diesel15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hey guys! new here! check out my routine PLEASE!

Hi everybody!

Let me first tell u a little about myself....i have been lifiting for quite a while now (2 years)...i consider myself to be in the "intermediate level" as i m still not a very advanced lifter.
    My aim now is to add as much mass muscle as possible.
    I always set up my own routines and recently have come up with this one. Please don't be afraid to give me ur feedback. Also i have always lifted 4 times a week never 3 as i am intending:

MONDAY
    Legs (inlcuding squats and deads...)
    Back
    Abs

WEDNESDAY
    Chest (incline, falt , decline, inlined flies, dips)
    Shoulders (dumbell press, lateral raise and others)

FRIDAY
    Biceps
    Triceps
    Abs

I guess my main concern is that i am scared that 3 times a week would be too little for someone lifting for a long time like myself. But i think at least my muscles will have enought time to recover + each session won;t last more than 50 minutes.

Diet: have covered that...no problem!

What do u think?
    Is 4 times better? how would u do that?

THX GUYS!!!
    Be a playa' or be played!

bump!

jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000)

Re: Hey guys! new here! check out my routine PLEASE!

Originally posted by diesel15
    Hi everybody!

Let me first tell u a little about myself....i have been lifiting for quite a while now (2 years)...i consider myself to be in the "intermediate level" as i m still not a very advanced lifter.
    My aim now is to add as much mass muscle as possible.
    I always set up my own routines and recently have come up with this one. Please don't be afraid to give me ur feedback. Also i have always lifted 4 times a week never 3 as i am intending:

MONDAY
    Legs (inlcuding squats and deads...)
    Back
    Abs

WEDNESDAY
    Chest (incline, falt , decline, inlined flies, dips)
    Shoulders (dumbell press, lateral raise and others)

FRIDAY
    Biceps
    Triceps
    Abs

I guess my main concern is that i am scared that 3 times a week would be too little for someone lifting for a long time like myself. But i think at least my muscles will have enought time to recover + each session won;t last more than 50 minutes.

Diet: have covered that...no problem!

What do u think?
    Is 4 times better? how would u do that?

THX GUYS!!!
    3x a week is fine
    split legs and back up on different days imo
    put back on tuesday and put shoulders on monday or put back on friday. just my humble opinion
    peace
    j

p.s. welcome to the boards bro. glad to have u here

Thx jhov!

I guess i put back with legs for one reason...i workout at home and don't have a bar ftted for pullups (any alternative using dumbells or barbell?)...i only have 2 exercices in mind for the back (barbell row and dumbell row which i will repeat 3times each)...Any other suggestions?

scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz
    where are deadlifts for back... buy on if the bars that fit in a door...

jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000)
    bye a chinup/pullup station
    -t bar rows
    -yates rows
    -deadlifts
    -incline bb/db rows
    -flat bench rows
    -one arm db rows

traps:
    shrugs
    snatch
    cleans
    just a few off the top of my head bro
    good luck and any more questions just ask bro
    peace
    j

Well to tell u the truth, i m still a student living in a dorm (my own room) so i can only afford buying an adjustable bench, free weights and a barbell! I m not even allowed to fit a bar in between the doors Oh well! I guess i will have to do without it!
    By the way, i know shrugs but cleans and snatch i don't...
    Any links?

again thx so much man

scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz
    Originally posted by diesel15
    Well to tell u the truth, i m still a student living in a dorm (my own room) so i can only afford buying an adjustable bench, free weights and a barbell! I m not even allowed to fit a bar in between the doors Oh well! I guess i will have to do without it!
    By the way, i know shrugs but cleans and snatch i don't...
    Any links?

again thx so much man
    here u go....

http://www.exrx.net/Lists/PowerExercises.html

look here bro. just click what u want to see. hope this helps ya
    http://www.bsu.edu/webapps/strengthlab/home.htm
    good luck to u bro
    anymore help just ask
    peace
    j