, some instances are unique. However test level's peak in the early 20's (most scientific studies put it around 22-23 years old). Test levels begin to decline after that, just like a bell curve, you ride up, peak then begin the ride back down.

I've lived part of that bell curve, I was raging in my early 20's, once I hit 25 I noticed a slight decline, now 27, certainly noticed declines, significant? No, but definitely noticeable.
    no, they peak in the late 20s, decline from 30

http://www.bio-medicine.org/medicine...cades-15375-1/

http://www.medrehab.com/Falling_Testosterone.php

simple google search.

dirkwright will become famous soon enough. (+50) dirkwright will become famous soon enough. (+50) dirkwright will become famous soon enough. (+50) dirkwright will become famous soon enough. (+50) dirkwright will become famous soon enough. (+50) dirkwright will become famous soon enough. (+50) dirkwright will become famous soon enough. (+50) dirkwright will become famous soon enough. (+50) dirkwright will become famous soon enough. (+50) dirkwright will become famous soon enough. (+50) dirkwright will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Maybe they do raise test levels, but not enough so I could notice anything.
    You don't have to go to a doctor. There are private labs that will test you for a fee. I did both before and after and the difference in my total T was 3 times from Novedex XT, which is an AI. I believe going from a total T of 330 to 936 would be considered "significant" by most people, don't you? Oh, and my E2 levels went way down too, of course.
    Bodybuilders are the only people I know who will consume the worst tasting stuff because they know "it's good for them"...

Im a little confused, so free test is whats just floating around and not yet being used? So there are things that can make more of the free test used? something like that?
    I think the HRT section of the board has all the answers you could ask about this subject.

But, to be brief, free test is the active, unbound test that actually does something good for you.

Originally Posted by michael3435 View Post
    no, they peak in the late 20s, decline from 30

http://www.bio-medicine.org/medicine...cades-15375-1/

http://www.medrehab.com/Falling_Testosterone.php

simple google search.
    Still, at that age, he should be pushing the upper limits of normal, shouldn't he? I know everyone is different, but his results seem low to me.

"For example, average total testosterone levels in men aged 65 to 69 fell from 503 nanograms/decileter (ng/dL) in 1988 to 423 ng/dL in 2003."

from the second website you posted.